⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
How old are you? (Optional):

I am currently mid 17!, making my way towards 18 in December

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
What is your time zone?:

GMT

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
Describe your activity on the server:

From a scale from 1-10 I would rate myself around a 8 to a 8.5. This is due to me being frequently active on SRP, logging on everyday for a at least 2 hours on an average I would say for a week day and for a weekend at least 3-5. Despite being a full time student in education right now im still able to make and manage time for SRP. sometimes it has mean't I haven't been able to attend shop openings but its never gone further than that, usually due to volleyball training. I am always available from 5pm to 11:30pm on a weekday, despite Wednesday due to volleyball training. Furthermore pushing it from 1pm to 2am on a Weekend GMT time. In conclusion however, If I am accepted I will always be able to make consistent and enjoyable job as a shopkeeper for all that would interact with that store! that means being available whenever needed and opening on a regular basis.

graph of availability (GMT time)​
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
from 5pm to 1amfrom 6pm to 1amfrom 2pm (not able between 6-8pm) to 1amfrom 5pm to 1amfrom 5pm to 3amfrom 2pm to 4amfrom 2pm to 4am

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
Have you ever been banned? (if so then why?)

NOPE! never been banned and I don't plan on it happening EVER

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

yes, I fully understand that if I am inactive for a period of time I will be demoted as my role from shopkeeper, provided I earn the role.

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Spanish/language application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application-leo-itsuka.64242/ - accepted
(Highschool) student council application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/highschool-council-leo-itsuka.69379/ - accepted

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

main - [grade-12] councillor Leo Itsuka
alt - [grade-12] Mala Makulova (the character that is applying for the role!)

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Shop Information ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
What shop are you applying for?:
I am applying for club umbra!!

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

To begin with, when I first started playing SRP I saw a notification, a short yet effective sentence that stood out among me, I was shocked but also excited. I would scan for the location and there it was at the end of the advertisement that was posted and among that I sprinted and made my way to sayonara giftshop! the first ever store I entered. the atmosphere was incredible as I strolled through the store and realised... I COULDN'T AFFORD A THING! but I still regardless enjoyed wandering through the store, browsing at all the items Sayonara had to offer as I watched people leave with their goodies.

However another thing that impacted me a lot, was the teamwork, a specific group of people consisting of some cashiers and a shopkeeper and It made me want to really become a cashier and a shopkeeper. the want to be able to host openings and run an establishment within SRP became my utmost desire and ultimately one of my goals within the SRP community and it makes me happy to have the chance to be apart of that. Being able to work among a group of people, being able to contribute to the events that are widely recognised makes me feel happy to be apart of the community.

Another element in becoming a shopkeeper is due to the amount of interaction it holds, I believe that as a role for me personally the shop faction holds the most interaction, being able to have different people work under you in teams, or to work with those people in teams. along with just interacting with the customers itself to me it stands out as a role that is unique like no other, and I would like to be apart of it the most I can be as the shopkeeper role has always had my highest regards as it has been the role that has fascinated me the most.

Furthermore, after getting into SRP a lot in November, I made some job applications and as a result of this I did get accepted into some stores! this made me feel involved within SRP as the big reason for wanting to work/own a store. im always after more interaction within the community as long as I believe it can be handled which I think I can handle a store, after working in 4 stores and becoming a manager at sayonara I believe I could handle what it takes to be a shopkeeper, as myself have done inventory checks, understand openings, I've contributed to hiring people within sayonara and much more therefore feel I want to take this further. I want to take this as far as I can go which is to become a shop keeper! Being allowed to earn such a role would be thrilling for me as a shopkeeper is what I have always aspired to eventually become since joining SRP.

To me, I feel that the shop faction within the community has always had a hard hitting experience, meaning that it is forever stuck in my head due to the endless possibilities but not only that the memories that a store can provide to a person. The unique experience a store can offer is what sets it apart. From this I would like to be able to offer this memorable experience to as many people as I can, giving back to them the memorable experience that we all love. Being able to provide the unique, memorable experience that a store can offer, whether that's from them being a part of our working team! or as a customer. To me offering this experience to players of all varieties, allowing for more engagement within the community is what makes me truly inspired to want to earn this role. To be able to provide and give back a unique one off experience that you will never forget.

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

I plan to keep some of the store how it is however I will have a look at all the space given to me within the store which will decide on if I change the layout etc which overtime I will most definitely do anyways to give it a freshen up, however I will definitely request for a builder or do it myself for a little change once I own the store most likely.

club umbra is your main club within karakura! located by the highly renowned beach of karakura! making it a unique store on its own due to being the only store within SRP that requires a person to be either 20 or above, making it a unique place for adults or college students alike to sit back and enjoy themselves in the warm atmosphere to have a nice and relaxing or energetic evening depending on the people that may perform! which is another unique thing that may differ across other stores as club umbra can host performances mid opening!
However furthermore club umbra is a area that is able to be considered a area where you can unwind, you can invest in just a little drink with your buddies to cool down after a long day of work, or you can on open-mic nights be able to come and sing your heart out! letting the citizens of karakura present hear your wonderful voice! helping one to cool down maybe after stressful college exams or a intense interview for a job!
One thing however I do plan to change is to use some of the space that I believe isn't needed and to make it into karaoke rooms provided im able to utilise enough of the space to have 3-4 karaoke booths, these will have the occasional bartender wander in to ask for any refreshments and you can ask to rent them out for up to 15 minutes oocly time, however you can always renew this time period, thinking between 10000 yen for every 15 minutes is a good price.

Club Umbra promises to ensure a wonderful evening out by yourself or with the company of friends and family! hoping that we can treat you like our family at Club Umbra

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
which character shall I use for the role?

I plan to use Mala Makulova for my character to run club umbra
Mala makulova is a Czechoslovakian 27 year old female, during her childhood she would have a very average life in Czechoslovakia, however due to certain circumstances she would move to England during her childhood up until the age of 20, however her time in England made an everlasting impact upon her. This was due to the nightlife that central Manchester would offer, never being a dull or boring moment. As she grew up she would always want to go to the club despite not being of age and had to patiently wait till she turned 18 and the first club she went in stunned her. the atmosphere the people everything!
Now however she has came to Karakura after finishing up in England to find the nightlife is not the same here, and she wants to bring it on par with the rest of the world! therefore giving her the motivation to own and start up her own! giving Karakura the nightlife it's in dire need of!

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
What will you sell in your shop?:

I will most likely to sell all of the previous items that CeruleanRocket sold, hoping to maybe receive a few customs that are fit to the store perhaps like little trinkets or cosmetics. (I will also try to implement food items into the store and maybe some new alcohol customs however with permission I would like to maybe sell 1 or 2 items like La Casa Nostra does and introduce a club umbra plushy)

item list
alcohol -
: ̗̀➛sake
: ̗̀➛hennessy
: ̗̀➛grey goose
: ̗̀➛pride vodka
: ̗̀➛Hanako sake
: ̗̀➛crystal shochu
: ̗̀➛crystal merlot
: ̗̀➛crystal rose
: ̗̀➛sobetsu beer can
: ̗̀➛sobetsu whiskey
: ̗̀➛plum sake
: ̗̀➛Monaco ****tail can
: ̗̀➛ryukyu ochho awamori
: ̗̀➛Bacardi 8 rum
: ̗̀➛cosmopolitan ****tail
: ̗̀➛witches heart ****tail
: ̗̀➛coronation rum
: ̗̀➛kujira whiskey
: ̗̀➛grimace ****tail shake

beverages -
: ̗̀➛water
: ̗̀➛americano
: ̗̀➛milk
: ̗̀➛hot chocolate

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
How many employees do you plan to have?:

I aim to have around 29 employees, this is due to needing many roles to be filled in such as performers, bartenders, game hosts and security as a result we need a bigger crew to get through the spread of roles. Furthermore I believe the bigger the crew we have the more the crew may actually know each other therefore bringing up a more sociable working environment! in addition to that if we have a bigger crew we can also offer more people the opportunity to earn work experience which isn't the easiest thing to earn.
Furthermore, I believe a bigger work force it can make up for issues such as struggling to get a big enough amounts of people online to actually host a opening. therefore having a bigger work force can help resolve issues such as a lack of employees showing up, therefore allowing us to always be able to work at tip top shape!

˙‧₊☽owner (1)☾₊‧˙
Leo_14
The owner of the incredible Club Umbra, the one who will take the most responsibility in overall management of the establishment, making sure that growth and a time of honourable and memorable experience is regarded upon the store. furthermore setting up ideas, pre-planning openings to ensure that people can arrive and guiding my shop forward as we go into the near future, along with finally close management of the stores financial state to ensure that we are being as profitable and efficient as possible.

˙‧₊☽secretary (2)☾₊‧˙
this will be someone who overlooks managers and activity along with myself, making sure that we have active employees and that managers are doing their jobs, a direct employee under the owner, the secretary will not only furthermore help out with openings etc if there is a lack of them but the secretary like any other position can also work as a general employee, however a secretary and manager position will help when it comes to hiring and interviewing people!

˙‧₊☽managers (4)☾₊‧˙
these are the people that work underneath the secretary, they will sometimes if given the green light by myself and then able to secure advertisements by admins etc will open up entirely on their own, to ensure the success in the business for if I am not able to open or if they would simply like to for their own enjoyment. they will take on higher and more intense responsibilities than a regular employees too and will also help out in the recruitment of new employees when the time comes. However they will attend shifts as normal employees but will look over their respective groups, for example.

I will have a inventory manager who will watch over our stock to make sure it is accurate and to notify the owner of when a restock is needed however they will work as a general employee such as a bartender or performer.
The next manager will be a event manager, one who may create events for us to hold within the store such as in times of for example Christmas, they may organise all the employees to have Christmas uniforms and to act like Santa's elves or maybe even the grinch during that period. In this period we could also host a play/performance that is Christmas themed on the stage within the store to provide with some festive entertainment!
A simple security manager to overlook the security, they will directly manage a team of 3-4 employees making sure they are doing what they should when they should. this manager will also be able to work as a security as it will be the first 2 security to react to a opening notification that get to contribute to the opening
finally, a media manager who may capture specific moments within the store and put them onto the stores Onrain to highlight specific moments or who may make it aware to the public via Onrain that we are hiring!
all managers will be able to open and work, however each of these managers will simply have a specific thing tailored to them, so a inventory manager can work as a performer or bartender for example, this also applies for the event manager and media manager however the security manager can only work as security.

˙‧₊☽general employees (16)☾₊‧˙
Now I have decided that there will be general employees, no employee with a specific role, due to needing performers, game hosts and bartenders, I believe moving forward that general employees is a better idea as hiring specifically for performers or game hosts may be challenging, therefore a general employee how it will work is a employee may turn up and say there's 4 bartender spots, the first 4 to come can choose to be bartenders if they wanted, like first come first serve. However performance wise scripts may be written before hand that the performers will occasionally either /me or /it.

˙‧₊☽categories of the general employees (16)☾₊‧˙
performer - the performer will be someone who specifically comes to work to work on the stage, this will be to possibly sing or carry out performances throughout the opening as a source of entertainment for our customer base! possibly attracting more people, furthermore they can tag along with customers on a open mic night with a performer being present to make sure everything goes smoothy
bartender - self explanatory this general employee type will be someone who works on either the up or downstairs bar to provide our lovely drinks and food to our customers allowing them to enjoy their night sober or a little bit drunk, however their intentions may be our lovely bartenders will provide quality beverages and food efficiently and safely!
games host - these will be people who overlook the pool games and what not, making sure that they go smoothly and so that all points are added up correctly for the winnings of the games, along with making sure that they are performed in a sensible manner by our incredible games team

˙‧₊☽security (6)☾₊‧˙
security is a simple role, they will stand in their respected posts or wander around the store making sure everything is in order how it should be, ensuring customer safety but also an enjoyable, safe and memorable experience

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
what will be your uniform/attire

Our attire within the store for bartender uniform will be a simple dress shirt with suit trousers, the bartenders will have a option between rolled down or up sleeves however a red tie is a must, furthermore the female bar tenders will have a dress shirt with a short pencil skirt. For the woman what they wear on their legs will be up to them if they decide to wear tights or not they can do however it is not a must along with a pair of high heels to show our professionalism and class! on the back of the shirt will be the Club Umbra logo, a moon! where as on the female due to hair covering the back possibly we added a white moon on the skirt
(when the first set of employees I hire actually see the uniform ill ask for opinions and if they like it, If not ill consider them telling me ideas and we will go from there)

˙‧₊☽male☾₊‧˙⋆
1711906454622.png

˙‧₊☽female☾₊‧˙⋆
1711906521662.png

what will be the hiring process/progression system?
Within Club Umbra, I once gaining the shopkeep role will buy tons of books and will imbed a discord server link within them. This will then lead to the Club Umbra discord server which will all be made efficiently and effectively so that there isn't tons of channels etc that aren't to be needed with the servers own unique style. Once everything is prepped and I'm ready I will log onto the server at when the server is at its most active and will send out an advert mentioning that club umbra is looking for new members! Including to stop by and just simply check out the environment as well. Inside the server will be a google forms documented created by myself housing fitting questions related to the store. Having a mix of oocly and icly questions to see who will be the best fit for the store. If there Is ever any problems of course they will now be able to contact me me in the help section of the server or just by a simple message!

From here we will introduce them all as trial employees and over the course of the next 1-2 months we will open consistently and see who is able to meet activity and who is inactive so that we can remove the inactive employees and offer up other people a chance to work within Club Umbra!

As for progression however once a employee makes 3 openings they will be made an official employee to our wonderful and exciting establishment, furthermore when trying to progress to a higher up this will be offered when there is either no one In a current management post or if I need to introduce a new one e.g if I have an inventory manager who quits SRP I will then look upon the current employees and let them submit an application to become the next manager!

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
what will your advertisements look like?

[advert-hiring] - WOW! would you look at that!? Club Umbra is hiring! come on down to our incredible establishment and fill out a application form to become a member of our elite crew! we are located near the beach under block L 1937/16/1288

[advert] - BOO! the best club in Karakura is OPEN make your way down to Club Umbra as its OPEN-MIC tonight! and sing your heart away with friends and family! we are located near the beach under block L at 1937/16/1288

[advert] - PSST... GUESS WHAT CLUB UMBRA IS OPEN! had a long day after paying your taxes? invest in our finest vodka or head to our games room and play some blackjack or pool! we are located near the beach under block L 1937/16/1288

[advert] - Club Umbra has opened! make your way down to our fantastic bar! maybe even try to rizz up someone while at our club if you have any that is, get rejected? simple buy some sake and forget it happened! we are located near the beach under block L 1937/16/1288

1711922401537.png

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
shop aesthetic/how it will look

The main look for club umbra is a warm atmosphere where customers and workers alike can come and experience a carefree evening or a professional evening here at club umbra to get away from work or college with a drink or two and some impeccable food! allowing for someone to enter the club and immediately feel a different vibe compared to anywhere else. One that reassures the person and allows them to sit back, relax despite being a high end area it will still hold a chill and easygoing persona.

˙‧₊☽interior☾₊‧˙
The interior within club umbra consists of a constant warm theme throughout, providing a comforting appeal to the consumer in efficient manner, along with some areas being a little more vibrant such as the stage to catch the attention of the viewer easily, however throughout the bottom floor it posses's many tables and games that a consumer can spend away on while they are within the club to their hearts content! However if I do get to own the store I will remove some of the rooms downstairs to create a karaoke section!

umbra1.jpgumbra2.jpg

˙‧₊☽exterior☾₊‧˙
Club Umbra's exterior is simple yet effective with our gate at the front that our security will have locked down, making sure that anyone who enters isn't either blacklisted or wearing a mask so that we can provide a evening that is as safe yet pleasurable for everyone. If we move across further right however we do see a small outside sitting area for those wishing to experience the night summer draft in the summer time when It is scorching hot, perfect for a drink right!
umbra3.jpg
˙‧₊☽Logos (multiple ideas) ☾₊‧˙
(these will either be made or changed once I actually own the store if I get it, as I will commission a proper person to create the logo)

1711903295808.png1711903339397.png

1711903474722.png1711903759301.png

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
what rules/policies will your store have?

˙‧₊☽customer rules☾₊‧˙
1 - No masks, like any other store anyone with a mask will not be served and will be challenged by security to remove it. this ensures the protection of both every other customer present along with the staff!
2- No violence of the sort, as a restaurant/bar things may tend to happen due to drunk customers however security will help to resolve that as things will occasionally happen. However if it is a repeated occurrence during a opening the customer will be asked to leave and will be escorted by security
3 - Simple rule no refunds or trading items
4 - No bribing, trying to bribe security to let you in may just result in you being put on a do not allow list
5 - No stealing, this is a simple rule anyone should understand, if done it will result in a OOC report and blacklisting from the store

˙‧₊☽employee rules/code of conduct☾₊‧˙
1 - Stealing once again, is not to happen
2 - Turning up to work not in uniform, this will result in you not being allowed to work unless dire due to needing to be able to tell apart employees from customers
3 - Respect must be upheld between employees and customers alike to keep a good reputation
4 - No giving away items to friends etc without payment unless said so by shopkeeper
5 - To ensure fairness for who gets to work you cannot work 2 shifts in a row! this allows for other employees to have a chance to work (can however if given permission)
7 - Do not serve anyone with masks, notify security if someone attempts to
8 - Do not steal, if caught purposely stealing you will be fired on the spot
9 - In certain cases such as low stock a item limit will be introduced e.g only 2 pride vodkas per person

Hoping we never have to tell an employee off however it will happen at some point, I will use a 3 point system, such as if a people receives three strikes they will be effectively removed from the store. After a month if the worker has gained no more strike points they will loose all of their current ones! and at 2 strikes a person will receive a personal meeting with the owner to remind them of the guidelines the store abides by. Hoping we never have to go to this.

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽extra☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
Additional notes about your application:

for like backstory a little I do understand how stores work, I have helped/conducted inventory control, helped with events, managed things on the panel and across have worked at 4 stores, with 1 being me as a manager/cashier and 3 others as a cashier too! so I do understand what is required and expected off of a shopkeeper and how it isn't sometimes the most rewarding financially!

thank you for taking the time and effort for reading my application! whoever is reading this I hope you enjoyed it!

Do you have any questions?:
I do not! at this moment in time anyways, if I have any ill be sure to ask via a ticket or contact a admin/mod!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread