SkellyFace

Do you have any previous bans?:

none

What is your timezone?:

GMT+3

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):

Manggo#3286

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I fully understand that if I am inactive I will not be able to keep this role

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I play SRP usually every night when I am done with all my school work, around 2-4 hours on the weekdays and way longer(5+Hours) on weekends

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:

I have been playing SRP since 2020, so around 1 year and a half I am guessing

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.36761/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-language-application.36951/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/malaysian-application.40922/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/kaitos-caretaker-application.43545/ (Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-german.44604/ (Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/judge-kaitos-application.45045/ (Denied)

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

Grade 12 / 18 years old

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

I have been on SRP of almost 2 years now and I have always wanted to be part of the school staff somehow, I don’t RP with any people anymore which makes the server a bit boring for me, I do enjoy getting on but I don’t have a reason to anymore, I was looking through the school staff roster and I noticed Humanities Professor role, I do study and enjoy Sociology so I thought it would be a good idea to apple for this role, plus it helps with studying Sociology.

I want to become a professor on the server to entertain the students on school hours, and provide them with real information about Sociology, organizing lessons, tests and games for them to pass the time in school hours, this also helps pass my time since I don’t do much in my free time, hopefully being a professor can motivate me to come back to this server.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Logs show if a professor or teacher are active on the server with providing evidence like screenshots, they count their lessons to see if they have fully conducted 15 lessons a month or not, this can lead to punishment if not.

Logs also show if students are joining the classes and participating in the lectures, if there was a test involved in the lecture, their marks would be displayed on the logs.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Students are expected to respect each other, no laughing at each other as well as bullying, if this increases the student may be kicked out of the class for disturbing the lecture.

2. No food or drinks in the lesson, all these types of activities can be held outside of class, and this can also annoy some of the students during the lecture.

3. No inappropriate language used in the class wither it is towards the Professor or other students.

4. No calling or texting in the class this can interrupt the lecture, and is also considered disrespectful to the professor.

5. No fighting physically or verbally in class, conflict will not be accepted in the lecture, it can also harm other students that are near the fight that are not involved.

6. No asking off topic questions or changing the direction of the topic at hand, this ruins the entire purpose of being in a Humanities class

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I have been roleplaying since 2014-2015 on creative building servers, I would sometimes make my own plots and have different characters in each plot, I would Roleplay with different people not the same people all the time, but then I stopped playing Minecraft for a long time then came back to it in 2020 since school and exams were cancelled because of Corona and that’s when I joined SRP.

On SRP I tried multiple types of RP, Romance Roleplaying, Gang Roleplaying, Family Roleplaying, and also Business Roleplaying which didn’t last long.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

Professors provide education about their subject to the students, either is just talking, notes, quizzes, or playing a memory game to improve the student’s knowledge about the subject, sometimes if one of the classroom rules are broken by someone, the professor would educate them on respect and manners.

If the Professor completes 15 classes in a month, they will earn ¥450,000, if they add 10 more classes in the month, they will get a bonus of 50,000Yen. They would have to plan a lesson before it starts, maybe making a book to make the topic easier or saving a few lines to say in class, they can plan multiple lessons with different topic or the same topic but with more detail, also a they are expected to be mature and professional.

A Professor would host a class waiting for the students to come take a seat, after that the professor would explain the topic with a short introduction, then they would start with the main parts of the topic, if a student has any questions the professor would answer them, if the question is unrelatable to the subject or topic, the professor would move on with the lesson, saving that question for after class, after the main part of the topic is done, the teacher can start asking people questions or play a memory game to see if they remembered, the professor can make the game more interesting by making teams of 2 or 3.

After the lesson is over, the professor would head to the breakroom, chat with the other staff members or walk around school greeting the students and other working staff, they can help or watch another hosted class by another teacher/professor, helping them with the noisy students.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Kaito Ichinose Namaah is a half Korean, half Japanese man that stands at 5’10 with natural brown hair and green eyes, he would usually be seen walking with a cane due to his left leg injuring that enables him to walk at a normal pace. Kaito has always been the quiet one in the family, he was very observant of his surroundings and very kind to his mates and family members, he found no reason to be loud or talkative, he would usually be very calm and collected.

He would see students as his children, treating them with care and respect, if anyone seems stressed he would lend a helping hand, if they are disrespectful towards him, he would just ignore it the first time and forget about it, second time he would give the student a talk about manners and respect and treat them like anyone else like nothing happened, on the other hand, he will treat other teachers has his siblings, he would help them if they are in need, and treat them with high respect as if they are a higher rank than him, having a good relationship with your workmates is very important.

Kaito’s only main plan for the future is to have a son and provide him with the best life he can give him, so he is looking for a job at school to have enough money for a son, he always wanted to be a father due to some traumatic experiences with his own father.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I would simply walk over to them with a worried expression and tell them they are being too loud, and they are college students who are supposed to be mature and we are at school and yelling here isn’t the best place, I would suggest them going to their sport field to scream and yell however they want, if they do not listen, I would remind them of the school rules and tell them that they might be punished which can decrease their activities in their sports, I’d give them a warning and walk off, if I continue to hear screaming and yelling, I would ask a faculty member or a sports leader to help with the situation and give them detention if necessary.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

I would ask the student to be quiet and to remind of the classroom rules and of the lecture we are having, if they continue I would simply ask them questions about the topic, if they get most of them wrong, I would tell them to listen more closely and move them to the front of the class, repeating the important points again so everyone can be on the same level, if they continue I would kick them out with a detention warning.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Kaito would sit down at the front of the class, looking at the classroom door waiting for everyone to take a seat and prepare their notebooks, after everyone is seated, he would stand up and look at the class with a smile on his face saying “Hello I am Mr. Kaito and I am your Humanities Professor, this is going to be the first Humanities lesson, but before that can everyone introduce themselves?,” he would look at the male seated at the front left of the class and wait for him to introduce himself as well and the female next to him and etc…”All of you have such beautiful names, I hope we have a great semester together” Kaito would then walk around the class saying “Today we will be taking the introduction of Sociology, Sociology is the systematic study of human groups and social life in modern societies, it studies individuals behave in groups and how their behavior is shaped by these groups.” Continuing to walk around the class and talk about the topic’s introduction.

/me
Kaito would announce “As you all know today is Friday, which means we have a test on what we took so far, please put away your phones, notebooks and books, we will be starting shortly,” He would wait for the class to prepare for the test and slowly walk to each table and put the test paper facing down on their table ”make sure not to flip the paper until I tell you to”, Kaito said before continuing passing the papers around, when he was done he walked to the front of the class to view all the students “You may start”, Kaito said, observing all the students, checking if they are not looking at anyone’s paper, he would walk slowly around the students, would glance at their papers and checking if they are cheating or not.

/me
Kaito would walk into his empty class, taking a seat at the front desk, he would take the Sociology book from his desk and open it to see what we have covered so far, he would mark all the topics we took in class then open his note book and wrote down names of the topics we haven’t done yet “1…2 3.. 4…”, Kaito counts as he is looking at the book to check, rubbing his eyes while yawning, after he writes them all down, he would get up and stretch a little bit before taking his notebook and heading back out to the staff room.

Backstory

Kaito’s life in Korea was a normal one, a happy family with no issue at all, up until when he turned 10 years old, his dad got fired from his job for harassing his work mates and slacking off, this father took out his anger at his mother, he would hit Kaito’s mother and yell about the most random things you can think of, all drunk from his night outs, Kaito really admired this father, he was really upset about this family changing this much from one mistake his dad made.

3 years later, on Kaito’s 13th birthday, his parents divorced and his mother moved out to live with his grandma (her mom) in Japan, Kaito was already struggling with bullying at school for liking boys, his mom was the only one who accepted him so her leaving meant him staying with his abusive, homophobic father alone. His father would pick on him before leaving for school, and would fight with him after coming back from school, sometimes he would hit him but it wasn’t regular. Kaito couldn’t sleep at night because his father would bring women over all the time and would make a lot of noise.

3 years go past and Kaito’s 16 years old. His father started abusing Kaito around the age of 14, he would go sleepover at his best friend’s house, Kim Ju-Won, to avoid his dad. Ju-won and Kaito were friends since middle school, he knows all about his family problems, the only thing he didn’t know was that Kaito was gay and he didn’t want to tell him, he helped him a lot in school, with the bullying and the studying, he was a perfect friend to him, kind, funny, protective, etc…

On days where Kaito wasn’t sleeping over, he would come back home very quietly, not to alert his dad, and would walk slowly to his room, trying to not make noise, he would sometimes fail and his dad would start hitting him if he woke him up, Kaito didn’t enjoy this game but his father did.

The only thing keeping Kaito with his dad is his school and Ju-Won, one day Ju-Won’s parents found out about Kaito’s bullying and family problems and they didn’t want Ju-Won to hang out with him anymore, and that’s what he did, Kaito was all alone again, he decided to call his grandpa and begged him to move in with him, he was very fed up with his dad and couldn’t take it anymore.

He lived with his grandpa until he turned 18 and travelled to Japan to live alone, he never saw his mother, father and Ju-Won again, trying to forget about them and moving on.

He started college a year later, which was very stressful for him, he was in a new country and people he didn’t know, he had to think of the future and his career, Kaito, as we all know, is not talented in anything, he looked through all the options of majors he can go in, but only one major interested him, which was “Sociology and Psychology”, he thought it would be an enjoyable subject so he applied for it, he didn’t have many struggles studying his subject, it was very entertaining to learn, since we has no friends, all he did was bury his face into the books. 4 years later, he got very good grades, he was very proud of himself for once, he then took TESL courses to increase his teaching skills.

At 23 years old he worked at a school in Tokyo as a sociology teacher for high school students in an international school, he stayed there for around 8 years teaching in that school, one day he got a call from a nurse saying that his grandfather was dying, went back to Karakura to go take care of his family member, eventually his grandpa died, Kaito was very upset, he could go back to Tokyo so he applied for Professor at Karakura College.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Kaito Ichinose Namaah
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr
Given Name(s):

Kaito / Kai
Preferred Name:

Kaito

Male
Religious Denomination:

---
Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Japanese
Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

8 years
Working Experience (# of years):

10 years

Academic Degree:

Bachelor’s Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Sociology and Phycology
Minors:

Visual Arts

Native Languages:

Japanese
Other Languages:

German / Korean

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

TEFL Certificate
Preferred Teaching Subject:

Sociology

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/kXG997PX

Users who are viewing this thread