mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted School Receptionist Application - kvani

kvani

Level 1
18480.png
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: kvani, but will be buying a new account if I get accepted onto KHS team.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

jordyn#0001

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
Currently, I have been active everyday on the server for months prior. I am currently partaking in online school, meaning I am able to play during the day also. I currently work at nights but only for 3 hours ish at a time & I play afterwards!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have never been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Of course.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
As a receptionist, you will greet students as they enter the building and provide information to students who need help. A receptionists responsibility & duty is to help students at all costs.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
As a SchoolRP player, I have been able to learn the server through its many different aspects, starting off years ago, when I began in GangRP.. Although I do not GangRP at all anymore, I learned many things about rping, and the inner workings of how it all works. I have been on the track team, which helped me learn by having a team of individuals to help me. Fast forwarding to now, I am currently a newly added member to Karakura Highs Cheerleading team. I am also part of EMS and partake in EMS RP daily! I am looking to explore different kinds of roleplay as a school employee!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Event Team: https://schoolrp.net/threads/kvani-event-team-application.35702/ [DENIED]

French Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/lightrp-french-application.33716/ [ACCEPTED]

Staff Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/lightrp-staff-application.32766/ [ACCEPTED]

EMS Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/kvani-hospital-staff-application.37461/ [ACCEPTED]

College Professor: https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-professor-application-lightrp2.32649/ [ACCEPTED]

Korean Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/sage-hiroma-korean-application-fixed.32263/[ACCEPTED]

College Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/sage-hiroma-college-application.32250/ [ACCEPTED]

Event Team: https://schoolrp.net/threads/lightrp-event-team-application-re-apply.32692/ [DENIED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

I currently have the roles below:

EMS - kvaani

Highschool [Cheerleader] - kvani

College (Not active at the moment ) - kvanii

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Kameko would stare at the student with a look of utter confusion presented across her face momentarily before calmly asking the student to lower their voice and retain from using foul language. If Kameko happened to see that this disrespect had continued after an attempt to calm the situation, she would send the student in subject to detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Kameko would seem almost flustered at first, pushing her chair back to come to a stance. She would approach the pair who seemed to be physically fighting, carefully taking a stance between them. She would attempt to break up the pair in a safe manner to separate the two who seemed to be fighting. Kameko would then give the pair a verbal warning. If issues arrupt between the two prior, Kameko would access the situation and punish as needed.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Kameko being the bubbly- kind hearted girl she is would attempt to confront the school employee first, having a brief conversation about how their actions could affect the students at the schools. After having this brief conversation with this employee, if she noticed that the employee continued to be inappropriate around school, she would simply report them to a higher up, such as the principal or dean in a kind controlled manner.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Kameko would be pretty straight forward girl who maintained her bubbly and warm hearted personality almost everywhere she went. You would rarely catch Kameko in a bad mood. Taking a seat at an empty chair in the break room, she would almost always have a cup of cold brew in her hand, taking a sip as she conversed with the other employees.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me shuffled her feet on the ground kicking around a singular pebble as she listened to the student’s complaints. A brief frown would paint across Kameko’s face almost befuddled by the students remarks. She placed her mug down with haste, allowing a small smile to emerge. &F”Let’s go get this solved for you hun- yeah?”

/me placed her palms onto the edge of the counter, using the force to push herself backwards in her chair. Kameko squinted as she began to rummage through her desk, pulling out a stack of schedules before dropping them onto the desk- creating a large bang. &F”Oopsies!”

/me gasped- pushing herself to a stance before stepping between the two students fighting. Kameko put her palms out to both sides- almost too close to the student’s faces.. She would **** her head from side to side, meeting eyes with the students. &F”Back to class.”

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Kameko Hirabayashi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Preferred Name: Kameko

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelors

Year of Graduation: 2020

Major(s): Business promotion,

Minors: Administration, Traveling Agent.

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura

Native Languages: Japanese

Backstory

Kameko- a troubled, insecure female hidden behind the facade of a bubbly- kind hearted girl. Kameko was a troubled as a child, but always the star when it came to academics. A very shy- neglected girl who always found the light in the end of the tunnel, but how? Kameko grew up in a small town surrounding Karakura along with her parents who always wanted more than Kameko could give. Pressuring a young girl to become more turned Kameko into a success driven world. Kameko is always the entertainment of the room, always behind able to bring out smiles on anyone's darkest days. Her constant will to do more and strive to help others will be the death of her, how ever will she survive?
Kameko would always strive for more- being an overachiever in almost all of her studies due to the constant pressure for more from adult figures in her life. Sitting alone at a lunch table during her schooling years was a pretty often occurrence as she almost always had her head in a book- studying. Hiding in the thought of learning new things is what helped her survive her so called ‘parents’. The people who she called, Mom and Dad never played the parenting role but more of a burden in a young girl’s developing years. Kameko was soon forced to move to a new town, which to say the least was a hard adjustment for a girl like her. Beginning her High School years was quite different, moving to a new town- given a new opportunity was something which Kameko could rant about for hours. For years & years of constant torment, the sudden change of heart by her new peers was nonetheless- strange to a blossoming young girl.

Kameko had now felt like she had found her place in life at Karakura High School. The shy girl we once knew before had blossomed into a bubbly female. Her parents were never a help in her development of finding herself, almost always degrading or belittling this anxiety ridden female. Finding new skills and traits as she met new friends was something that only she dreamt of. Were her dreams coming true? Finding a pure passion in traveling along with her peers along in high school, she put her dreams into one subject- travel management. Soon after highschool, Kameko took a partnership internship at a local business called ‘Traveling at its best.’ Kameko sooned learned how to balance not only work, but her college life in Karakura which is something she’s never really done before. She continued her life at her job, moving up in ranks as she became one of the best at the business. Two years after beginning her internship at ‘Traveling at its best”, Kameko discovered some unsettling news.. The company she had learned to love was coming to its end- bankruptcy! What ever will Kameko do? The anxiety ridden, almost too stressed of a girl lost the one thing that was bringing joy into her life at this time. And you can only imagine what her parents thought of her jobless!.. Kameko remained friends with her previous co-workers as they all now had to find new jobs. Kameko had to find a new passion. Kameko, finding her new true love in traveling had pursued this skill in almost every way possible, studying almost every book that she could get her hands onto.. Has her love for helping others had become an obsession at a young age of 17?.. Scouring for internships at the age of 17 really did a toll on her, often getting denied because of her lack of qualifications for the task at hand.. Her rejections almost made her strive more to succeed, years later graduating to her local college to begin her studies.. Her parents seemed to always want more from Kameko than what she could give, constantly pushing her down for doing what she loves- helping others. Soon finding a job at her previous school she attended, Karakura High School, Kameko had found a way to stay local, and to be able to help students like her at her young age.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My pure motivation to join the team at Karakura High School is driven by the pure fact of helping others. As I have attended this school in my young ages, I believe that I can help students who were struggling like I was. My hope is to become an inspiration for student’s to find their dream passion.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): Well, In my early days in Highschool, before I transferred to Karakura of course, I was head council.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

Truly, I believe that I should be accepted over other applicants because I believe that my desire to help others, and the pure fact that I am here to help others, and not just looking for a job is what will make me rise over other applicants to this job position. I believe that I have the knowledge of Karakura’s background that will also put me above other applicants as I know the small details which can help me treat students with the best help.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Receptionist at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
- Due to your past roles & ranks I believe you'll be a good fit for this one; it's important for a Receptionist to have a decent understanding of the rules due the role itself being the first thing most new players interact with upon entering the school.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread