players online

Shorten the expire timer for Auction House

Alison Wither

Level 8
Alison_Wither
Alison_Wither
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: Alison_Wither
What's the title of your suggestion?: Shorten the expire timer for Auction House

What's your suggestion?:
I suggest changing the expiration timer format of items in the auction house from "XX days, XX hours, XX minutes, and XX seconds" to something like "XX d, XX h, XX m, XX s" or "XX days, XX hrs, XX mins, and XX secs". Many people, including myself, are having difficulty checking product prices and name tags due to the lengthy expiration timer, which causes them to go beyond the screen.

Here are examples of the problem:
Here's how it looks with my suggestions (Ignore the random dots between messages):
How will this benefit the server and community?:
I suggest shortening the expiration timer in auctions to make price tags and item names more visible.

Last edited:

vix

Level 23
twothousands
twothousands
Notable
+1

i discovered that changing my game version fixed this issue, so you can try that if you really like as a fix for now. though, this would be nice for people who don't want to change their game version :3

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
You could just change your GUI Scale in your video settings. I find that 2-3 works the best

-kam

Level 74
+1 mans i dont need a THREE! TWO! ONE!! YOU'RE LATE!! cus its rare that i look at the seconds or anything. it just takes up space and theres no need

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We may condense it using acronyms, but for now we're currently working on improving the auction system rather than making any changes.​

Users who are viewing this thread