DivorcedDadRP
Rich
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

GirlieVibes

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
my discord tag is, mxchii_z

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I do have a mic, and would be willing to join any vc calls needed to!

What is your time zone?:
My time zone is Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand, and acknowledge the terms above.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am fairly active on the server! I have a family known as the "Keepurs" that I am usually roleplaying with and if I am not roleplaying with them, I am running along meeting new people on the server. I always enjoy meeting new characters and entering new roleplays. I'm very active within the community and have been on this server for I believe 4 years! I try to stay active as long as possible, but I am currently looking for something to occupy my time, and I thought what better than to become an art teacher, I love art in every way, so I'd love to role play out being an art teacher.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:
ACCEPTED:

Caretaker Application
Chef Application
Surgeon Application
Hospital Internship

DENIED/PENDING:
Police Application

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I currently have three accounts, all of which are the role of adult. I will list the accounts below:
- SnizzySausage | Anoi Keepur [Adult]
- DivorcedDadRP | Sonomi Mishii [Adult]
- SnizzyMochii | "Lucifer" S. Morningstar [Adult]

These are my only active accounts on the server, however if I am accepted I would like to use my secondary character on my SnizzySausage Account.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I am currently applying to become an Art teacher. I wish to teach the art of creation, by which I mean exploring students creativity whether that be through painting, clay making, or creative freedom drawing! There are lots of forms of art that I'd love to teach.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My motivation for becoming a teacher is to spread knowledge of the limitless possibilities of art. Creativity is a vital necessity, it impacts not only how people think, but how they react to things as well. I want to become a teacher to indulge the students in a world of creation, and allow them to see their talent. To me, everyone is a blank canvas, I want to inspire them, I want to help them paint the canvas, and go into the world as a beautiful as can be. I want to show them that their mind has no limitations, that the world is their masterpiece. I hope to enlighten the minds of the youth to become more imaginative, to be visionaries!
Another reason I would like to join the school as an art teacher is so that I may also explore my interest as an artist, I love everything to do with art. I want to see so much more creativity in the world, I want to help people become confident in themselves to blossom into something great, to achieve what they before thought they may have not been able to achieve. I want to guide people, teach them new skills and techniques. To be an art teacher would be a dream come true, because I would not only be able to share my knowledge, but I'd be able to engage in something I'm very interested in, in role play!

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?
I do understand that I am currently applying for the Unqualified Teacher Role, and will be more than happy to train until I meat qualification.

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?:
I understand, if I am accepted I will attend and undergo teacher training so I may pursue my interest of teaching art.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
The reason the teacher class logs are very important is because they stand as not only proof of said teachers activity within the course and or position they are in, but to show the students who have been actively participating in their class. This is most important because if the students go un-recognized, then they may not have an equal, or fair chance, when doing exams. Students who attend and participate in classes are more likely to be chosen from the list of exams, but only if they are recognized in class logs. This is why it is extremely important to keep class records/logs.

As well as so you may have proof that you as a teacher are doing your best in the classroom to educate and prepare the students for exams/the real world. This shows you are competent and invested in your position, and are doing your job correctly and consistently. This may also be useful for future promotions, keeping logs shows your dedication to the position at hand, making the teacher at hand more likely to be chosen for a promotion, or increase in their position.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
As a teacher there are a set of strict rules that follow:
1. No eating or drinking inside the classroom, this is seen as not only a distraction, but a disruption of the class.
2. No sleeping, this may affect not only the sleeper, but the class itself as it poses as a distraction from the lesson at hand.
3. ZERO fighting tolerance, this can not only end in injury, but it stops class entirely, and may prevent further attention down the line.
4. No electronics, this distracts and disrupts the class, and is incredibly disrespectful.
5. Always encourage ones abilities, this may seem small, but it plays a crucial part in the development of a persons brain, and self-esteem.
6. No foul or harsh language, this can cause disruption and disgruntlement between peers, one should avoid using harsh language or insensitive talk.

These all play a very important, and crucial part in the education of students, these rules ensure that students get a fair chance in learning, rather than having to struggle through interruptions, it keeps balance and order which is good for a growing and nurturing environment.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I currently have a lot of experience in roleplay itself, I have been roleplaying for a very long time, and I have found SRP to be my favorite one, below I will list and describe my experience within that type of role play!

[School Role Play]
I have been playing SRP for the past 4 years, I have had several experiences, such as, Family, Criminal, Gang, EMS, Student, Employee, School Faculty, and so much more. In my time of playing on SRP these RPs have helped me grow and expand my knowledge on how to handle and go about role playing. It has broadened my descriptiveness, and has sharpened my eye for detail. The few I mentioned are only a fraction of the experiences I have been honored to participate in. So many small groups of people I've been able to interact with have shaped and changed the way I Role Play now, from how I did 4 years ago. Some of my favorite moments are when I did the autopsy/morgue work on the previous Police Commissioner after the blazing helicopter crash back when I was a surgeon. The time I endured the earthquake that shook the schools walls as I hid under a desk, and last but not least meeting my first group of friends who we titled the trio. I can never forget these meaningful events, as though they were only RP, it is an ever lasting memory in my head of the amazing creations that Role Play allows each individual person to make their own. SRP has been my favorite place, allowing the most creativity, and allowing each person to experience a world through their characters eyes.

[Misc]
The reason I title this one misc is because this Role play experience does not come from a game, or real life, it comes from just me and a group of people in a discord server who use to Role Play, it was a fantasy role play where we ruled kingdoms and waged wars on each other. This inspired me, ignited a flame in my heart, a passion for role playing, the fun it was to pretend to be a character, and watch the world race through time, how certain things affected the character, how they reacted. It was enlightening, and engaging, being able to spend hours, creating what seemed like a movie that just went on as long as I wanted. It's what got me so interested in detail roleplay, creating storylines, and seeking lore.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
The meaning of this title is Head of Department.
↳ Description: The Head of Department is the top of the specified course, for example Art. They have the most experience, and knowledge of the field, they are the leaders, influencers of the department. They educate and train the Unqualified Teachers. This position leads by example, through their dedication and their achievements in the position they are in. By being strong diligent leader, they encourage the rest of the department to be as strong as them.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
The meaning of this title is Qualified Teacher.
↳ Description: A Qualified Teacher is just below Head of Department, they demonstrate understanding of how to approach tough situations, think out of the box, and how to properly undergo teaching a classroom in a controlled and balanced learning environment. This position is a promotion from the previous Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), this is because they have been active and a strong participant in the faction, and have shown great dedication to their role.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
The meaning of this title is Newly Qualified Teacher.
↳ Description: A Newly Qualified Teacher is given this title after demonstrating that they have been trained thoroughly and understand how to use the knowledge they have been taught. They may now be able to host their own classes without supervision from a HD. However if they still need some guidance, they are still able to ask for assistance in their classrooms. This Newly Qualified Teacher has shown they know how to handle and properly maintain their classroom, and professionally correct and misbehavior, or disruptions from students attending the class.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
The meaning of this title is Untrained Teacher.
↳ Description: The Untrained Teacher is a newly hired teacher that still needs to undergo training from a HD. They are unable to host their own classes, but must observe and train with someone much more professional and knowledgeable than themselves. This is to allow themselves to test their abilities and progress further in their career. They will maintain this position until proven they can use the knowledge they have obtained in their time trained.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

[In Game]
The teachers of Karakura play a crucial role in the impact of the server, not only serving as the foundation of the server, but as a foundation to the realism found inside the roleplay, they engage and influence characters, educating them on new topics, and increasing the students knowledge. Teachers serve a vital importance by presenting themselves as a role-model to students, holding themselves respectfully as to lead by example. They server to educate a new generation, and prepare them for the outside world. They not only educate them in the classroom, but prepare them to face difficult challenges they may stumble upon in the world. Teachers play an very important part of a students life, perhaps as the one person they can look to for good advice, or someone they can depend on to always have an open ear, or maybe even as someone they can trust will always have their back. Students look to teachers not only to educate, but serve as guidance. The way a teacher teaches all varies on not only who they are as an individual but what the classroom majorities in, whether that be hands on, visual, or audial. Teachers may use different methods to try and connect with the way a student learns, helping them individually, or watching them progress from a distance, but not letting them struggle! Teachers can engage with students in many ways, but everyone has their own way of learning, its the teachers job to help find the best way for the student to learn. Perhaps they can do this through projects, help build team working skills, or through individual assignments to help encourage individualism. Teachers serve to help students become strong citizens later on.

The pay Teachers may expect when entering the field may vary on their position, whilst NQT can look to receiving ¥350,000 monthly, QT may earn ¥400,000 monthly as a minimum. However pay is only received after a teacher has completed 10 classes within the month. Additionally teachers may make an extra ¥50,000 per extra 5 classes they do over the minimum requirement of 10. Until they reach ¥500,000 as the maximum. This poses as encouragement to try to go above and beyond, rather than settle for the minimum.

[Out of Game]
Just like in game, teachers serve a extremely vital role in a students life, as mentioned before they not only educate them on new knowledge, but prepare them for challenges and the real world. They teach not only the subject they are in, but discipline, order, empathy, team work skills, and more. They help students not only learn the subject, but more about themselves as an individual, helping them explore and grow as a citizen. Teachers help prepare students for life outside of the classroom setting by exposing them to a small fraction of the environment through controlled education settings. This helps students explore safely the world outside. Teachers will try to keep students engaged and focused on the subject by doing fun activities, such as field trips, projects, and videos. This helps by connecting with the way each student learns, ensuring each student gets an equal and fair chance at understanding the topic in a way they learn best. So just like in game, teachers have to stay vigilant, engaging, and encouraging. This will help students stay on task and enjoy their time in the classroom setting.
In real life Japanese teachers can look to earning a salary of about ¥200,000 - ¥250,000 a month, depending on their skill level, experiences, and position they are entering.

[Spare time in General]
Teachers in game, and out, spend their time commonly, whether that be preparing for the next class, or tending to the their personal lives outside of work. Teachers may also occupy their time outside of work grading homework they assigned previously, or planning out their week, or even sometimes month. Some teachers research new engaging topics for their students, make games, or even find games that students can learn from, example Kahoot. In-Game teachers may also spend their spare time during the work day walking around the school, keeping an eye on the students to ensure no fighting is happening.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are so important to SRP because they are the very infrastructure that the server is built around. They educate and guide students to discover new interests, and possible new roleplays, they build connections and strengthen abilities. They pose influence on students and create bonds. Teachers help encourage students to go above and beyond to reach what they thought they couldn't, they inspire, and they empower. Teachers help students form the building blocks of the rest of their lives. Teachers form an environment that's interactive and educational. They make sure that everyone is given an equal chance to begin not only gaining new knowledge, but growing as an individual. Teachers educate students in a way that connects to them, that helps them understand, in an attempt to encourage that student to do greater things.

Teachers form the basis that SRP serves to be, a Fun, Interactive place to be, while maintaining a balanced and strong environment, that teaches new knowledge, and helps someone grow as a being. Students gather new experiences and strengthen on weaknesses. They obtain skills they may have not had before, or they broaden the ones they originally had.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
As far as I am aware, the lesson planning system is MoSCoW, otherwise known as, Must Have, Should Have, Could have, Would Have.

Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?

Anoi Keepur, a 5'4 Woman, she is about 159lbs and has a mesomorphic body type. She wears deep red lipstick and has pretty sky blue eyes, to match the golden sunset hair that cascades down her back and shoulders like a waterfall, she has creamy bangs to compliment her eyes like clouds, and her face is speckled with freckles. She has a pearly white smile and is extremely endearing. She speaks softly, but clearly, and her voice is almost angelic. She stands confidently, and is cheerful. She always seems enlightened, and peppy, and is always trying to encourage improvement and confidence. She leads life by example, and seems a lot like a mother figure. She is not quick to anger, and always tends to maintain a professional attitude, some may call her a workaholic.

Something that Makes Anoi different is that she isn't afraid to say something the way it is, however she never insults anyone. She finds the positive in everything, and seeks to assist to find solutions to every problem, her motto is "Mistakes are happy little accidents." she is always trying to form connections because she is a very bubbly person, and seeks to spread that to everyone she engages with. Anoi is obsessed with creation, but is also a perfectionist, she sees projects to the end, and wont quit until it's perfect. If the canvas still has blank spaces, the work of art isn't finished. She makes sure to fill everything with detail.

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?
Being a very motherly person, Anoi sees her students as if they were her children/family. She loves each and every one of them equally, and wants to seem them all flourish, she always makes sure she is giving them all encouragement, and engaging with them positively, she wants to ensure she builds connection with her students to help them better understand and maintain a positive connection with education, to embrace it rather than to despise it.

As well as with her co-workers, she sees them as family, and doesn't like to see drama, or disputes happening between them, she wants everyone to be happy, and she sees the best in all of them, even when they don't see it in themselves. she is always there as a helping hand, and is willing to be by their side when they need it the most. Being someone they can go to for advice, or as an ear to talk to. She knows life can be stressful, but also knows no one should face it alone.

What are their plans for the future?
Anoi's plans for the future is to form a large family, own an estate to build property on, support the community with shelters, food, and water. She wants to help the community grow as a stronger and better place. She plans are to grow her family, and leave her mark in society as hope for a better tomorrow, because she believes, life is beautiful, and everything in it. She wants to see everyone get along, even if that may not be possible, she wants to at least encourage the idea of it.

Anoi also plans to become a leading role model to the youth of Karakura to help spread compassion and hospitality, offering to those in need. She wants to see a community of giving, not taking. She sees some are less fortunate than others, and believes firmly that those with a better standing in life, should help stabilize those who may not have that same ability, or situation, so she plans to do something with that down the line.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Anoi would radio to the other staff members about the situation, before approaching the group. She would bow politely, and would ask kindly for them not to use such harsh language. She would offer them a polite smile and would have her hands folded at her waist respectfully, and in a non-threatening fashion. If the group refuses, and proceeds anyways, she would speak a little more firmly, asking them to please not use that foul language, or she will have to take further action. If the group continues, she would give them their last warning before mentioning the possibility of detention as a repercussion to their actions. She believes that students should be given chances to correct their behavior for themselves without being forced to punishment right away.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Anoi would proceed to stop lecturing the classroom, and would observe for a few moments to attempt to grab their attention through the sudden pause in the lecture. If this does not remedy the situation, she would proceed to raise her voice slightly, not yelling but in an assertive tone, to ask the class to please focus on the assignment at hand. If by now the class continues to ignore her request, she would then proceed to walk over to each individual desk, and would hand them a pre-made Pop-quiz! In hopes the sudden quiz being passed out will grab their attention. If by now this does not work, she will speak in a firm and assertive tone, asking if SLT needs to be called over to the classroom.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
If not enjoying a delicious microwaved hotdog, or sipping on a not-so fresh cup of coffee, Anoi would be socializing kindly with her co-workers, trying to create a bond with them, or get to know them more as an individual. She would maintain professionalism, and perhaps may entertain some professional banter, but nothing in a hostile way. Anoi however would probably crack some jokes, or talk about how their and her day is going.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
She would reach down into her purse, and would dig around for a moment to find her classroom key, before pulling it out, and unlocking her door, she'd enter her classroom, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor, before setting her purse on her desk. She'd turn around and would pick up a piece of chalk, writing her name on the chalk board in front of her. She'd do a small doodle of the day for the up-coming classes to enjoy. She'd then write a list of to-do topics on the board. then placing the chalk back down on the board, turning back around to face the desks. She'd remove her coat, and would place it on the back of her chair. She'd then wait for students to attend her class.

/me She'd Smile softly before exclaiming "Why yes, that is correct, even every day objects are essentially art." She'd take a quick breath before raising an apple. "You see this object, this apple here, is art. in a 3D form, but we may turn it into multiple variants, I want you all to paint this apple in your own unique perception! Different colors, shapes, sizes, what do you see represents this fruit. That is your project." She'd exclaim before setting the apple down. She'd walk around the classroom, looking at the students canvas' as they paint their apples.

/me She'd walk into her supply cabinet, and would bring out some paints, paint brushes, and some wooden mat boards, she'd ask the class to grab one of each item, and their favorite color of paint. She'd then proceed to ask them to follow her instructions as she guides them verbally on something to paint. After she finishes up, she would then instruct the students to partner up, and take turns instructing the other to paint using only words to describe a scene and at the end of the time provided, they would show each other their scenes and see how accurately they got to depicting what the partner described.

/me She'd walk around the classroom turning the desks to face the window, attempting to give each student a clear view of outside. She'd lay watercolor paints down at each desk, along with a small cup of water, and brushes, and would instruct the class to paint the perspective of outside. she would teach them that perspective may change on the position someone is in, she'd do this in hopes of teaching them to think about perspective, and the way other people may portray something differently than the other person, this is a valuable life skill.

Backstory

Anoi Keepur, is a vivacious and warm hearted woman. She was born and raised in the beautiful landscapes of Greece.
From an early age, Anoi was surrounded by the love and support of her tight-knit family. With her infectious personality and boundless enthusiasm, she quickly became known as the sunshine of her community. Her genuine friendliness and outgoing nature made her a beloved figure among her peers and neighbors. Growing up, Anoi harbored big dreams of exploring the world and making a positive impact on people's lives. She was drawn to art, finding a strong solace and inspiration in its many forms of expression.
After graduating from high school in 2017, Anoi embarked on her journey of higher education. She enrolled herself in one of her local colleges, majoring in Art and Education with minors in History and Psychology. Throughout her college years, Anoi excelled in her studies, fueled by her insatiable curiosity and thirst for knowledge. Her time in college was not only marked by academic achievements but also by her active involvement in various extracurricular activities, where she continued to inspire and uplift those around her. During her college years, Anoi seized the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in her field by working as a full-time substitute teacher at an elementary school. Anoi's passion for creativity and her desire to share it with others only fueled this decision more for her. As well as her natural affinity for working with children.

Her creative flair, made her a beloved figure in the classroom. Anoi's dedication to fostering a nurturing learning environment left a lasting impression on both her students and colleagues. After graduating with her bachelor's degree in 2021, Anoi felt the pull of adventure and opportunity calling her name. Eager to explore new horizons, she made the bold decision to leave her hometown and move to Karakura, a bustling city teeming with possibilities. Armed with her passion for design and entrepreneurship, Anoi set out to realize her dream of starting her own business in home design. With unwavering determination and boundless optimism, Anoi launched Honey Corp, a home design company that aimed to bring beauty and warmth into people's lives.

Despite facing numerous challenges and setbacks along the way, Anoi poured her heart and soul into her business, fueled by her relentless passion for creativity and innovation. However, despite her best efforts, Honey Corp ultimately faced financial difficulties, leading to its eventual bankruptcy. While the experience was undoubtedly a setback, Anoi emerged from it with invaluable lessons learned and a newfound resilience formed. Undeterred by the setbacks she faced, Anoi remained strong in her pursuit of her dreams. Now, at 25, she finds herself ready to embark on the next chapter of her journey. With her unwavering passion for art and education as her guiding light, Anoi sets her sights on a new endeavor. She applied for a position as an art teacher at Karakura High School. What happens next, well, we'll just have to find out.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Anoi Keepur

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Keepur

Preferred Name: Keepur

Age (Minimum is 25): 25
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Greek
Current Location: Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

2 years in an Elementary School, as a fulltime substitute as she took classes in her college.

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Year of Graduation:
Highschool: 2017,
College: 2021

Major(s):
Visual Art
Education

Minors:
History
Psychology

Native Languages: Greek