t2yo

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
yoru#5754

How old are you? (Optional):
n/a

What is your time zone?:
GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say I'm pretty active as of right now, I log on for at least 2 hours when I play, and if I were to rate it on a scale I'd say
it's a 6-7/10.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No ,I have not.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge that I could be demoted due to inactivity.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
[DENIED]Denied - Librarian Application #1 | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
[ACCEPTED] Accepted - yhachi's lovely application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
[ACCEPTED] Greek Language application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
[ACCEPTED] `yhachi's third language app | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12] Highschool Student.

* ‧̍̊˙· .° 。˚˚。 °. ·˙‧̍̊

Shop Information
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
What shop are you applying for?:
The open slot, Strays.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I'd honestly heard about how great being a shopkeeper was from others who had actually experienced the role. I was curious to see what
the experience of this role was like. And I think it'd generally enhance my roleplay experience as it wouldn't be similar as other roles I've played as prior to this application. I enjoy the concept of running a shop that's affordable, where you can purchase items without worrying about spending too much. I'd also like to have a shop that is fun, and comfortable to be in for both employees and customers with various events/traditions to be hosted.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
Given it's location is right next to the train station, I'd plan on making it a welcoming restaurant through its exterior/presentation. It's a place where you can easily
converse with others, whilst enjoying some delicious cuisine. It'd be an authentic, traditional Chinese restaurant, giving off a rustic yet comfortable feeling, selling affordable cuisine and beverages to munch on whilst you're there. It'd have multiple events to be hosted throughout it's various openings, and an overall enjoyable and fun place to be in. Whether you'd like to be alone or accompanied by someone, there are various seating arrangements to suit your liking, such as private booths, or open tables.

What will you sell in your shop?:
Dumplings [饺子] - made steamed. This dish consists of minced shrimp and beef, filled with various vegetables wrapped
in a thin dough.
Ma Po tofu [麻婆豆腐] - made fried.Very famous dish in China, consisting of beancurd, pork, and a sauce, intended to eat slowly and savour the taste.
Fried rice [炒饭] - made fried.A dish made from fried cooked rice and ingredients including eggs, vegetables, sand various meats, a safe choice!
Sichuan Pork [水煮肉片]- Cooked and boiled.Another famous dish in China! Pork covered in egg-white and starch in order to preserve it's fresh-like taste and tenderness, boiled in a delicious broth.
Xiǎolóngbāo [小笼包]- made steamed.Some Chinese steamed buns, you can never go wrong with these!
Traditionally comes in a bamboo basket, our personal filling being crab meat, but if you don't like these you can always go for some dumplings.
Zhajiangmian [炸酱面] - made boiledA small yet appetizing dish to fill your needs! Thick wheat noodles covered in zhajiang sauce.
Kung Pao Chicken (宫保鸡丁 - made cooked?My personal favourite! It's made of diced chicken, dried chili, a bit of cucumber, and some fried peanuts!
Though if these weren't possible then this would be it.

LIQUIDS.
Water; ¥120
Green tea; ¥300
Americano; ¥700
Pink boba; ¥1,000
Iced Coffee; ¥800

SNACKS.
Onigiri; ¥350
Dango; ¥500
Fruits; ¥250 for each one.
Bento; ¥1,900

ALCOHOL.
Sake; ¥9,000
Vodka; ¥12,000

How many employees do you plan to have?:
I'd plan on having around 15 employees at the minimum.

OWNERS;; 1
MANAGERS;; 3
Senior employees;; 6
Employees;; 12
Trainees;; 3

* ‧̍̊˙· .° 。˚˚。 °. ·˙‧̍̊
Design.
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
690a20ca3066773d0c7d00cb72b72f49.jpg

Interior.
1ef880f4f7f22899e2a0250a9025c6c5.jpg27ccc78167b7a501497ec1133567f15b.jpg

UNIFORMS.
de589292d8961a970ca29c014ed234d9.jpg

* ‧̍̊˙· .° 。˚˚。 °. ·˙‧̍̊
EVENTS!

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
A QuizWe will hold a quiz during one of our openings, and the winner will get 20% off on majority of their purchases. This event will be held around 2-3 times a month!
Karaoke Night.This event will be held possibly 6 times a month. We will have a performing area for you to do karaoke during these nights.
Game Night!A few times during the month, a game night will be hosted for friends and families to participate in, whether it be through drawing, among us, or other games that we'd we happy to take suggestions on

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
---------------

* ‧̍̊˙· .° 。˚˚。 °. ·˙‧̍̊

Users who are viewing this thread