Acroy_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your Discord username?):
Acroy#2640

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A; prefer not to say

What is your time zone?:
PST

Describe your activity on the server:
If I could rate it I would give myself a 9/10 I log on 50+ hours a week. and take my time on SRP seriously and do my best to engage with the community, not losing touch with my friends both IC and OOC. Of course, we all have a life outside of SRP (I swear I have one!) I try to focus on my mental health when It comes to video games. I have a life academically and a family. These things are more important than SRP, but that doesn't stop me from playing. Since I only have one account it makes me super active!To conclude this, I log on every day for an average of 6-8 hours.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, my record is clean. Besides a warning back in 2022 for Misleading Players.
It has been a decent amount of time since then and I have learned from my mistakes.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I fully acknowledge the consequences of going inactive, losing the restaurant in the process.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
JSL Application | Accepted
French Application | Accepted
Shopkeeper Application | Denied
Highschool Councillor App | Pending (If I get accepted I plan to take this role over the Councillor.)

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12]
Acroy_

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?:

If i'm being honest, just a restaurant space. I would like Shizukesa, or there is this one spot right next to Kissako that was abandoned. Or a new spot where Rotasu Music used to be. I would take those residences if Shizukesa is already occupied.

What are you planning to name the shop?
I plan on keeping the name "Shizukesa". It brings back many memories of working there, alongside the wonderful ex-owner.
This is partially what inspired me to apply for the shopkeeper role a second time. I think "Shizukesa" Is such a lovely name and I don't see a point in changing it. Though, if Shizukesa's spot is taken I will rename it to "Yorokobi" meaning "Joy" in Japanese

but I hope this name can stay!

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
A Few things I mentioned above.
1). I thoroughly enjoyed the shop faction as an employee, I think it is the best city faction yet. Working as an employee under the guidance of the shopkeeper. And even hosting openings as a Manager. It is truly what inspired me to apply. After working at quite a few places I found myself falling in love with the shopkeeper position, I had gotten denied, But rightfully so. That is what pushed me to try again, whether I end up applying dozens of times (I'm very sorry if this happens..) each time I may get denied I walk away with a new idea or another unique thing to put in my application. No, I do not apply for the sake of getting accepted. I am truly passionate about running a shop. As an employee sometimes I would be eagerly awaiting an opening, or hosting one myself. After this opportunity appeared I knew I wanted to at least attempt for the position and prove I am, and will be dedicated towards the shop.
2). The people. As I said before I've worked at quite a few places, and this has introduced me to new people. They have guided me through the ways of SRP. The players have shown me new things, corrected me, helped with small details such as training for the swap event, and influenced me in a good way. My journey on SRP as been so enjoyable, and I look forward to gaining further experience in different factions.
3). Opening more often. I frequently see this issue with restaurants or shops. They barely open. Now, a disclaimer. I have absolutely no hate towards any shop owners. I understand it's not easy to just gather all the employees to work. While finding a time to open up in real life, with real-life problems. But since I'm so active I often find myself with nothing to do in my free time, I usually would hope a shopkeeper could host an opening during those times. But once again they're busy, and I don't expect them to open at all. This is likely my deep key motivation to apply. Since I have experience, I often feel the community could use me to have regular restaurant openings.
4). Continuing the restaurant. Part of me doesn’t want to see Shizukesa go, I have worked there since… January? And it pained me to think that it would be applied for and changed drastically. There is so many customs for the shop and such unique food choices. Shizukesa probably had the best Asian Cuisine in Karakura yet.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
I have already planned so many things for Shizukesa! Shizukesa has always been unique, but I look forward to hosting fun and exciting openings, along with employee treats!
Most of these events will be planned ahead of time so employees are aware of what's going on. Communication within the shop/restaurant is vital for employee morale. I won't list all of the things I have in mind, but here are a few.
Employee dinner party
This "event" is a private event and is only between the shopkeeper and her employees.
This would strictly be on a holiday or special occasion. Adeline would host a dinner party as the name suggests in the restaurant. Adeline would pay out-of-pocket. It is meant to be a treat for her employees, and she wouldn't mind much. As long as her employees enjoy working at a restaurant as much as she did. They would usually have drinks (except for the high schoolers) and a meal. Then possibly play some games.
Fundraiser Openings
Adeline loves supporting non-profit charities around Karakura, or anywhere! The advert would go something like this...
"Good Evening/Morning Karakura! Shizukesa is now open, and we serve an abundance of Asian Cuisine. Take a friend and maybe grab a drink to celebrate because XX% of profits go to xx!"
I want my restaurant to be an active one. Opening at least once a week.
Having an open restaurant can open opportunities for others to roleplay with each other and make players happy to be able to expect an opening from a certain restaurant. In the front of the restaurant, the Waiters/Waitresses will shuffle turns seating each party. Either at the ramen bar, regular bar, or tables. They will bow deeply before doing so. I want our food to be what makes us stick out. From the boba to the Shanghai Bao. We will be the only shop out there with truly delicious Asian Cuisine.
Onrain Account
I want Shizukesa to have an onrain account, dedicated to keeping people up-to-date on what new foods, revamping the restaurant, and many more. Connecting with your customers makes you look dedicated towards them. And I plan to do so. Taking pictures of delicious foods, and employee bonding time! Being active is what makes trust
VIP lounge/reservations
I want customers to be able to make reservations in a VIP lounge within Shizukesa, there will be a room specifically for that, with lounge area, space, a large table, privacy, and more! To set up a reservation is through discord or Onrain. Depending on the party size, they will be assigned private waiters/waitresses to cater to them.The employees would be selected before-hand
I plan to have lots of customs for the restaurant, I want people to be excited as they look at the menu, eager to try new food. There's already plenty of customs already but I plan to buy more if needed to keep the shop new and exciting!
Logo Designs?

If I were to keep the name Shizukesa I would re-brand the logo to be either of these:
1683354753548.png
1683354841096.png
Vice Versa with Yorokobi
1683354976702.png
1683355061862.png
Advert examples?

Morning

/Advert Good morning Karakura, &hex&lShizukesa&r is now open. Along with our fresh avocado bagels, we have steaming &4hot&r Shanghai bao! Come try it with a friend and enjoy yourselves for a friendly breakfast to the right of the shopping district by LCN! | xX yX zX

School time/Lunch-ish (During this time only bartenders will work. I plan to have the majority of the bartenders be adults if possible)
/Advert &hex&lShizukesa&r is now open! Yes, it's school time. Why don't you mature adults and off-duty workers come have a drink at the bar? Or even some nice lunch. To the right of the shopping district by LCN! | xX yX zX

Dinner
&hex&lShizukesa's&r doors are now opened! Come inside our cozy abode, away from the wind. And for you older kids maybe a drink would satisfy you. Stop by with a friend and have a meal! To the right of the shopping district by LCN! | xX yX zX

What will your shop look like?
Next for the restaurant itself, I plan to have a separate bar for the adults, possibly a ramen bar along with couple and party seating. I want the shop to be cozy and welcoming. With a traditional Asian restaurant feel. When people walk in I want them to recognize it as an Asian restaurant.
On the topic of the cozy feel, I don't plan to make it spacious, I want privacy for the customers. Making individual cubicles with curtains to assure you maximum privacy points. I was aiming for a "shack" looking exterior. It brings me joy to look at this,
it's so fun and reminds me of street food. It gives the restaurant a welcome home feel.

Exterior
1682878610090.png

Interior
1682878650326.png

What will you sell in your restaurant?:
The theme for the restaurant is "Asian Cuisine" Taking off after Shizukesa's past owner.
Bear with me if any of these items aren't customs. But I'll try my very best!
The previous owner has given me permission to have the restaurant customs for the shop!

Drinks
⊛ Thai Tea w/ Boba (Custom?) A semi-sweet caffeinated drink with boba! 3200 - 4000
⊛ Green Tea (Green Tea) Steaming hot cup of plain green tea 2800 - 3000
⊛ Green Tea Bottle (Custom) A plastic bottle of chilled green tea 4000 - 5000
⊛ Rose Milk Tea w/ Boba (Custom?) A sweet milk tea with rose petals and boba! 3200 - 4000
⊛ Ramune A glass bottle with a pearl in the cap. Press it, and fizz! (Custom) 2500 - 3000
will have more!

Drinks 20+
⊛ Sake (Sake) 5000
⊛ Sochu (Sochu) 5000
⊛ Hennessy (Hennessy) 5000
⊛ Rum (Bacardi 8 Rum) 5000
will have more!

Appetizers
⊛ Spring rolls (Custom) A plate of fried Spring rolls. 3500 - 4000
⊛ Sushi (Sushi Box) A wooden board with an assortment of different Sushi 1500 - 3000
⊛ Bento Box (Bento Box) A box with different columns, rice, sushi, and tempura! 1500 - 3000
⊛ Beef chow mien (Takeout Noodles) a box filled to the brim with saucy noodles and beef strips. 1000 - 2000
⊛ Rice Bowl (Rice Bowl) A bowl of rice... 1500 - 1700
⊛ Dango (Dango) a bamboo stick with three mochi balls stuck on it. 400 - 500
⊛ Onigiri (Onigiri) Rice ball! 400 - 500
⊛ Dumplings (Not an Item. Might buy a custom for it!) A fried or boiled dough with meat/veggies inside. You pick! 3000 - 5000
⊛ Avocado Bagel (Custom) A lightly toasted bagel with Avocado spread sandwiched between them. 3500 - 4000

Main Courses
⊛ Shanghai Bao (Custom) Layered bamboo steamers with delicious soup dumplings inside. 3500 - 4000
⊛ BBQ rib plate (BBQ Ribs Plate Custom?) A plate of saucy ribs, absolutely. 2900 - 3000
⊛ Jajangmyeon (Custom) A bowl of noodles topped with a thick Korean sauce. 3200 - 3500
⊛ Pho (Pho Bo Custom?) A bowl of pho. And it's pronounced Fuh, not Fo. 3100 - 4000
⊛ Lamb Donburi (Lamb Donburi) This usually has rice along with some saucy meat on top. 2500
⊛ Beef Curry (Beef Curry) It's... Beef curry. 2500
⊛ Ramen (Nakamura Ramen) A bowl of soup with an unholy amount of noodles. Along with a few toppings such as meat, eggs, and mung beans
might have more!

Deserts
⊛ Red Bean Buns (Not an item. Might buy a custom for it!) A fluffy bread-like bun with sweet red bean paste inside. 4000 - 5000
⊛ Banana Roti (Custom) "Pancake" like squares with sweet glaze drizzled on top. 2600 - 2800
⊛ Khanom Chan (Custom) Khanom Chan is a Thai dessert made of tapioca flour. The texture often reminds me of boba. A little different though. 2400 - 2600
⊛ Patbingsu (Custom) This is a shaved-ice dessert usually topped with fruit or other sweet things. 2500 - 2600
⊛ Baklava (Custom) Baklava is a layered desert filled with nuts or syrup. 2700 - 2800

Shop & Employee guidelines

No Masks. If you walk in with a mask, a working employee will automatically tell you to remove your mask. Shizukesa is meant to be a safe place, masks don't achieve that.
Item limit of 5, 10 with an ID We wouldn't want to go out of stock.. Now would we? Why would you need 64 Ramen bowls, I'm concerned.
Always greet the customer We strive for a friendly and welcoming restaurant, you are expected to at least say hello. Bowing is appreciated.
No fighting in Shizukesa If you start a fight, that is not our business. But fighting is Shizukesa is both disrespectful and isn't tolerated in a peaceful zone.

How many employees do you plan to have?:
I plan to have a max of 10-15. Though I may have more depending on the current situation. I would like to have the knowledge an average of 4 employees can show up at every opening. Though I don't want too many for fear of some employees being unable to work. If this does happen, I will pick it up manually!

Owner [1/1]
The owner/Shopkeeper runs the shop or restaurant, clearly. This is the most responsible position.
Taking inventory, replenishing stock, managing employees, and the discord. The list goes on.
Having to manage your shop carefully in fear of going bankrupt.

Manager [0/2]
The managers have the responsibility of opening the shop when the owner isn't around or available. Whether they are on vacation, taking a break, or even just offline! Managers must've been in the shop for a decent amount of time in order to be promoted. The shopkeeper reserves all rights to not promote employees at all. They can also take inventory, hire employees, and do other things. All under the shopkeeper.
These are trusted individuals though, and the position isn't just handed out freely

Senior Employee [0/3]
Senior employees are as the name suggests. To get this position you must be active within the shop, responsible, a good example, have the knowledge to run things, and be in the shop for enough time to be trusted. In my restaurant, they will have the ability to open just like the managers. But unlike the managers, they will need approval from a Manager or the Shopkeeper first. These people are still trusted but must follow those rules, just like the others.

Waiter/Waitress/Employee [0/?]
Waiters and Waitresses are the keys to the restaurant/shop's survival! Without them, the restaurant couldn't open and things wouldn't be the same. If they are an employee they have been to a decent amount of openings and are serious about the shop. Being an Employee can give you a goal to be promoted too!

Bartenders [0/4-5]
Bartenders are fairly similar to Employees, they act the same way and are promoted from trial employees. They are preferred to be adults so school-time openings can happen. But instead of walking around seating at tables, they stay at either the ramen bar or regular bar. Serving customers there. They are not to leave their post until the shift is over.

Trial Employee [0/?]
Trial employees have just been accepted into the shop, in order to prove their "worth" and dedication to the restaurant they must attend three or more openings and be active within the restaurant. Before they can work they are put through training by either the Shopkeeper, a manager, or a senior employee. After that, then they have the ability to show up for a shift!

What is the uniform?

Regular:
1682877059441.png
Christmas:
1683738771336.png
Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Please don't let my humor get in the way of my application. I use "jokes" of any sort to make others enjoy reading what I write. This does not affect my maturity. I just enjoy making other people happy.
Also, If the Shizukesa spot isn't available I would rather take a new spot, either next to Otakaya where Rotasu Music used to be, or by Kiku Dokuyo/Kissako
Do you have any questions?:
Yes, I do! Since the customs the past owner originally had were gifted, am I still able to have them for the restaurant? Even if I got permission from the owner (which I did.)

I will also need my character age changed, I'd prefer her to be 25 years of age!

Thank you for reading!

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Attachments

• 1682878597949.png
    1682878597949.png
    593.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but all slots have been filled for this shop as of right now. Your application is amazing, though.
Feel free to re-apply when applications are next open.​

Users who are viewing this thread