mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Serutography: Log Two

soda

Level 12
DISCLAIMER:

Hi, my name is Soda and I'm a player on SRP. These logs are events based on in-game roleplay interactions. Everything here is meant for the sole purpose of entertainment and is not supposed to be taken ICLY. If you enjoyed it, leave a like and a comment too. If you have any questions/concerns, shoot me a DM @ soda #8534.

Also, from here on out I'll start adding "Thought Logs". These will be based on what the character thinks more so than actual in-game events. However, these will bring up in-game events that have already happened. This is so I can make character-related content when there isn't anything necessarily interesting going on in-game. Enjoy.

TIME: PRESENT

LOG TYPE: THOUGHT

CONDITION: CONTEMPLATION

OPTIONAL MUSIC:

I'm sure you've heard it at least once. All of it. Romance, soulmates, partners, couples. Ever since I first heard those words, I hated them with a passion. I realized the truth quickly, that love is just our brain mixing hormones around, or whatever. It's all human nature, and there's no magic or- ANY OF THAT. Every time I see a lovey-dovey couple, I want to violently vomit out my internal organs.
I suppose this violent disgust stems from my parents, which I'm even more disgusted of. They yell at each other forever. I could probably hear them as a fetus, while I was in my crib, playing with my teddy bear- I think you get the idea. I matured faster than many other kids, which I wasn't too happy about, but now I'm kind of glad. It made me stay away from love. Girls? Dates? I ignored them because I didn't want to end up unhappy all the time like my parents. And yes, I know, a date isn't the same as living together.
But they just disgust me so much to the point where if I even think about those things, they'll appear. Like they're an evil shadow or some crap along those lines.
This may not be enough to justify my despise for love in and of itself. My last and final reason is I don't like to be chained down, much less chain down another person. Interfering with their daily lives, their plans, their emotions. I just have a gut feeling I'm not meant to be with another woman(or man). And yes, I'm straight.
However, I've been pondering recently. I've never thought so hard about something in so long, much less something I've lived along the lines of for years. Is love really all that bad? Did my parents bump into each other on accident?
Whether love is bull or not, the fact still stands that I'm lonely a lot of the time. Even if my friends are around, I still feel empty. And for the twenty years I've been alive, I've never tried dating a girl. You could say I'm the ultimate virgin. The first thing I ever kissed was Dallas' shoes(view Log One). Yeah, I'm not kidding. So maybe I'll give it a try. Who knows, even if things don't end well, I can learn from it so I can have even more fun later.
Obviously, I wouldn't be thinking twice about this if there wasn't a girl I'd hypothetically want to have a relationship with. And that of course, is Miyu Masayoshi. She's not perfect. Her flaws. .uh-oh. Hold on a sec.

Ok, I stand corrected. No flaws. She's good-looking, talented, smart, fun to be around, and she's violent too. And for the record, I'm not a masochist, ok? I just hate the typical shy girl character. Boring and cliche as all hell. Even hell is more interesting.

~MIYU MASAYOSHI~
PERSONALITY TYPE: RADIANT YET PAINED

Starting with the looks- which I care about the least of course because we are all walking skin and bones-she looks a little like a lesbian. But, I can't blame her. She just got out of a relationship with another girl. The red and black thing she has going on is great, though. It fits her perfectly, and she's always wearing something that looks good on her. School uniforms, dresses, anything. She has these yellow-brownish eyes too, which also click in with the red and black. I think they're contacts. They are pretty. She's also got a nice pear-shape for a body.
Talents. She plays in a band, she's a martial artist, she has a job, she's a cheerleader, and she's a model. I don't think I need to elaborate on that point any further.
And she's fun to hang out with. I can't stop myself from sending her a text when I'm bored. Every time I'm with her, something happens. I guess it makes me kinda excited.
I'm thinking this could be it. Maybe I'll finally change my mind, and maybe that'll be it. Happy ending.

Ha. Yeah, right.
I doubt she even likes me to begin with. I'm an idiot who's always throwing himself in danger because I act out on instinct. Also, she's always talking about that blonde guy that got arrested. Jeez, I keep forgetting his name. He's on the football team, and he was holding a weapon, I think. Miyu got super upset over that, so I think she might have the hots for him.
She's been through a lot and I've never hesitated to help her. I usually hesitate to help people, by the way. Sometimes, I think more about some things than I need to and less about others that require more thought. But not with Miyu. Is that another sign? I'm not sure anymore.
On the off-chance that I'm wrong and she actually likes me (Of course I'm not going to believe a stupid hypothesis like this)then I'll take a stab. Yeah, I'll do it. It's decided.
Then again, maybe not...
Close Log.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hi, Soda here. I wanted to try something a little different today since I wasn't able to get any good roleplay in. I also felt the need to put Seruto's ideas on paper so I have a better grasp of them in the future. Leave a like if you enjoyed roaming through Seruto's thoughts. Thanks and your support is highly appreciated, especially on Log One. Have a great rest of your day.

Attachments

• upload_2021-3-18_1-45-29.png
    upload_2021-3-18_1-45-29.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2021-3-18_1-45-54.png
    upload_2021-3-18_1-45-54.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
oh my goodness it all makes sense now why he was upset with soru

keep up making the logs I think they're interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread