mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Service dog role

DoDG34

Level 3
What's your Minecraft Username?: DoDG34
What's the title of your suggestion?: Service dog role

What's your suggestion?:
I would like to make this suggestion for service dogs who got accepted, the suggestion is to make role, visible to other players so they know there is a service dog at work. Now the reason why is because everyone alwase saids that i am not allowed on the schoolgrounds since i am. It would make it way easier for people knowing that im a service dog. Thank you for your time.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
It would make it easier for the service dog itself and for the other people.

CakeRPiscool

Level 53
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
I’m leaning towards -1 because it adds to the other multiple roles we have in the server. And plus you can just write in your description service dog.

DoDG34

Level 3
I’m leaning towards -1 because it adds to the other multiple roles we have in the server. And plus you can just write in your description service dog.
Well ye they can, but they dont. The first time i was in school after i got accepted immidietly a whole group came telling me i cant be in school, and it will disturb my rp everytime people come and say i cant be in school, it would just make it easier for everyone. and i mean i don't see why not to add this.

Last edited:

-kam

Level 76
making something that can just me put in your desc an actual thing would be a waste of time as it just simply isnt needed.

DoDG34

Level 3
hm well as i said, i have it in my bio but still, people don't look at it ofter cus they will right away tell i can't be in school.. and its annoying to say it over and over again after a while if you can imagine that

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
It was a role a while ago, but it was removed as its not a TAG that is needed. As long as you have made a service dog application and have it set as your profiles link in your description, you are fine.

-1 to the tag

CakeRPiscool

Level 53
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
Well ye they can, but they dont. The first time i was in school after i got accepted immidietly a whole group came telling me i cant be in school, and it will disturb my rp everytime people come and say i cant be in school, it would just make it easier for everyone. and i mean i don't see why not to add this.
Well than just explain to them, your a service dog and if they ask for proof, send them your application easy.

DoDG34

Level 3
Well than just explain to them, your a service dog and if they ask for proof, send them your application easy.
It just disturbes the rp and if i have to say it eveytime, to everyone that wonders. It gets annoying. And i wonder why then dint add this role in the first place.

CakeRPiscool

Level 53
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
It just disturbes the rp and if i have to say it eveytime, to everyone that wonders. It gets annoying. And i wonder why then dint add this role in the first place.
We used to have but it never made sense for it. I doubt this will get accepted in my opinion since they took it out of the game

TenRP

Level 33
10RP
10RP
Rich
I used to have it, but I'm guessing it got too much in the way of the "school" side of the roleplaying experience that RoleplayHub wanted. -1, they removed it for a reason, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread