スキー

Birth Name:
Sora Kurihara | ソラ クリアラ

Old Adopted Surname(s):
Brine, Ukiyo, Okinowa

Nicknames:
Lady Hanazono - The title people call her as the Matriarch of the
Hanazono Clan.
Matriarch - The new nickname she calls herself now.
Hōka-han - Japanese for arsonist, this nickname was given to her by
Saigai and she carries it with pride.
Sekhmet - Nickname she received when she joined the Akihito Clan.
Hunny - Nickname given by Leo.
Rat - Self explanatory.
Ankle Biter - Due to her sharp teeth and tendency to threaten with a
bite to the kneecaps, she has been given this nickname by others.
Darling - Nickname given by Kashii, Sky always gets flustered when
called by this back then. Sky wishes Kashii would say this one last time
Little Princess - Nickname given by Yuuki, others began to start calling
her this also after she began to wear the crown Yuuki gave back then.
Princess - Atlas' nickname for her! It is one of her nicknames
that she kept close to her heart.
Scythe - Nickname given by Koi, Koi decided to give her this
nickname when she saw the scythe she always carries back then.

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Married

Occupation(s):
Karakura News Reporter
Hanazono Clan Lead
Hanazono Inc. CEO

Affiliation(s):
Karakura News (Current)
New Hanazono Clan (Current)
Hanazono Inc. (Current)
Sayonara Gift Shop Manager (Previous)
Host Club Leader (Previous)
Club Umbra Security (Previous)
Forelli Crime Family (Previous)
Seijutoma-Ikkai (Previous)
Trionfo Mafia (Previous)
Spartan Female Football (Previous)
Akihito Clan (Previous)
Inagawa-kai (Previous)
Old Hanazono Clan (Previous)
Kurabu Tower (Previous)
Saigai (Previous)

Date of Birth:
March 30th

Place of Birth:
Karakura, Japan

Nationality:
Japanese

Religion:
Roman Catholic, but practices Shintoism
ㅤ​

silly 3.png
hot sky.png
insane sky.png
evililil sky.png
ㅤ​

═════ °• Character Information •° ═════

Appearance
ㅤ​

Personality | The Alters
ㅤ​

Height:
5'3

Weight:
133 lbs

Scars | Tattoos | Piercings:
Scars - She would have 3 deep scars on her stomach, each representing the number
of times she had been stabbed during her Yakuza days, as well as have a missing left
pinky when she left the Akihito Clan. Small scars would litter her whole upper body
from fights, and some from small accidents. Though her hands would be filled with
burn marks from... Somewhere.

Tattoos - She would have a whole irezumi tattoo that covers her entire back, wrapping
around just above her elbows that are decorated with red amaryllis and blue roses,
and her left arm has a tiger head on its side.

Piercings - Two ear piercings for her earrings.

IC Description:
An average 5'3 tall female, though would wear 4-inch heels making her around 5'7. She
has a slim, curvy, yet muscular body. Having short brown hair, it's front right side bangs
dyed pink. Her eyes are a blueish-light grey color, stern yet gentle. A body tattoo would be
on her back that wraps around just above her elbows. Her left pinky would seem to be missing, as an wedding ring would be on her right hand.

Diseases | Illness:
- DID (Dissociative identity disorder)
- Dissociative Amnesia
- Acrophobia
- Autophobia

Character Voice:
Voice Claim - Hwasa

Hobbies:
- Violin
- Piano
- Singing
- Writing
- Sword/Katana Fighting

Addictions:
- Smoking

Habits:
- Would space out most of the time if you aren't talking to her
- Keeps a fake smile despite any situations
- Tends to speak in JSL when something bothers her
- Squeaks at random

Stats:
1701701725494.png
ㅤ​

Sky | Age Slider (13-20) | Female | Host/Core | Pink
- Sky is the core of the body. They are the host and is the youngest out of all the alters. She is a carefree individual, incredibly sweet and wholesome if you're close to her, and is willing to go to extreme lengths just to protect the people she loves and cares for.
- Even though she seemingly has a carefree personality, Sky more or less has matured due to being forced to as she experienced hardships in life, though would still keep up the innocent persona so people would think she's harmless, she hides behind many masks, innocent, kind, sly, cunning, she can change how she acts.
- Majority of the time she is the one seen the most, but in more recent times co-fronts with Michiko as they are the ones who sees everything, and the ones
who remembers everything when fronting.
- Despite having Mitch as a Persecutor alter, she has a weird fascination with anything arson or fire-related, having a lighter with her at all times, she loves to scare others with it for fun.

Michiko | 30 | Female | Caretaker/Gatekeeper | Blue
- Michiko is the oldest out of the alters, appearing when Sky was adopted by Heroshi, the abandonment issues, the neglect, she was created as a way to cope with the genuine loneliness she had as a child.
- When switched, she would speak in a more mature tone, instead of Sky’s child-like way of speaking, she doesn't speak in third-person at all, unlike Sky who always does that. Frank in her words, she is more straightforward than any of the alters unlike Sky with her masks, or Mitch with his sense of aggressiveness.
- She tends to act motherly to others when switched, being a good listener and advice giver when needed. Usually is the one who stops Mitch from going too far and fights with them to take back control so they won’t hurt anyone or the Host herself.

Mitch | 25-30 | Male | Persecutor | Dark Red
- He is the most violent and aggressive alter of Sky. He is speculated to be around 25-30, though it's unclear what his exact age is due to him preferring to keep it as a secret.
- Mitch is quite the literal opposite of all the alters, being a psychopathic male, he takes joy in hurting others or Sky’s body. Wanting to inflict pain for the fun of it, he tends to be more short-tempered around others while having a nonchalant attitude at the same time depending on his mood.
- Despite his personality he DOES care for Sky and is willing to harm others if she were to come near danger.
- He is the most hated alter by all who are aware of his existence ever since Sky was properly diagnosed, namely Isoroku as he was the one who witnessed firsthand Mitch’s violent acts.

Tristesse | ?? | Genderfluid | Emotional Protector | Purple
- An emotionless individual who Sky switches to when everything gets too much and the alters fight each other. When shutting down, as Tristesse is the only alter Sky freely switches to and doesn’t resist.
- Tristesse cannot feel any emotions whatsoever and is just there for the purpose of being able to still function physically when all her alters either shut down or Sky
goes dormant, they usually never speak and always have a neutral or poker face look on their face when switched.
- Currently holds all of Sky's forgotten memories of people, she is the only one who is aware of certain things that Sky forced herself to forget due to trauma.

Sakuta | ?? | Male | Introject | Red
- The internalization of her older brother, Sakuta Hanazono. Though has never fronted nor physically tried to talk to anyone but to Sky, he is always a quiet voice in the back of her mind, internalizing the views, thoughts, and ideas of Sakuta before he died.
- Usually, Sky sees him as a spirit that follows her around, talking to him like he is still alive as he guides her through life. But when the other alters front, no one but Sky could notice he is there.
- The only one aware of his existence, is Sky herself.

?? | ?? | Genderfluid | Dead Alter | Gray
- Holds the memory of Sky's near death experience during her time in Akihito Clan.
(Find out ICly what it is.)

═════ °• Character Relationships •° ═════
The " " are inner thoughts and feelings
(OOC: If you wish to be added to the relationships, be sure to DM me on skyfantasyworld on Discord and I'll add you as long as I know who you are ICly!)

Families
ㅤ​

Othersㅤ
ㅤ​

═════════════════
═══════════════════════
══════════════════════════════
Immediate Family
═══════════════════════
═════════════════

Leo Volante | Husband | Alive
"A new chapter for us as parents... I never would have thought this would happen, but look at us now, honey!"

Sakio Volante | Child | Alive
"My bright sun."

Caine Volante | Child | Alive
"My shining star."

Leah Volante | Child | Alive
"My sparkling moon."

═════════════════
═══════════════════════
Edgeworth Family
═══════════════════════
═════════════════

Atlas Edgeworth | Adoptive Father | Alive
"I don't know how you still stayed with Sky until the end papa, but thank you, thank you for everything."

Isoroku Okinowa | Adoptive Uncle/Best Friend Forever | Alive
"Best Friend! It's nice seeing you again, I missed it a lot- It makes me happy you haven't forgotten about me."

Zacharie T. Edgeworth | Adoptive Aunt | Alive
"Hope the kids are doing okay Zac Zac! and I hope you and Riku are taking care of each other! Sky misses you Zac, mahal kita ate."

Riku Kiyoshi J. Edgeworth | Uncle-in-law/Best Friend | Alive
"You better take care of yourself and Zac Zac, or else Sky will commit arson!- kidding, or am I? joking joking, Sky misses you and Zac."

Keiki Edgeworth | Adoptive Grandmother | Alive
"I love you very much and I will forever cherish every single interaction we have even if it isn't much."

Dylan Edgeworth | Adoptive Grandfather | Alive
"No no no no no..."

═════════════════
═══════════════════════
Hanazono Family
═══════════════════════
═════════════════

Asahi H. Hanazono | Adoptive Father | Alive
"LOVINGLY strangles you, I'm going to lose braincells because of my own father."

Barbatos A. Hanazono | Best Friend/Step Father | Alive
"Who knew you would be my Step Father now even though you practically acted like one when we were kids, it's still so funny though like genuinely."

Sakuta Hanazono | Adoptive Uncle | Dead
"Sky still misses you so much, even after all these years you're gone. Every day I still visit your grave, and every day I still mourn for you."

Eli Hanazono-Zennix | Adoptive Uncle | Alive
"Thank you for being always there for me Eli! I promise you, Big Brother would be so happy with the things you've done not just for me, but for the whole family."

Min Hanazono | Adoptive Sister | MIA
"God you kids grow up so fast its going to make me cry again... I still won't say yes to Judah trying to marry you though."

Aiya M. Hanazono | Adoptive Sister | Alive
"Ai Ai I miss you! I wish we could have hang out more before I graduated from College, it would have been so fun."

Haruka T. Sakura-Ki | Adoptive Sister | Alive
"Can't set me up now with other people, dear sister."

Yamato M. Hanazono | Adoptive Brother | Alive
"Not gonna lie, I never really expect to have a brother in the family until you came, but I'm glad you did."

═════════════════
═══════════════════════
Family Figures
═══════════════════════
═════════════════

Kashii Auroras Cortez | Mother Figure | Dead
"I miss you..."

Yuuki H. Kusakabe | Friend/Dad Figure | MIA
"Yu Yu where did you go?..."

Shoji Kosuki | Best Friend/Older Brother Figure | Alive
"Silly goose... Even after all these years, you would always still be my silly older brother. I love you Shoji, even if I tend to act silly, even if I do some stupid thing, your my brother."

Ezio C. DeLuca-Sterling | Best Friend/Older Brother Figure | Alive
"I would never thought I would meet someone like Sakuta again, but I was wrong. I'm glad your my friend, my family, and the one who has been there despite everything."

Kai H. Adelaide | Best Friend/Older Brother Figure | Alive
"I hope you can meet your nieces and nephews soon, so I can teach them how to bully you- Kidding."

Ella Sauer Adelaide | Older Sister Figure | Alive
"Ella! my amazing sister- Sky glad you didn't stay long in Akihito, cause god forbid if you got hurt during it I would murder those who hurt you. Please keep safe and be happy with Kai, okay?"

═════════════════
═══════════════════════
Biological Family
═══════════════════════
═════════════════

Nobuyuki Kurihara | Biological Father | MIA
"One, I'm so glad I inherited my personality from you instead of her. Two, WHY DID YOU LEAVE WHEN SHE CAME BACK!!"

Selene Mochizuki | Biological Mother | Alive
"You- You absolutely goddamn scare me. Why did you come back for me? Why of all times return now?"
ㅤ​

═════════════════
═══════════════════════
Friends | Acquaintances
═══════════════════════
═════════════════

Misako J. Zennix | Cousin | Alive
WIP

Zaniel A. Zennix | Cousin | Alive
WIP

Ren Misono Fujimoto | Best Friend | Alive
"I'm going to slap hairclips on your hair again if I see you."

Eito Tomohiro | Best Friend | MIA
"Now where the hell did you go."

Russell 'Melody' C. S. | Best Friend | MIA
"I'm glad Sky met you when I was new in Karakura- Sky still kept the sunglasses, you know- I still wear it everyday, everywhere I go, Sky always has them. I miss you, Russ."

Koizumi Saiky | Friend | Alive
"I love Berri thank you so much for gifting them to me- tHEY ARE SO CUTE AND I LOVE THEM-"

Rini Koharu | Friend | Alive
"If I see you again I'm placing a sticker on your forehead too! No fair you had the table advantage last time."

Olivia "Ivy" Dovahkiin | Friend | MIA
"Hope you're doing alright."

'Lulu' Saiky | Ex-Boss/Friend | Alive
"I'm still so confused how I became manager, take care, alright Miss Lulu?"

Tokito Tachitsu | Friend | Alive
"Sorry I couldn't attend the wedding, I still regret that deeply."

Judah Theodore S. Koharu | Friend | Alive
"Don't mess this up silly man, or else I'll hunt you down along with Eli if you hurt Misako."

Irina L. Sturm | Friend | Alive
"I'm so glad I had my helmet on when you saw me driving in a not-so-legal way."

Goro Tachitsu-Giichi | Friend | Alive
"I remember when we were younger, everything we said in total agreement- it was a dream and it's a bit of a dance, a bit of a posture, it was a bit of a stance."

Sea Kirigaya | Friend | Alive
"I always find it funny how much you remind me of Sakuta, the way you both act..."

Alan Jackson | Ex-Boss/Friend | Alive
"I promise I'll take care of Leo, you have my word on that Alan."

Skylar T. Tsu | Acquaintance | MIA
"If- If only I could have done it differently, would we still be friends? Would our families be alright? I wish I could have done something else."

Daichi Kajiyashiki | Acquaintance | Alive
"Sky will never let you experience the heartbreak she felt when she saw her loved one die, you are the only one who wasn't involved in his death, so I doesn't want to drag you in it."

Quinn Karmelli | Ex-Girlfriend | MIA
"You forfeit all rights to my heart the moment you cheated on me. You forfeit the place in my head, in the memories we used to share. I hope that you burn."
Anzu Abiko | Ex-Girlfriend/Friend | Alive

"I hope working in a different shrine is working out for you, I'm surprised they made you move to a different one and not in Karakura."

═════════════════
═══════════════════════
Old Adoptive Families (Brine, Ukiyo & Okinowa)
═══════════════════════
═════════════════
Heroshi Brine | Old Adoptive Father (Brine) | Dead
"Thank you for everything, even if you left me so early."

Yejun T. Ukiyo | Old Adoptive Mother (Ukiyo) | Alive
"Sky loves you still, Mama, even after what Ry Ry- …Mister Tashiro did, it wouldn't change a thing."

Koyuki O. Kitsune | Old Adoptive Mother (Okinowa) | Alive
"hm. I hope you're doing alright."

Yuki O. Namaah | Adoptive Sibling (Okinowa) | Alive
"AGAIN YOU KIDS ARE GROWING UP TOO FAST!! You all are making me feel old..."

Kotone ??? | Adoptive Mother | MIA
"Damn."

═════════════════
═══════════════════════
Enemies
═══════════════════════
═════════════════

Kuroshi 'Kiku' Honda | Enemy | Alive
"Your always under him, when will you ever see that Masa is just controlling you?"

Masamune Kotobuki | Enemy | Alive
"...Sir."

'Mike' Akihito | Enemy | Dead
"Why? just why?"

Ryuu Tashiro | Enemy | MIA
"..."

Zheng Tsu | Enemy | Alive
"Murderer."

Ena S. Kajiyashiki | Enemy/Acquaintance | Alive
"...Sky is glad you regret what you did to my brother. You are the only one who realized, thank you, Miss Ena."

═════════════════
═══════════════════════
Pet(s)
═══════════════════════
═════════════════

Kitty Minaj | Pet | Dead
"Hope you're doing okay up there Kitty."
ㅤ​

ㅤㅤ
═════ °• Character History •° ═════
Find out through IC means

The Start of a Symphony (CHILDHOOD)
Born as Sora Kurihara (her biological name), she was brought into this world in Karakura, Japan. Born to Nobuyuki Kurihara and [RETRACTED]. She would be abandoned by her biological father shortly after she was born due to her eyes, white eyes which in future times, would cause her to go half-blind. She has no knowledge of who her biological mother is and only has a picture of her father that has faded with age. She would be placed under the Orphanage of [RETRACTED] where there, she would meet her first alter Mitch. Her Persecutor alter would emerged from the constant bullying of her peers, switching to them when everything gets too much and causing others harm and herself also, she would only get them under control when she turned 5 when she would be adopted by her father Heroshi Brine, a German male who would take her to Germany for the rest of her life, meeting her other alters, and Barbatos, who in the future she will stick with until to this day. Though despite her... somewhat 'normal' childhood, she evidently moves back to Karakura at 13 with Barbatos.

Adventures in Karakura (EARLY HIGHSCHOOL)
Up until she turned 13, her life would be changed for the worse when her father’s work began to become extremely dangerous, being given all of her father’s money and an apartment as she moved back to Karakura, Japan, being eft alone in Karakura to fend for herself in a foreign place. Meeting different people as she learns the ropes of the town, she would temporarily be adopted into the Ukiyo family and then move into the Okinowas, being adopted by Koyuki Okinowa as her custody easily being given over due to her adoptive father dying in Germany because of one of his missions, though of course Sky never knew that until she was way older. But when she was with the Ukiyos though, it would be the time she would be pulled into the world of crime at 14 by her friend, her mother figure, her guardian, and her role model, Kashii. This was the time she created the persona of ‘Hōka-han’, also known as ‘The Arsonist’ in the crime world, being part of Saigai during these times as she slowly learned the true nature of Karakura.

Engaging in minor criminal activities around the town, not enough to be truly evil, but enough to witness heinous acts committed by her fellow gang members, though despite it, she still tries to act carefree and innocent. During the day a sweet child, but at night watches as the gang she was in bashes people's heads in, beat them, and just, things that traumatized her at that young age, though with the nature of the town, it became the norm for her, knowing she has to learn anyway instead of being clueless. Though of course, despite all the trauma she endured, she still met a good few people, her older brother figure, Sakuta Hanazono, was the person she idolized the most, and her best friend, who in the future would be her uncle as she would be adopted in the Edgeworth Family. [OOC: If you wanna know more about her Karakura Arc as a young child/perma-greenie, find out more ICly!]

Revenge, Power, Strength (HIGHSCHOOL - PRE-COLLEGE)
But sadly, her times of innocence shattered at 15 when she witnessed the murder and death of her older brother, Sakuta. It changed her for the worst, letting her alter Mitch take over, as she wanted revenge. Pain and suffering, she left with only letters to her loved ones in Karakura, following his footsteps of becoming a Yakuza member, she left to move to Tokyo and join the Inagawa-kai as Haneul 'Sora' Okinowa. Wasting and devoting 4 years of her life there, she done all of her Patriarch’s orders and training herself to become stronger, stronger than his murderers, and to make her brother proud. But of course, a miscalculation led to threats on her life, causing her entire reputation to be shattered in seconds, and out of childish fear, she quickly left Tokyo back to Karakura, running away from death, narrowly avoiding her demise as she returned at 18.

There, she would join the Akihito Clan, the very same clan her brother devoted himself to when he was younger, as she used her connections to be part of Akihito and gather protection. Though only the higherups knew that she was Sky at the time, she kept playing as Haneul to others, slowly meeting and reconnecting with her old friends and slowly, her family as well, and in the end finally revealing herself who she truly is, as her long-time father figure asked her adoptive mother to give custody, becoming Sky Edgeworth. But still, despite the happy times she experienced, she still had to do her new Patriarch’s orders, ‘Mike’ Akihito, and his Lieutenant turned Captain, Ryuu Tashiro.

'Betrayal of the Divine' (COLLEGE)
Sky matured as she worked in Akihito, turning 19 as she still of course wanted to seek revenge, yet it tamed down as she discovered that she could become like her brother instead, to become someone respected feared in the eyes of others. She would build a new reputation for herself with her fellow schoolmates as she joined the Spartan Female Football Team, being known for her Team Spirit as she was happy for once, living the life of a normal college student despite being part of a Yakuza, enjoying life and falling in love herself. But nothing really lasts forever, doesn’t it? Sakuta’s son came to Karakura seeking revenge as well, there as the two discovered each other's relation to Sakuta, and how both shared the same goal, yet... as he and Sky talked, he kept blaming Akihito, kept blaming that they’re the ones who killed her brother, not wanting to believe, she left the son as she ran to the Clan office.

That was her mistake, the worst mistake of her life. Arriving at the office, she asked Ryuu to tell her the truth, to tell her that it wasn’t true, yet sadly, it wasn’t the truth she was hoping for. As slowly but surely her life crumbled around her, realizing how she gave up everything for the clan in hopes to get revenge against his murderers, but in the end, she helped them instead, being sworn into secrecy about the truth as she excused herself and go. Angry at not just herself, but everyone, trying to bury the pain she felt as she waited for a week before she officially left the Clan in an honorable way, the yubitsume.

Committed to severing her ties to the Clan, she did the yubitsume, the pain of cutting off one’s pinky will never match the pain she felt when she discovered she was working for his murderers this whole time.

Wanderer of Wind and Freedom (POST-COLLEGE)
After leaving Akihito, Sky, in a way, faced trials and tribulations, forcibly forgetting past memories associated with certain people. Those who she viewed in high regard, came crumbling down in her hands as she painted them in a different light, from anger... and from pain. While some, she just simply chose to forget as they were associated with people, people she used to love.

Moving between various gangs and associations in pursuit of revenge, some endeavors succeeded, while others- others failed, it failed to the point that by the time she was so close, with just a little push even, just on the tip of her hands Akihito Clan just disappeared. Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise, as now free from the shackles of revenge, as a simple wanderer of wind, she moved to Canada for a period of time to take a dual degree, Political Science as well as Creative Writing before returning to Karakura.

A Beginning to an End, to an End to a Beginning. (PRESENT DAY)
Initially having a goal to finally put her degrees to use in Karakura as a lawyer, she decided against it, as instead, Sky worked in secret as she plotted her next move to avenge the Hanazono Clan and her brother. Taking the reins of Hanazono Inc., the family company passed down to her by Asahi to become the co-owner of it, Sky committed herself to the revival of the clan, now assuming the mantle of it as its Matriarch, striving to restore its former glory.

Though while she worked to restore its glory, she would encounter the one who would become her light, her love, and her heart – Leo Volante. He showed her a new perspective in life, steering her away from the path of vengeance. They spent their time together that spanned years, during which Leo helped and contributed to expanding the influence of the Clan. It was only until recently, when the couple decided to create a new chapter. Both applying to become news reporters in Karakura, marking a new beginning to her life, and much more recently, getting married to Leo and soon the birth of their triplets.

[Find the rest out ICly!]

Last edited:

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
[Biography update #1]
9/14/21
---------------------------------------
- Added nicknames
- Added ref sheet and skins