mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted School Receptionist

Lazjj

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Lazjj

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Yes I do, Pickledrick#8979 and I'm fine with getting in discord calls if needed.

How old are you? (Optional): I am 16.

What is your time zone?: CT, or Central Time.

Describe your activity on the server: Well, I recently came back to Srp so my activity has been all over the place but I'm on every single day for a few hours.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes, I was banned quite awhile when I was banned due to an incident with kps and looper thought I should be banned. Though I was banned I had gotten the chance to go over everything that went down and I can say I have learned from my mistakes.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I fully acknowledge and will comply with my demotion or possibly being fired.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: I am currently applying for School Receptionist.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A receptionist has a variety of duties around the office during school. They are located at the front and back of the school mainly to keep watch over the students. They are there to handle kids being picked up early and even going over the daily announcements.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I believe I joined SRP around may in 2018 and have gone through many situations. Though I have never been an employee for a faculty , I have numerous times been a cashier at a few stores and even a stocker. I was also once at the baseball team for a few months until my resignation.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/janitor-application.27069/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/2nd-janitor-application.27117/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.26252/ - ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[18][Grade-12] Lazjj
[14][Bird] Lazj

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Charles would proceed to ask the student to watch with the language because they are not allowed to curse on school grounds. He would tell them that this is very childish of them and that they must set an example for the under classmen that look up to them. He would then figure out why they were acting this way towards him. If things continue, he will give a warning, then detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Charles would rush to the incident, attempting to clear all students away from the scene. He would then proceed to breaking up the two individuals involved in the fight. He would then start asking both of the students their side of the story. He would ask the students if they were harmed and needed any sort of medical treatment. Charles would then proceed to write both students a detention slip.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
I would walk up to them asking what they’re doing at that moment, I would tell them that it’s dangerous to do that and you’re not just putting yourself in danger but also more importantly the students. If they were to keep acting this after I have given them many verbal warning I would then proceed to a higher rankings office and report the individual for actions this way in a school.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
While Charles is in the break room he would take leisure for as long as he can. He would also chat with other employees and would also try to catch up on work he missed while dealing with students. He would also try to get on everyone's good side because he wants to people to envy him.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &9 He'd gesture his hands toward a direction. "&7The lunch room is down the stairway and to the left. I believe there is a menu showing you what you'll be having today".
/me &9 He would proceed to open the filing cabinet and would grab a slip from a section. &7 " I'm giving you a detention slip and you must return to room the Detention room after school."
/me &9 Charles would attempt get between the two individuals fighting, with his left hand pushing a student backwards and would proceed to do the same thing with his right hand" &7 " Both of you Detention after school and if I do not see both either one you , there will be more severe consequence.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Charles McCauley
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Charles

Age (Minimum is 25): 33
Religious Denomination: Catholic
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Year of Graduation: 2012
Major(s): Psychology
Minors: Communications

Nationality: French
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: French
Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory
Charles McCauley born and raised in Paris , France. As a child Charles was very dedicated to all the task his parents gave him. Though they were always disciplining him if he made a simple mistake. As a child he thought everyone dealt with their parents abusing him , with this is mind he tried is absolute hardest to never fail in front of his parents eyes especially not his father. Once he got older things were starting to look better even if he had to work at his fathers butcher shop. At the shop, Charles learned many life lessons including if you fail once keep going at it until you no longer fail. His father never really punished him at the shop because he knew that his son needed to learn and didn't want him to be even more stressed causing him to fail even worst than he normally would. Though even with his hard work his father decided to move him to the front office where he could deal with people who hated the product. His father for once was proud that he was making an impact on his company , and Charles also got the chance to experience a change in life style for once but that soon ended as his father started to drink and abuse him more than he was before.

Once Charles turned 18, he started thinking about his future and where he wanted to raise a family. Though Paris was a beautiful city he didn't really care for it as much as many beloved French did. Charles had an idea about moving to a different country in fact , one where he didn't have to worry about making money and one he can grow old in and would never have to adventure outside of the city. Browsing online he decided to move to Karakura, Japan. Thought Charles didn't have a lot of money he had just enough to more there. Once he arrived in Karakura he asked quite a lot of people if there were any openings at any of the local schools. Once he heard the local high school was taking applicants , he immediately thought back to when his parents said " Charles you'll never be anything more than just a simple old Butcher, living paycheck to paycheck". After thinking for bit he decided to give it a shot because he thought "even if I didn't get accepted there is still time for me to improve and give it a shot once more". Charles then gave it a shot and decided to write an application, he thought long and hard about it for nights deciding whether it was good enough. Until one day, He decided to just jot everything he was thinking and eventually formed a semi-decent application that could possibly get him accepted.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
After the way his parents treated him, he wanted to make sure the students felt at home during the school. As having previous experience dealing with people who had issues, he loved getting people the help they needed and fixing their problems. As a receptionist, Charles would be able to solve peoples problems and not just the students but the staff as well.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I'm not quite sure that I'm the best applicant but I have a few reasons on why I should be accepted. One, I've a very hard worker and I'm willing to spend the majority of my time working and improving my work ethic to find the best possible way from me to achieve my dreams. As well as, being a very cooperative person always putting others before my self because if someone else is having a rough day then it'll slow me down and with this I try to put my co-workers above me and help them any way I can. I would also be more dedicated to the job and always helping the students achieve the best learning possible. Thanks you for taking a look over my application, I would love to be able to thrive in this position over time.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: N/a
Do you have any questions?: I don't have any.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Good application! Ping me on Academics Discord to get started - mariav#6666
Since it's been a while since applications are not reviewed please let me know ASAP if you are still interested in the role.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread