KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

SingleHotMoms
[Account will be made if accepted]
What is your discord name & tag?:
LocalSingleMoms#0403
Previous bans:
I was previously banned for ERP back in July of 2019, I appealed this ban and got it reduced.
Describe your activity on the server:
I play as one of the nurse’s in the school faction on my LocalSingleMoms account and I play as a college bachelor on my LocalSingleWomen account.
What is your timezone?:
PST [GMT-8]
List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.55022/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nurse-application-localsinglemoms.53783/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/frick__hecks-school-nurse-application.26648/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-for-latin.27101/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.19666/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.17855/ [Accepted]

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have plenty of experience with detailed roleplay actions and overall role play on the server. When it comes to medical roleplay, I have been roleplaying as a school nurse for nearly seven months now and I have roleplayed treating things such as: broken noses, seizures, fainting, CPR, and more!
What is your motivation for applying?
I have always wanted to apply for EMS, ever since 2019-2020 but I lost motivation for SRP as a whole in 2020-2021 so when I decided to jump back into SRP, I wanted to take little steps back into MedicalRP so I applied for nurse instead. After a while with roleplaying as just a school nurse, I have realized I have way more potential and I want to explore more into MedicalRP and HospitalRP.
Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

Doctor
What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
Most of my information is purely based on OOC, I have not learned this information ICly but I will take an ungodly amount of notes ICly when the time comes.
Hospital Director
The director is the head of the hospital in charge of hospital activities, hiring new Doctors/Psychiatrists/Surgeons, and managing the head of each department, ensuring everything is in working order.
Clinical Manager
They train the trainees, ensuring they understand everything for the following few weeks. They also are responsible for training employees, organizing patient records, reviewing treatment plans for patients, and more!
Clinical Leads [Surgeon/Doctor/Psychiatrist]
These are the head of Departments, no matter what department it is, make the final call. If they want to give a patient a certain medication then that is what happens, there is no real bickering between them and attending doctors or trainees. These people also coordinate and overlook the work of their team members to make sure they deliver high quality care for every single patient.
Attending
These are the trainees who have finally finished their training! They are free to go off duty and go do whatever they want to do, if they are paged, they are to come back and help. They are also able to help trainee’s with anything they are stuck with!
Doctors
Doctors examine patients, perform medical tests on patients, and prescribe medications. They provide a variety of treatments such as CT scans, ultrasounds, X-Rays, and more to help find out what’s wrong with the patient.
Surgeons
Surgeons operate on patients, treating injuries such as broken bones, diseases, and deformities. They are also responsible for the preoperative diagnosis of the patient, for performing the operation, and for providing the patient with postoperative surgical care and treatment.
Psychiatrists
Psychiatrists are also people you can talk with about what is troubling you in your life and with what you tell them they can diagnose you with the correct disorder. They can perform a variety of medical and psychological tests to help understand their patients to understand properly how to diagnose them. After tests and diagnosis, they can prescribe medication to help the patient regulate whatever their issue being anything from depression, anxiety, ADHD, OCD, PTSD and more!
Trainee
These are the new hires! They go through training and practice procedures and watch their higher ups [Attending and higher] to procedures to prepare for when they finally can work on their own! The training can go on for up to a month, making sure the new hire understands every little bit of their department! After this time they will be moved into attending [doctor/surgeon/psychiatrists]
Intern
Interns are typically students or under qualified adults who are participating in the program, learning about what happens in the hospital. They are allowed to help if permitted to by the attending employee guiding them through the hospital.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes, I am aware that I can be demoted at any given time with any valid reasoning.
Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I agree to being 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I am aware that if I skip out on training, I will be punished accordingly.
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I am aware I am not to take things OOCly when dealing with any situations or any training.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Charlotte Maria Munakata
Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female, She/They
Character’s Age (if accepted):
April 29th, 1995
Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

She got her Master’s in General Medicine.
Character’s Nationality:
Spanish
Character’s Marital Status:
Single
Character’s Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese
Spanish
Backstory (100+ Words)
[0-17]
Charlotte Maria Munakata was born on April 29th, 1995 in Barcelona, Spain. Being the second born child of her Spanish mother and Japanese father, she grew up with her younger siblings and other brother, as their parents were always busy working. She had a decent life compared to her overworking brother but she did her part, helping her older brother with taking care of the younger siblings. She became responsible very quickly. In school she studied hard in all of her classes, even when co-parenting her younger siblings and helping her older brother, she never missed a bit of homework or an exam. She multitasked most of her life, making sure she would be able to have a bright future ahead of her. When Charlotte turned 17, her parents both passed suddenly in an unfortunate car crash, leaving older brother to raise her and younger siblings. After grieving, she continued her studies and managed to graduate early out of highschool due to her academic grades, starting college a year early.
[18-23]
Charlotte was studying medicine in college, preparing herself for medical school, and working full time jobs at the local mall and a local restaurant, making sure her siblings were okay whilst profiting the household, leaving them to have the basic necessities they needed whilst also putting in funds for medical school.
Graduating her college degrees at age of 21, she began medical school, dropping one of her jobs so she could focus on her studies. With her older brother’s constant job changes, she had to constantly move between apartments and units to be closer to wherever he was working at the time. It didn’t matter to her, she had to follow suit with getting new jobs and getting her own apartment eventually, still close by to her family and helping them with bills. She made plenty of friends on the way, who always offered to help her with her future medical lifestyle full of fees and funds, which she was always thankful for, but never accepted their kind gestures as she always wanted to be independent just like her older brother.
[25-28]
She began working on her residency in internal medicine which took her roughly three years but she made it through. During this time, She was working a part time job in a local elementary school as a school nurse. Once she finished her residency and could finally get herself a job, she decided to start looking in Karakura, scrolling through the endless school faculty applications, police applications, even shrine maiden applications before finding open hospital applications. She quickly applied and began packing her bags, informing her older brother of her job find! He informed her that he was also packing up to move there and suggested that they lived together once more which she happily agreed with. She now awaits in her small apartment, waiting to hear back from the hospital director themself to see if she made the cut!

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Charlotte’s medical specialty is diabetes. She took an interest in this as her uncle passed away from diabetes as he never got proper treatment so she took a vow to begin her studies on how diabetes worked, what happened when you had diabetes, how it's treated, even doing her own research into if there was a cure when she was very young.
What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Charlotte completed a residency in internal medicine that took her three years to do.
Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Yes, she was a school nurse for a few years whilst she was doing her residency.
Has your character completed any additional schooling?
No. Charlotte felt satisfied after her long nine years of work and she would rather pass away than do another year of school.
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Charlotte stands 5'9 and she has a pear shaped body. She has caramel colored skin, long black braids and brown eyes. She has moles decorating her face by her eyes and by her lips. Her braids have golden jewelry intertwined between the braids toward the front of her face which was a gift from her mother who passed away. She wears her mothers old cross around her neck, despite not believing in any religion, she always wants to remember her mother.

How does your character act on and off duty?
On Duty
Charlotte is very quick on her feet, rushing up to the front or the waiting room for any awaiting patients who are in need of any assistance even if she’s been awake for days. She will always have a smile planted on her face, especially toward the patients who are scared of what’s to happen. She’s always hopping around from place to place, making sure everything is okay with patients and also her fellow colleagues as their health also matters just as much as a patients.
Off duty
Charlotte is still very quick on her feet but for different reasons. She is always there to help out her younger siblings and her older brother, checking in on them to make sure that they were taking care of each other. She always cooks for her family, especially when her older brother and younger siblings are busy with their studies. She enjoys reading books whilst resting in hammocks.
Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Charlotte typically is used to working on her own with her previous jobs but she enjoys working with other people, in fact she shows more productive work when she works with others. She is always happy to help others and work with them through any problem if need be!
What plans does your character have for the future?
Charlotte has quite a bit of anxiety when thinking about the future so she might give a very simple answer about living in a nice house or having a nice love life or having plenty of friends. But when she thinks about it more without overwhelming herself, she can confidently say that she still wants to be a doctor and a good one with a successful career ahead of herself and still able to provide for her big family.
“Oh, Well- In ten years? Well, I’ll have a successful career as a doctor, being able to still provide for my family! I always wanna be able to provide for them whenever I can!”
How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Her older brother, Yutaro, perceives her as helpful and reliable as she helped him when she could after things went downhill. She stepped in to get two jobs whilst working on her studies, spending many hours of her day working herself to her fullest just to help with bills and other financial problems going on in the family while also spending hours working on her medical studies to help get herself into a good medical school.
She personally thinks that she wasn’t all that helpful despite working multiple jobs, she thought she could have done more in spite of knowing that her body could not handle more jobs. She felt like such a burden constantly being outside of the house but deep down inside she understands what she was doing was actually helping her family and that does make her happy.

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application. We highly recommend you try to apply again next wave!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread