mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SCHOOL NEWS REPORT | Watchout! Punk Hazards!

Gunna!

Level 101
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega

Watch out! Punk Hazards!

A report on the delinquents terrorizing the students! Where to find them lingering and how to avoid them!
Yo! Yo! Yo! Check it out! Jujustsu Sauto here with his first report! It's about warning the students about the delinquents that roam the school, how to spot them, where they hang out during school time, and how to avoid a fight with them!

I also gathered some people's thoughts on these delinquents and what you should do to avoid them based on their experiences

"Where shouldn't I go?"

During schooltime, these delinquents tend to gather around where they can't be bothered by faculty members or school council members so that they don't get in trouble or get any consequences for what they do during school, like smoking, bullying students and even beating them up if students make them mad enough to, and trust me, they get angry pretty easily, so here's where you should try and avoid during school time at all costs.

The second-floor bathroom
This is a popular spot for the delinquents to do the activities I mentioned above, Some I did not mention are smoking, and gambling which are also activities these delinquents frequent when they ditch classes or arent bullying you for your yen, try your best to avoid this area as much as you can if you do get caught in the bathroom or walk in on them doing their nefarious acts there are ways to get out of that situation safely and this is to apologize quickly and leave, but if they don't want to let you off the hook that easily then you would have to give them some of your yen if not all of it.

Back of school
This is also another hotspot for the misbehaving students
to gather if they're not in the area as mentioned above this is usually where most of the fights happen if you happen to irritate them or when they're fighting their rivals, so it is best to stay away from here not to get caught in the middle of their fights, and again if you are caught up in their situation however, just apologize and if they don't accept that apology you will have to pay the sum of yen, while you can make a run for it to call faculty this will make your situation worse and you will end up becoming a target for these delinquents for a while so it's best to avoid that at all cost.

"How do I spot a delinquent?"

Delinquents always wear their signature Japanese school uniforms called "Gakurans" which are easy to pick out from the casual clothing the school allows us to wear, if they're not wearing their Gakurans they'll be wearing their crew representative jackets, these will make them stick out more
here are some photos I was able to sneak of their clothing style!

“How do I avoid a fight with a delinquent and what do you think about them?”

Deliqneunts have always been the biggest troublemakers, second to none first to jocks, the only way to avoid a fight with a delinquent is not to provoke them or pay them off not to beat you up. "Do you have any thoughts on these delinquents?" Let's get someone's opinion on them first.

First off, we have Ikuo Kamodo, a victim of these Purpetuous punks;

"I was being tormented by these girls before, but I didn't do anything about them, why? because I don't hit girls, and what do I think about them? nothing much, as long as you aren't in their way they won't bother you."

The latter statement is true if you don't bother them, they won't bother you, but my views on them are different however, while I was in high school I was a delinquent myself, and that allowed me to understand why they do what they do, and it's not different from why you and I play video games, you play them because it's fun, you play them because you have nothing else to do.

For these delinquents, why not? if someone steps on your shoe, looks at you funny, or says something you don't like, it's all the reason for them to draw blood with their fists, and because of this they've been deemed as outcasts, while I'm not justifying their actions, I'm simply shedding light on why they do it, besides, it would be hypocritical since jocks practically do the same thing but on for their rivalry

Last edited:

Oliverium

Level 54
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
Faculty members about to hangout around the 2nd floor bathrooms and the back of school more often.

TenRP

Level 38
10RP
10RP
Rich
Hank Valentine bout to be hanging out around that 2nd floor bathroom for these troublemakers!!

SlayerMCRX

Level 0

Watch out! Punk Hazards!

A report on the delinquents terrorizing the students! Where to find them lingering and how to avoid them!
Yo! Yo! Yo! Check it out! Jujustsu Sauto here with his first report! It's about warning the students about the delinquents that roam the school, how to spot them, where they hang out during school time, and how to avoid a fight with them!

I also gathered some people's thoughts on these delinquents and what you should do to avoid them based on their experiences

"Where shouldn't I go?"

During schooltime, these delinquents tend to gather around where they can't be bothered by faculty members or school council members so that they don't get in trouble or get any consequences for what they do during school, like smoking, bullying students and even beating them up if students make them mad enough to, and trust me, they get angry pretty easily, so here's where you should try and avoid during school time at all costs.

The second-floor bathroom
This is a popular spot for the delinquents to do the activities I mentioned above, Some I did not mention are smoking, and gambling which are also activities these delinquents frequent when they ditch classes or arent bullying you for your yen, try your best to avoid this area as much as you can if you do get caught in the bathroom or walk in on them doing their nefarious acts there are ways to get out of that situation safely and this is to apologize quickly and leave, but if they don't want to let you off the hook that easily then you would have to give them some of your yen if not all of it.

Back of school
This is also another hotspot for the misbehaving students
to gather if they're not in the area as mentioned above this is usually where most of the fights happen if you happen to irritate them or when they're fighting their rivals, so it is best to stay away from here not to get caught in the middle of their fights, and again if you are caught up in their situation however, just apologize and if they don't accept that apology you will have to pay the sum of yen, while you can make a run for it to call faculty this will make your situation worse and you will end up becoming a target for these delinquents for a while so it's best to avoid that at all cost.

"How do I spot a delinquent?"

Delinquents always wear their signature Japanese school uniforms called "Gakurans" which are easy to pick out from the casual clothing the school allows us to wear, if they're not wearing their Gakurans they'll be wearing their crew representative jackets, these will make them stick out more
here are some photos I was able to sneak of their clothing style!

“How do I avoid a fight with a delinquent and what do you think about them?”

Deliqneunts have always been the biggest troublemakers, second to none first to jocks, the only way to avoid a fight with a delinquent is not to provoke them or pay them off not to beat you up. "Do you have any thoughts on these delinquents?" Let's get someone's opinion on them first.

First off, we have Ikuo Kamodo, a victim of these Purpetuous punks;

"I was being tormented by these girls before, but I didn't do anything about them, why? because I don't hit girls, and what do I think about them? nothing much, as long as you aren't in their way they won't bother you."

The latter statement is true if you don't bother them, they won't bother you, but my views on them are different however, while I was in high school I was a delinquent myself, and that allowed me to understand why they do what they do, and it's not different from why you and I play video games, you play them because it's fun, you play them because you have nothing else to do.

For these delinquents, why not? if someone steps on your shoe, looks at you funny, or says something you don't like, it's all the reason for them to draw blood with their fists, and because of this they've been deemed as outcasts, while I'm not justifying their actions, I'm simply shedding light on why they do it, besides, it would be hypocritical since jocks practically do the same thing but on for their rivalry
I really like this article because I had a couple run ins with some punks before. I don't remember exactly but I think one was a college student and the other a high school student. Anyway, they asked if me and my friend could help them out with a project, and we agreed. Not knowing, we were led into a trap where we both got swirlied in the restrooms on the 2nd floor. Not a fun experience whatsoever, and hopefully this will help others avoid my fate

Users who are viewing this thread