mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Serutography: Log Three

soda

Level 12

DISCLAIMER!!:

Hi, my name is Soda and I'm a player on SRP. These logs are events based on in-game roleplay interactions. Everything here is meant for the sole purpose of entertainment and is not supposed to be taken ICLY. If you enjoyed it, leave a like and a comment too. If you have any questions, shoot me a DM @ soda #8534

TIME: AFTER SCHOOL

LOG TYPE: EVENT

CONDITION: CONDESCENDING.

Today was one of those days where I woke up and wanted to learn more about things I wasn’t exactly an expert in. So, I chose to keep digging at if I should have a girlfriend or not, and what a good relationship would look like.
After I finished practicing basketball, I walked around school until I found a couple. One of them was a brown-haired girl and the other was a tall, skinny, black-haired guy. They didn’t look special to me, at first glance. They were talking when I walked up to them, keeping a reasonable distance, I was being subtle too. Not bothering anyone. And as soon as I settled with my position, they both looked at me at the same time and recited the same line.
“Hm?”
“Just pretend I’m not here.”
“Oh wait- I remember those eyes,” said the guy.
“No, you don’t. We’ve never met.” Just what the hell is up with this man?
“Yes, I f***ing do. You’re that d***head, aren’t you? The one with that gets mouthy all the time.”

OPTIONAL INTRO:

OPTIONAL TRACK FOR READING BELOW:

"Does it really matter? Just go back to talking with your girlfriend." Man, what a pain... Why won’t people just let go of little grudges? I don’t get it. I answered his question anyway.
“I do open my mouth when I need to, yeah.”
“Probably not the smartest thing around a guy like me.”
“I don’t care if you’re a gangster. I told you already, pretend like I don’t exist.”
“Then why are you here? Are you a stalker?” I sighed, pinching my nose out of frustration. This guy is like a human version of a puppy that bites onto your pants and never wants to let go. I guess I had to explain myself, after all.
"I'm not stalking, I'm right in front of you. Not hiding. Second, I'm trying to figure out if having a girlfriend is worth it or not."
“Oh- well, that depends.”
“I’m aware.”
"If she's like this clown over here... She's a keeper-"
"Isn't that your girlfriend?" I inquired with genuine curiosity.
"It is."
"This is bullying- it was also sweet but I hate you," said the girl.
Ok, first of all, did he just insult her and compliment her at the same time? What the hell? Pick one, either be a douche or nice. There’s no in-between. Second, he called her an ‘it'. Not really a big deal but I’m pretty sure he did that intentionally. From my first impression...
This guy’s an asshole.
Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I checked my texts as the two continued to bicker, and it was a video from Miyu.
She was about to smash her phone with her foot(for some odd reason)but stopped short before her shoe made contact. Then, the video ended.
Why did she send me that? Did something happen again?

SERUTO FUKURODA AT 5:47 PM: you good?
MIYU MASAYOSHI AT 5:47 PM: Meow meow.
SERUTO FUKURODA AT 5:47 PM: are you turning into a cat
MIYU MASAYOSHI AT 5:48 PM: I think so.
SERUTO FUKURODA AT 5:48 PM: im dealing with some brat.
MIYU MASAYOSHI AT 5:48 PM: Where?

I shut my phone and stuffed it in my pocket. I didn’t want Miyu to get roped into this. I’d text her after I get out of this, I thought. I blurted out, “Well, I guess the first thing I should take note of is that usually, I’d have to show some more respect.”
The girl cut in. "Just go for it! The worst thing she could say is no."
I responded instantaneously, "That's what I want to avoid."
"You gay?" says a newcomer. Somehow, my friend, Yuuto Yoshi, shows up out of nowhere.

~~YUUTO YOSHI~~
PERSONALITY: THE GUY THAT ALMOST ANYONE CAN BE FRIENDS WITH

He’s on the basketball team, the same as me. We play together a lot. He’s chill.
“No, you fool," I said.
“Good.”
I have nothing against gay people, for the record. After 1 million years, the black-haired guy finally spoke up.
"Paying respect- What are you tryna implicate? You're saying I don't possess it?" This guy talks funny. It felt pretty good to talk him down.
"Can't you read the writing on the wall? You're stepping on her like she's common trash and not you're equals. That's what a relationship is supposed to be, right? I'm surprised she's ok with it."
“I'm not stepping on her- I love my girlfriend... I was just joking you absolute re****. Jesus-” Couldn’t tell if he was serious or not. If you haven’t already noticed, this guy is hard to tell apart from joking and being serious.
“Jokes are supposed to be funny.”
“Just like your haircut?”
What?
I went for an assist. "And I haven't heard her laughing. Have you, Yuuto?"
“Me? Uhh. . “He took an awful lot of time to respond. I looked at him with a half-death stare. “No.” There we go.
“Exactly.” I turned back to face the black-haired moron(not me).
“If you want to get socked in the face you can just tell me- you know?" Resorting to violence this early, huh? This guy snapped too quickly. Suddenly, the girl stepped in between. “Can you both just shut up? I'm fine... I'm done with everyone telling me that I am just a little piece of trash to him. He treats me good and that's all that matters, so f*** off."
I ignored her and kept persisting. “Sure, you can. Go ahead. It'll prove how much of a shitty person you are. That means I’ll win our little dispute.”
“See? She spoke for herself. I think that explains enough, your turn again playah.” What the hell? Believe it or not, this is what he actually said, word for word. I wanted to see if he’d actually resort to violence.
OPTIONAL TRACK:
“No, come on. Give me your best shot.” I pointed to my cheek as if he wouldn’t know where to punch me. “I won’t snitch on you.”
Then, he walked up to me. Just at that moment, I got a text from Miyu. I checked it. It was “HELLOOO!!” in all caps. I decided I’d tell her after all so she’d stop spamming me...But, in a minute. I didn’t want her to watch me get slugged.
“Yeah, look at your phone,” he said while I tucked my phone away. I looked him straight in the eye.
“Hm?”
“Gonna keep talking your s***, g?”
I began to go off once again, "The only one who's been spewing s*** is you, buddy. I've only been talking the truth and facts since I got here.” I repeated myself for the third time, ”You should've taken my advice, you know. Pretended like I wasn't here."
All he could say was, “Nah, that's not true.”
“Then what are you waiting for? Prove me wrong.”
“You’ve been b****ing about me the whole time-oh, you want me to?”
“I haven’t been b****ing- and yeah, go ahead. Prove me I’m wrong.”
He balled up a fist. Of course, I wasn’t afraid of getting hit. That’d make things harder for him in the long run. He could get suspended or even expelled. I crossed my arms and we smirked at each other.
The girl stepped in, spreading her arms out between us. I didn’t try to stop her. “Can you just leave it? You’re both acting like children.” I felt like I was acting a little more mature than average about this whole thing, even if I was messing with him a bit.
Finally, he gave up, relaxing his hand. I couldn’t help but pick on him for it. “Yeah, I thought so, huh?”
“Leave,” said the girl.
I kept my smirk as I started to stroll off.
The guy instigated me once more, “Gonna get mouthy again?”
Close Log.

~~TO BE CONTINUED. . .~~

Author's Note: Hey, everyone. Wow, a lot happened today, so much to where if I fit it into one log, it'd be way too much. This has a pretty satisfying conclusion, so definitely look forward to the next log. Thanks for reading and supporting Serutography so far. You all have encouraged me to keep writing. Thanks and have a great rest of your day.
EXTRA: FROM NOW ON, SERUTOGRAPHY WILL BE POSTED IN THE ROLEPLAY DOCUMENTS THREAD. HERE IS LOG FOUR.
-Soda

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread