mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Sky H.E. Volante | スキー | Biography

hexfairies

Level 5
I love
View attachment 21865

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

A small child would wave excitedly, but then tilts her head to the side when you asked her story, "oh? you wanna know more about me? sure!! come on sit down for now" she giggles childishly as she pat the spot next to her with a happy smile on her face.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Basic Information

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Full Name:

Sky B. Ukiyo | スカイ浮世

Birth Name:
Sora Kurihara | 栗原空

Old Adopted Surname:
Brine

Current Adopted Surname:
Ukiyo

Nicknames:

Ankle biter
- Due to her sharp teeth and tendency to threaten with a bite to the kneecaps, she has been given this nickname.

Darling
- Nickname given by Kashii! Sky always gets flustered when called by this but likes it.

Little Princess
- Originally given by Yuuki, others began to start calling her this also after she began to wear the crown Yuuki gave.

Scythe
-Nickname given by Koi! Koi decided to give her this nickname when she saw the scythe she always carries.

Demon
Freak
Blind child

Monster

Sexual Orientation:
Asexual

Romantic Orientation:
Bisexual

Single

Grade:
Grade 8

Affiliation:
None

Date of Birth:
March 30th, 2007

Place of Birth:
Karakura

Nationality:
Japanese

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

General Appearance

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Appearance:

Art made by me :D

Height:
4'5

Weight:
63 lbs

IC Description:
A tiny 4'5 girl with a petite body. She has medium light brown hair and has very pale light blue eyes. She would have sharp white teeth and a smile that can make you shiver.

Skins:

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Personality

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Personality and her alters:

!!GOOGLE DOC LINK!!

Diseases/Illness:

DID (Dissociative identity disorder)
- A mental health condition. People with DID have two or more separate identities. These personalities control their behavior at different times.

Acrophobia
- A extreme or irrational fear of heights.

Aquaphobia
- A intense fear of or aversion to water.

Autophobia
- The fear of being alone or lonely.

Character Voice:
Japanese | Sekai Seifuku: Kate Hoshimiya

Hobbies:
Drawing, playing the violin, singing, reading

Addictions:
None

Habits:
- Tends to clap her hands when excited or happy.
- Digs her nails into her skin, to ground herself if scared or nervous.
- Hums in reply when tired.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Relationships

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Nobuyuki Kurihara
| Unknown Biological Father | Alive
"I never really knew them... all I have of them is this picture- I really wanna meet them someday and ask why they abandon me... do they really hate me that much?.."

Heroshi Brine | Adopted Father | M.I.A
"Papa, why did you leave me? you promised you'll be there for me forever... I miss you papa- please come back, I want to see you again-"

Binky R. Ukiyo | Guardian | Alive
"Thank you mama for adopting me! people usually leave me so thank you for being there for me, I'm glad to meet my aunts, uncles and grandmamas through you- they all been really kind and I love all of you!"

Tetsuya N. Yamamoto | Guardian | Alive
"Why do you keep running away from me?"

Kashii Auroras Cortez | Mother Figure | Alive
"Thank you Kash Kash for being there whenever I need someone- I always have seen you as a mother figure because you always been there to guide and love me! I know sometimes I'm weird and annoying so thank you Kash Kash for putting up with me, I will love you forever and ever!"

Keiki Edgeworth | Mother Figure | Alive
"Before mama Binky adopted me, your the one who always acted like my mom that I never had, so thank you for that mama Keiki! I love you very much and I will forever cherish every single interaction we have even if it isn't much- I hope you and Mister Dylan will always protect big brother Atlas and big sister Zac!"

Dylan Edgeworth | Father Figure | Alive
"I know we don't talk that much Mister Dylan, but I really see you as a father figure! You always shown me kindness even if we don't usually talk and you always protect big brother Atlas, big sister Zac, and mama Keiki! so am very thankful for that-"

Barbatos 'V.' Archon | Best Friend/Older Brother Figure | Alive
"Dear Venti, you're the only person out of everyone in Karakura who knows my secrets, and I will forever be grateful for you to keep them hidden despite everything WE did. Thank you for being there even before WE moved here, WE will forever cherish all the times we have done together until end of time."

Isoroku Okinowa | Best Best Best Friend/Older Brother Figure | Alive
"I'm sorry for all the times I bothered and hurt you best friend, I love you very much and thank you for being like a older brother I never had! no one has shown me so much kindness and sometimes I feel like I don't deserve it... despite all the threatening things I do, I just want you to know I never mean anything bad by it, please never leave me big brother... I'm sorry for hurting you"

Atlas Edgeworth O. | Best Friend/Older Brother Figure | Alive
"Atlas, I never really told you this, but thank you for being a older brother to me- both you and Kash Kash has been really kind to me ever since I moved here, and you two always have protected me from harm! If it weren't for you two, I don't know where I would be now."

Zacharie 'Zac' T. Edgeworth | Best Friend/Older Sister Figure | Alive
"Zac Zac! I love you very much even though sometimes you're very scary- I'm sorry for the times I been very annoying to you all, I just don't wanna lose any of you guys especially the ones I see as my older siblings- I love you all very much"

Russell 'Melody' C. C. | Best Friend | Alive
""I hope to spend more time with you again Russ, I'm glad I met you when I was new in Karakura- it was one of the best times I had as a new person here, and I still keep the sunglasses you gave me! I always wear it now cause It's really special to me and I'm glad you bought it for me, someday I'll give you a gift 10 times more amazing just for you!"

Riku Kiyoshi J. Jihatsu | Best Friend | Alive
"My dear, I apologize for the times WE have been quite scary to you. WE love you very much and I hope you take care of Zac with all your heart... the dear deserves all the love in the world and I hope both of you will support each other through thick and thin."

Ryuu Tashiro | Friend | Alive
"Old man Ryuu! I'm glad your my friend now despite rejecting my friendship the first time, I'm glad you didn't get mad when I forced you in a dress- though you look very pretty in it! I hope we can hang out more despite you being busy all the time Mister Ryuu"

Tokito Kurabu Quinn | Friend | Alive
"I know we haven't talked that much anymore, but I hope we do again soon because your a amazing and awesome friend Toki! I love our interactions together and I love you very very much! please always keep Kash Kash safe- I care for both of you very much"

Yuuki K. Holland | Friend | Alive
"Awesome man!! I know we haven't interacted much but thank you for the crown- I will forever cherish it and will always protect my kingdom and my knights! I Princess Sky will forever keep this promise and will make sure I'll do it until end of time!!"

Kotone 'Koi' L. Yushiki | Friend | Alive
"Koi Koi, I hope you alway's stay safe... I love you and please take care of yourself- I wish we could talk and interact more, cause your a very cool and sweet friend, I love you very very much Koi Koi!"

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

History

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Family:

Nobuyuki Kurihara (Biological Father)
- Abandon her when she was just a baby, she has no recollection of him whatsoever besides a picture of her as a baby and a younger looking Nobuyuki.

Heroshi Brine (Adopted Father)
- Shortly after being abandon and place into a orphanage for a few years, she was adopted by a German man named Heroshi Brine, taking her under his wing as she moved and lived in Germany for the majority of her life. Only returning back in Karakura, Japan when her father was in danger- giving her money and a apartment as she flew to Karakura, never to hear or see from him again.

Binky R. Ukiyo (Guardian)
- Her current guardian, Binky took her under hers and Tetsuya's wing when she found out she had no parents whatsoever, she would later on take their last name Ukiyo when it was made official.

Backstory:

~WIP~

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══ so much omg​
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS ITS SO CUTE

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
[Biography update #2]
9/26/21
---------------------------------------
- New name
- New banner
- Added new official parent
- Added another alter to her google doc
- Added her backstory (might change some things later)
---------------------------------------​

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
Isoroku Okinowa | Adopted Uncle/Older Brother Figure (BFF) | Alive
"Best Friend were finally related! you're officially my big brother now!! well more like Uncle but we don't talk about that I love you very very very much until end of time- thank you for being there for me Roku! I know am sometimes hurt or threaten best friend but, I want Roku to know Sky doesn't hate best friend, and she never means anything bad when she accidentally hurts best friend- Sky cares for Roku very much and will protect best friend until the end!"
aha, best friend gets longest paragraph, proof best friend is best

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
Darling
- Nickname given by Kashii! Sky always gets flustered when called by this but likes it.
/me happy mother kashii noises

God.. Kashii is so proud of Sky, if only Kash wasn't scared of losing her by being to loving as a mom. Sky and Kashii will forever have a bond !

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
/me happy mother kashii noises

God.. Kashii is so proud of Sky, if only Kash wasn't scared of losing her by being to loving as a mom. Sky and Kashii will forever have a bond !
Awe- theres never too much loving of a mother Kash <33 even they ain't legally mother and daughter she cares for her so much :']

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
Saku is having a rough time after that massacre's at the plant, at least sky is helping ;pensive;

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
[Biography update #3]
11/3/21
- Changed all the relationship quotes
- New skins pog

TheTurboMcQueenGuy

Level 11
TurboMcQueen
TurboMcQueen
Rich
Kai Haisaki | Best Friend/Older Brother Figure | Alive
"Honestly, Sky never expected to be this close to Kai Kai- Sky never expected Kai to listen and understand, but Sky is grateful that he did. Despite everything, Kai knows a lot that happened with Sky recently and she thankful for him- even from the simple hugs, to comforting words, Sky appreciate every single bit of it- thank you Kai, Sky loves you very much!"
Proud Kai moment

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
Atlas Edgeworth O. | Best Friend/Father Figure | Alive
"Atlas it means a lot to Sky that you're willing do everything for her to keep her happy, Sky loves you a lot- and the fact that you see Sky Sky as a daughter figure is something I hold dear to my heart. Out of everyone, you're the person who stayed the longest with Sky, and Sky is thankful for that. Sky loves you Atlas, never forget that, she'll be here for you."
STOP MAKING ME CRY AT WORK DANGIT
I’m kidding make me cry at work all you want, this is super sweet.

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
[Biography update #4]
3/3/23
AFTER 2 F-ING LONG YEARS ITS FINALLY UPDATED
(hey guys are you proud of me I finally got motivation)

- So. Much. Changed.
- New Banner wow
- New name?!?!?
- COMPLETED HER BACKSTORY WOAH
- BUNCH OF OTHER NEW STUFF GO CHECK YES YES

Users who are viewing this thread