
Player Information
What is your Minecraft username?:
k0mlp0
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
k0mlp0
What is your time zone?:
UTC+10
Describe your activity on the server:
Online every day for hours at a time. Been playing since late 2024. Took a long break for nearly 2 years however.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do.
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
Denied - REMOVE.
Out-Of-Character Information What is your Minecraft username? trulypinkie What is your discord username? trulypinkie What is your time zone? UTC+10 Link(s) to any previous applications on the server: https://schoolrp.net/threads/trulypinkies-other-application.90542/...
schoolrp.net
Denied - xo_FLUTT3RSHY || HS Student Council Application
GENERAL INFORMATION What is your Minecraft Username?: xo_FLUTT3RSHY Past warns/kicks/bans?: Ban (12 days): OOC Toxicity. What is your timezone?: AEST Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001): m1lkk1x *no tag* Link(s) to all past and present applications on the...
schoolrp.net
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
[Year 12] Yuzuki Tsukishiro (Applying with.) [PRIMARY] (will become 32.)
[Year 12] Lauma Shikano
[Year 12] Komi T. Minaduki
[Cat] 'Cloud'
[Bear] 'Beer'
[Dog] 'Mutt'
[Bird] 'Jiji'

Shop Information
What shop/category are you applying for?:
Restaurant / Cafe
Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
OOC : Japan has many maid cafe's and I always noticed that despite Karakura being in Japan, it seems to have none. So I wish to be that maid cafe. I always wanted to be a shop keeper and give people something to spend their hard earned money with and with a Cafe they can bring friends along, sit down and chat! Giving them more roleplay and interesting time! Also just bringing that maid cafe will perhaps bring a light into someone's dull world.
IC : " hm. . ? Why I want to be a shop keeper? " She set down her tea cup looking up at the roof for a moment before turning her attention back to [heh you!] " It's simple really, I wish for a place that young folk and older can both enjoy a little bit of cuteness whilst talking amongst each other and what better way to do that then a maid cafe " She chuckled lightly, placing her hand over her lips. " As a child, my mother would take me to a maid cafe and I adored it and honoured to become the best maid ever. Maybe with this cafe, I can show that hope and determination to another person. "
What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
As i mentioned Karakura has no maid cafe and it perhaps will make it that bit more unqiue, for people who cant go out to a real maid cafe or even go to japan to visit one; this will give them that experience inside minecraft! I plan to have it mainly a cafe / resturant style where they come in, be seated and have an adorable maid serve them! There will also be a small gift shop for memories to share such as plushies, posters, and even merch of the maids.
IC: She intertwined her fingers placing her chin on top of the fingers; her elbows resting on the table as she smirked like some anime villain. " Maid cafes are a staple of Japan, most visit them for curiosity and end up leaving amazed. No other cafe has done a theme like this and I am determined to become the first. "
What will you sell in your shop?:
Food:
- Omurice
- Pancakes
- Waffles
- Cream sodas
- Milkshakes
- Sundae
- Curry & Rice
- Macaroons
- Pudding
- Coffee
- Tea
Items :
- Waffle earmuffs
- Momo The bunny plush
- Maid plush
- Pudding handbag
How many employees do you plan to have?:
OWNER 1/1
@k0Mlp0
MANAGERS 1/4
@Subchist
CHEFS 0/10
MAIDS & BUTLERS 2/15
@Demonlordzeke
@silv3r_1120
SECURITY 0/5
------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra
Additional notes about your application:
Maid cafes arent a s3xual thing and maids are strictly not allowed to be touched at all during the service. I did quite a lot of research on maid cafes; I do wish to open one due to how cheerful they are and bright and bubbly! I asked around the community and lots of people wish for it so I decided to start one. I also have started a discord server for it with 3 of my friends volunteering to be a maid if it does happen.
Do you have any questions?:
Yes!
I've heard of a shopkeeper site with a bunch of things and would like to know a bit more about it.
Also how does the stock command work? Does it give you a tab where you buy things?
Is any furniture I buy separate from the store (Like i buy it with my own money to add)?
Thank you for reading, This will be updated overtime until applications are looked at.

' Maid Yuzuki will be pouring your coffee today. '
Last edited:
