Shrine workers to be above adults.

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
IGN: MiuLols
DATE: 10/1/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: basically as threads title I suggest for shine workers to be above the adult ranks.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This can benefit the community due to people not often knowing if shrine workers are online or offline due to the adults usually taking up the side if there is a lot of City people online, You could argue this would be solved by asking things such shrine workers if they are there but is harder to keep track of them if they do not accept friend requests or did not mention it in ooc if there's any online, so you could say that saying it in OC or asking in general would not hurt anybody the case being is harder to identify if they are on for instance they could say yes and then the next second they could have went offline and it wouldn't show on tab due to how buried it is.

This can benefit mainly the shrine faction due to the fact of people knowing that they're active and up there instead of being below the adults and hidden away somewhere no one can see only for them to assume it's in another adult or possible SRP animals. In general I feel like this maybe something that staff may work on but I feel like this suggestions should be reached out I am not sure if it got denied in the past or not though be a nice change and easier for us to understand when Shrine workers are online and active or not.

Hirathex

Level 259
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
This was suggested fairly recently
Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 9.43.40 PM.png
Don't quote me for certain, but if I remember correctly moving the role would mess up the rest of the roles. (something along these lines, the meeting was a while ago and I know there was a reason we couldn't move it above adults) Hopefully once this is implemented it'll be moved

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
This was suggested fairly recently
View attachment 36312
Don't quote me for certain, but if I remember correctly moving the role would mess up the rest of the roles. (something along these lines, the meeting was a while ago and I know there was a reason we couldn't move it above adults) Hopefully once this is implemented it'll be moved
I beg it does, it's hard to tell if shrine people are there or not

NoZinth

Level 196
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
This is already a thing being worked on! The Tab list is currently in order of the colour codes being used for them, hence why the Mayor tag was also switched to Cyan to match the rest of the Government faction. Once the new Tab plugin is developed the shrine staff will be able to be moved back up again!

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
This is already a thing being worked on! The Tab list is currently in order of the colour codes being used for them, hence why the Mayor tag was also switched to Cyan to match the rest of the Government faction. Once the new Tab plugin is developed the shrine staff will be able to be moved back up again!
Epik

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
We're currently working on adding Hexadecimal support to our nametag & tablist plugin which will allow us to add more factions for the future as well as allow us to change the shrine colour to better fit the City tab.

Users who are viewing this thread