mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Service dog role

CTC0

Level 25
CTC0
CTC0
Notable
I can see why this would seem needed to people and/or a great idea to some, and although it would be simple to add it into the game, I really don't think it should become a thing. This is because what if they have multiple dog characters but only one of them is a service dog? They would have to purchase the animal whitelist all over again, just for their second slot so they can have an ordinary dog to just RP out normal dog things.

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
-0/+0 (lol)
already exists, no?

service animals are so rare that they don't really need a special role. Just apply and put that john in your description.

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
i UNDERSTAND the point bc well, in the end of the day I feels like 90% of the people arent reading the bio but there's nothing to do wit hthat so I have to -1

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
I swear this already a thing? They must've removed it.
+1 If they did though, but also -1... a lot of people mistreat it to metagame or failrp.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- The in-game role never existed, it was a flag on the older disguise system some players used.​
- We will later down the line introduce something for this, we'll announce more on it closer to the time, however no in-game tags will be added.​

Users who are viewing this thread