Ooc sec.png
What is your Minecraft username?:
Skindexians

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
IclyRP#1723

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
Yes, for trolling and FailRP/Insta-Voiding

Describe your activity on the server:
Well, my activity on the server I believe is pretty active most of the time unless for school than that would be a reason I am not active but for the most part I am active on both the servers forum page. I am pretty active in schoolrp as I try to play everyday and just have fun with others even if we are not doing nothing specifically. Usually I am just random when I roleplay.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes- I am aware of this!

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Office Secretary

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Well a Office Secretary is really self explanatory due to the fact they run the front desk which is located in the front side of the school as you walk in you be greeted with the Office Secretaries. The office secretary works with kids that are new to the school or greet you as you walk in and you would ask them for help which leave you with no time to have a break as you will be faced with a new student right after one another.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a good amount in roleplaying but no roleplay experience in being a worker of some sort yet. But I have experience in Family roleplaying and I am right now running my own family which I want to be a role model so I need to do my best to suit everyone's needs. I also do just regular roleplay nothing special to me to be completely honest with you. As I was a janitor once I messed that up I am looking for a better position for me to roleplay in which I think this is perfect for me.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

College:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/iclyrps-college-application.30059/ Accepted
Officer Secretary
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emotionalities-office-secretary-application.31603/ Denied
Spanish:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hfgh-spanish-application-attempt-2-even-better.31405/ Accepted
College Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/snitchrps-college-application.27705/ Denied
College Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/smhrps-college-applicatin-re-apply.26732/ Denied
College Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/k43_s-college-application-attempt-2-2.24007/ Denied
College Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/smhrps-re-apply-2.26792/ Accepted
College application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/snitchrps-re-apply-for-college.27708/ Accepted
Height application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emotionalities-height-application-for-main.31630/ Accepted
Janitor Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/skindexians-janitor-application-for-alternate-account-1.31674/ Accepted
Journalist Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emotionalities-journalist-application.32765/#post-103947
Accepted

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would first let one slide with just look at them. But if they keep going then they will be warned to stop the swearing. But if they are swearing at me directly I will give them 3-4 warnings until a real punishment is held accountable. These punishments would be mostly an apology letter in their favor to get out of trouble!

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Mr. Carson would simply approach them after giving them warnings to stop, if they keep on fighting Mr. Carson would try to get between them and hold them apart until extra help can report onto the scene to help restrain them from harming anyone including the students-employees! I would then schedule them a detention which is to be after school

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how do your character react?:
I would simply watch from a far taking notes on their behavior, from there I would send the V.P a email about this basically reporting them for acting out. If this does not work I will make sure to get evidence of the actions of this individual(s) and make sure that the one in charge of them will take action on them.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
I would take this time to get a stretch in. Then I would go get my lunch out of the bag I always bring with me to work... As he would be eating if any other school staff were too come in he would greet them with a warming smiling before saying hello, how are Mr./Mrs./Ms. today? You would mostly see him sitting on the couch on his laptop going through his emails from the school staff.
In more detail my character would be seen having a relaxing lunch with his other employees and would sometimes have a chat with them. Carson would act calmly as he does not want to be seen as an immature adult and he will show that he is much more capable of being his very best.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me The male would look around for a second as he began to think of a way to respond to the male/female ahead of him. As he thought of the responding answer he would begin speaking to the male/female student "The response would be here"

/me The male would walk into his office area shutting the door behind himself, He'd begin walking to the chairs before choosing one that is empty. He would than latch his palms cupping them onto the chair pulling it out from under the desk, as he did that he would set his necessities on the floor under his seat so they are out of the way. As he did that He would than sit down with a smile on his face as he waited for his first student to arrive.

/me The male would take his bag of his necessities and would begin to open it up. As he did he would look over at the student fighting another student even though he had already confronted them about it. He would open the book up with a pencil in his right hand as he did that he would apply the pencil onto the paper jotting the report on the two student that can be seen being physical to one another.

Ic sec.png
In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Carson Sustrai

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss):
Mr.

Academic Degree:
Associates

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Biology

Minors:
Mathematics

Backstory:
Carson Sustrai, was born and raised in the town of Karakura , Japan and this is where he had started his very first steps in life from the time he left the hospital to the first scent of trees and felt the breeze. [Around 13 years later] Carson turned 14 years when his parents had got him his very first phone for emergency purposes only but he used it to call friends and stuff but he mainly used it to learn new languages like Korean, Spanish, and Etc but Carson was just interested in knowing Spanish at the moment until he turned 18 Carson had decided it was time to move out which he was there for adopted into the family Sustrai at the age of 18 and from there he and his family had made memories. about 2 years later Carson had reached the last few day of college and he needed to find job that were hiring and as Carson was a very neat and clean person he decided he would make an application to therefore be reviewed for him to have an interview 1 on 1 and that is when he decided if he was or was not getting the job.. Once Carson had graduated from College with atleast 4 1/2 years there he set his first few feet into the working would by first making his application as he would be plenty old enough as when he had been 20 and he will be now the age of 24 years of age which he is hoping should be plenty enough to get the job so he did he made the application to show he would be worthy.
But the Janitor position he didn't have interest in it anymore so he decided to apply for a role in the Office Secretary position, at the age of 24 he made his choice to go for Office Secretary full time!

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Well, I have been wanting to evolve more as a person, so I decided that it would have him get a job. The main reasons for wanting to be a part of KHS is because of the better RP experience. I have been looking into it for a while now but I was not ready at that time because I had a hard time learning the school rules and regulations. Now I know I will use my past knowledge and use this to succeed in the real world of Karakura, Japan. Another reason I am motivated is that I will learn more and have a chance in the working industry even if that job is not worth it. I will not lose my chance to take that spot and I will make sure I do as I Carson will show the world he is capable of change. Because of this, Carson has pushed his way to where he is now and has made some successful achievements in his journeys. After being demoted as a Janitor I wanted to redeem myself and prove myself worthy for this role.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
I used to be a janitor, but I had recently got demoted for said reasons I would not like to let known.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
To be honest, I don't think I am any better than any other applicants. However,I feel that I am motivated for this Job. For one, the fact I will be able to learn new ways to roleplay I never knew. I want to show you my worthiness again as last time ended quickly and I know I am better then before. I really hope this reached your approval!

Extra

Height:
7'5

Weight:
230Lbs

Attire worn:
Blue attire.png wwdfef.png

Thank you so much!

I hope to redeem myself for this role, Thank you so much for reading my Application!!
I also used some parts of my first attempt at this Role!
Haikyuu gif.gif22.gif

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:

- I appreciate the effort you supplied in this application, however, I have given it some thought and I have come to the decision that you still aren't ready/suitable for this role. Alongside this, I also took the time to look into your current punishment history which also had a heavy influence on this conclusion.
- The question "Motivation for Joining KHS" is apart of the In-Character section and should be answered from the perspective of your character, not you. If in future you decide to re-apply, keep this in mind when responding to that question (Stray from OOC terms such as 'RP')
- As I believe I stated in-game through /help, as you were previously demoted from School Employee, you must come up with new responses to each question. Though, if you're using the same character you're fine to use the same backstory.

You may re-apply in 30 days.
[9/1/2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread