Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
IGN: eccedentsiast
DATE: 8/9/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Extend the barrier for bears to the very beginning of the shrine steps instead of the regular entrance.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: We've had several issues with bears guarding or camping shrine steps, interfering with roleplay, and not allowing players to pass into the shrine. As a member of the shrine, it makes our job and ability to RP with people hindered by allowing bears to do this. I heard it wasn't allowed, however, to prevent it entirely, I want them to extend the barrier. It would be a relief for not only us as shrine staff having to deal with the issue, but also allow players who want to interact at the shrine not put their characters in danger. Realistically bears are weary of humans. They would not go somewhere man made typically, especially up a ton of steps. It would also take some weight off of KPD's shoulders, as we've had to call them multiple times to get the bear to leave the area. This may be a simple suggestion but it is important to this aspect of roleplay. Please consider it as I do not believe it would be difficult in the slightest to implement, thank you for considering <3

FROM A BARRIER RIGHT HERE
1691635773009.png

TO RIGHT HERE
2023-08-09_19.49.58.png

Infi

Level 133
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Honestly if this is an actual issue the barrier should be pushed back more than what’s being suggested bc bears can still realistically puppy guard the torii gate and you wouldn’t be able to get around

I’d also like to add im almost positive that’s against the rules for bears to be that far up the mountain anyways

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Gotta love it when animal whitelist players use their whitelist to roleplay unrealistically or in a way that bothers other people. Please implement this, bears are annoying as all heck and frick.

ethxx.ltd

Level 45
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
+1/-1

Yes I agree that animals shouldnt be there but looking from the perspective of someone attempting to turn the animal whitelist community around this could lead to players just moving to the new barrier location, limit even more animals from passing it such as raccoons or foxes if it goes even further, and possiable out right ban animals from the shrine which some of us visit. I know what I said is most likely not to happen but Im just stating what I think might happen in a very very far furture.

JustJuiceHex

Level 90
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
+1
as a bear agree, this also confuses bears cause we don't know exact red lines that we should go to, and having barriers not extended properly makes it difficult to engage with RP. I mean you do get it in time, but it would help new bear characters for sure.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- We'll extend this region​

Users who are viewing this thread