Denied Shopkeeper Application | mrisof

mrisof

Level 4

1681705161282.png

1681705129589.png

| Player Information |

What is your Minecraft username?

mrisof

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?)
My discord username would be brady#0028.

How old are you? (Optional)

What is your time zone?
My current time zone would be Pacific Standard Time (PST).

Describe your activity on the server
Joining SRP in 2019 and playing to this day has been very fun and enjoyable. My activity during the week days is shorter because of real life events but I am on for at least four hours during the day. I am usually active midday to night time. However, during the weekend I am usually on most of the day unless there are other events that take me away from my computer such as school, sports, or going out. All in all I am pretty active on the server and plan on continuing to be active with more things to do such as becoming a shopkeeper.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?)
I was banned for Avoid RP on May 4th 2021 for disconnecting mid roleplay of a situation. I had to go since I was not allowed to be playing on my computer at the time. And I was banned for trolling years ago. I don't remember the exact date but the ban was lowered to seven hours. Since then I have not been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?
I am aware and acknowledge that inactivity will have my role taken/removed.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bradybrave-ban-appeal.38612/ (Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bradybrave-tutor-application.36769/ (Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bradybrave-kpd-application.33860/ (Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-lang-application.33222/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-lang-application.33219/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.30096/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/filipino-language-application.28249/ (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level)
[Adult] mrisof (Main)
[Bird] MicrowavableRice (Alt)

1681705134293.png

| Shop Information |

What shop are you applying for?

The shop I am applying for would be Motako.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?
Being a shopkeeper seems like a fun role to occupy and I would like to enhance my roleplay experience by trying out to be a shopkeeper. I have seen many different players who have made their shops unique and have their own aesthetics or things they are known for. I would also like to create something and create a name for it as it grows. It would also be a unique idea as it would be a mostly family owned restaurant adding a unique feel and vibe around it. The beach seems a bit empty and does not have a lot of players visiting actively so a new shop right there would help get more players interested in that part of the map. Having a shop will allow people to get a small job, not as big as a professor or police cadet, but a job willing to pay them for their work. This job can teach them the basic skills of working for a shop and can benefit them with future opportunities with their experience.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?
I plan to make this shop a Hawaiian Bar & Grill (Restaurant). This store follows a Hawaiian/tropical theme which is unique to current Karakura. The shop would be located right next to the beach so it fits in with the environment and theme perfectly. This allows people to come in for a delicious tropical treat after having a dip in the beach! With the weather being reimplemented soon and summer coming, I think it will be an especially attractive attraction to the fellow citizens of all of Karakura. Any beach event that may accure, Ka Hale Bar & Grill may bring together the community and create a lasting positive effect on Karakura, with its nice cold drinks, some alcohol, and some ice cream or food. What basically makes this shop unique is its theme and location, being a Hawaiian Bar & Grill right next to the beach with it's variety of items to be sold, especially with summer coming soon.

What will you sell in your shop?
Ka Hale Bar & Grill will sell many things, such as alcohol beverages, normal beverages, entrees, snacks, and maybe some hats and umbrellas to cool down those on the beach. On a hot sunny day in Karakura people can come in to dine, drink, have fun, and of course to drink the iconic Tropical Drink with the straw and small umbrella coming out of the coconut right on the beach. Alcohol and shots will be sold to those of age to legally to acquire it, being sold at the bar section of the restaurant. The menu will include beverages like ramune, water, milk, and more, with a section for entrees like full meals and at the end will include items like hats and an umbrella to cool down in the sun!

Ideas for customs
htth.png

Shop Name
Ka Hale Bar & Grill
(Ka Hale translates to ‘The House’ in Hawaiian)

Exterior/Interior of the Shop Ideas
1681705966151.png

Workers Uniform
1681706022648.png
A Hawaiian shirt, slightly opened up with a white t-shirt beneath, with white shorts/skirts.

How many employees do you plan to have?
1 - Shopkeeper
The person who mainly runs the restaurant. Keeping everything in order and keeping the employees in order. The individual is primarily responsible for managing the restaurant and ensures the maintenance of order and discipline among employees.

3 - Managers
The managers help keep some of the weight off of the shopkeepers back. They may help when the shopkeeper needs to deal with something more important. And will train the employees to the standards and help them with what they need. One manager for the bar section, the other manager for dining section, and the last one for the security section.

15 - Waitresses/Bartenders
Waitresses and bartenders are responsible for guiding customers to their designated tables, taking their orders, and ensuring their overall satisfaction. They'll then head to the kitchen to prepare the meals and deliver them in a timely fashion. While collecting payment before handing the meal, they'll also be attentive to any complaints or concerns, which they'll communicate to the manager. However, their primary focus is on ensuring that all customers are satisfied and well-fed.

5 - Security
Security will handle any problems or people who refuse to leave or break any store rules. If they refuse to leave, security will have to make them. Using force and being trained to do so, keeping a calm and safe manner for those in the restaurant.

1681705139714.png

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but all slots have been filled for this shop as of right now. Your application is amazing, though.
Feel free to re-apply when applications are next open.​

Users who are viewing this thread