mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Skin

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I never see the cool kids doing it. And anyone I do see doing it isnt really cool ',:I
I don't know man, people who dress their characters appropriately for the environment they're in are pretty cool in my book. Too bad the community has strayed too far from an authentic Japanese environment, to the point where the school is indistinguishable from an average stereotypical USA high school. Nobody does it because nobody else has been doing it, and that's a darn shame.

Lazeas

Level 47
I don't know man, people who dress their characters appropriately for the environment they're in are pretty cool in my book. Too bad the community has strayed too far from an authentic Japanese environment, to the point where the school is indistinguishable from an average stereotypical USA high school. Nobody does it because nobody else has been doing it, and that's a darn shame.
:nerd:

Ramen_Noodiles

Level 6
Community Team
Media Team
Ramen_Noodiles
Ramen_Noodiles
Omega+
ngl more people should be doing it and we should probz normalize it more for authenticity but shrug ig.

halfabraincell

Level 12
actually a pretty good take on it. I was mostly speaking in gest, personally i don't disparage anyone for presenting their character however they wish u-u
it would be pretty cool if more people did use the uniforms but I dont see that happening really :') I sure know I wouldnt be doing it since I play characters who wouldnt do such things smh

GEBynum

Level 51
GEBynum
GEBynum
Rich
I’m making school fits for all of my characters because of you now- :) I sad and happy at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread