SORA MIROSAKI-LIM'S BIOGRAPHY

wethecreature

Level 99
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich

2022-11-19_13.49.04.jpg

[!]
You were walking through the shrine, when you tripped over something, when you got up, you saw a notebook. On the cover, it said "Property of Sora Mirosaki-Lim". It seemed to be a diary, you tried to fight the urge, but you picked it up and began reading...

2022-11-19_13.48.31.jpg

-<+>-
"I've been nice..."
-<+>-

THE VIPER
Over time, The Viper will slowly (barely knowing what is going on) eliminate all of its deceptive personalities, and one random day, all of them will be gone, leaving behind an emotionless husk of The Viper. For at least a moment, the husk will lie there, before it opens its eyes, and what was in its eyes long ago returns, just not as the humans would like it. The Viper's coiled body and mind will be wracked with insanity, sinking its venom deep into the roots of the world, where the venom will rise again, coming back for the sport of the hunt. The Viper will see the figures that were never born and hear the voices of devils that tell The Viper to sink its fangs deeper and deeper. The Viper is now beyond return or repair.

SHAPESHIFTER
Sora Mirosaki-Lim is known differently by many people, some know her as sweet and loving, while others know her as a badass war commander. Why is this? This is because Sora alters her personality around different people, making her a shapeshifter, in a way.

MOTHERLY PERSONALITY
In this personality, she is often sweet and calm, as though everyone she met was her child. She often acts like this around the younger children, and sometimes kids she doesn't know very well. This side is very prominent, and it is the side that most people want to be on.

AGGRAVATED PERSONALITY
You're annoying, and she's annoyed with you. She isn't going to be all sweet and motherly if you're poking her and screaming in her ear. This often shows around more annoying and higher-energy children when she is no longer able to hold her motherly personality.

BADDASS PERSONALITY
She's awesome, and everybody knows it. When she's around older people who are more mature, but who also have a valid sense of humor, she lowers her level of maturity and composure.

GIDDY SIDE
She clapped her hands cause she was happy, and she knew it. When she's in good mood, get ready for a blast of energy and a lot of hugs. This doesn't happen because of people; it happens because of her mood.

COLD SIDE
She is colder and more emotionless when she decides she doesn't want to put work into putting up a facade for others to look at and enjoy. She also shows this side when she is around other emotionless and overly mature people.

DARK SIDE

'̴̛̮́̊͋͠'̵͔́̈́_̶̧̹̀'̷̺͙͓̲̑̏̔-̴̻̝̭͎͎̩̥̈́͗͒̽͑̀͠ͅͅ"̸͔͓͎̬͈̂͂_̷̤̈̍̆͑̂͜"̷̪̙̳͙̉̋͑̽̒̚-̸̨̡̡̜̺̠̫̤̫̆̒̀̈̃̍͑̉:̴̡̛̯͔̼͎͕̀͗͗̆͌͊̂̎͜-̴͚̩͎̼̟͒͝'̵̧͓̤̥͈̄͋͂͝ͅͅ-̷͙̣̦̟̻͍́̉͐̌̏̕-̶̨̤̥̬̑͑;̵̡̤͑̐͘'̴̨̬̀̐͒͝-̶̧͚̘̬̹̜͚͌͝;̶̡̡̣͓͍̱͎̬̩̒̎͐͘'̴̧̟̣̞̞͉͉̌'̶̡̼̺̙͉͕̺̄͂̒̇́̓͊̚͝ͅ;̷̥̹͚͓̘̠̘͛̎͊̋̐͜͝-̴̨̡͉͈͓̮͓́͊̈́͂́̓̋'̴͔̹̈͘'̴̮̙̈́̿_̴̧͉̫̉̆͝'̶̢̪̟̺̟̘͇̇͋-̶̡̛̳͓̲͍̫͍̽͘͝"̴̨̺̞͚̤͚̻̯̾̈́̈́̓̈̓_̶̢̧̟͚̬̭̥͚͑̑̈́̄"̷̨̬͙̯̂̒͒̀̒͊́̚-̵̨̨̩͉̫̳͚̜̹̎͐̀̒͋͝͠͝:̶̨̖̪̺͎̯̳̀̈́͌-̴̨̧̧͙͙̮̘̼̅̈̔͒̿̀͑̕'̵͈̝͗̈́͊̓͝͠-̷̨͑̉̍̍͗-̶̛̺̫͓͓͈̹̑́͑̅͂͆̽͘;̷͉̍̊̈́̇̏̒̔̕'̴̪͕̦̖̝͒̏̚ͅ-̵̺̬̀̈́;̶̛̝͓͍͈̺̦͇̯̲̾̊͊̽͠͝'̵̨̬͈͕̖̮̽̊̀̔͐̍͝'̷̡̛̠̤̩̞̒̽̿̈́͒̚;̵̗͔͖͕̩̳̬͕̇̆-̸̻̬͔̫͚͂̏̅͌̂͝'̵̧͔̱͈̘͈̪̀̐̋̚͜͜'̴̧͓̙̠̱̠̀͌̋͋̈̇́̕ͅ_̵̧̢͈̳̼̯̎͑̾̒͑̍̽̈'̶̧͇̮̥̞̯͔̦̾͑͑̓͠͠ͅ-̷̼̬̱͎̜̈́̀̌͂̀̿͝"̶̪̹̜̉̇_̶̛̗͚̺̦̼̺͚͓̀̈́́̉̇"̵̡̹͉̝̦͔͕̖̦̅̉̑̋-̶̩̭̺͐̐̒̀́̍̑̐̉:̸̢͚͔͇͕̮̈́̀̀̊͒͐͜-̶̢̭̣̝͇͔̘̹̂͌̌̈́́̋͝'̴̡̢͍̰̟̫̪̝̒̈́͗̊̚͝-̸̟͍͙̩̯̳̈́̅͆͑͆͜͠-̴̞͚͚̠̦̦̒̉̈̀́͋̍͠;̸̡̪̾̅̌̈̄͂̔̌͝'̶͔̿͛̚͠-̸͙̦̬̖̬̪̆;̸̡̺̩̜̩̰̗̙̀́'̸̟̜̹̪͇͇̦̠͉̇́͊͗̕'̶̡̞̠̀;̵̧̛͖͙̤͕̩̥͙̌͒̉̀͐̓̿-̷͖̳̣͉̯̼̐͛́'̶̢̜̬͎̣̠̝̪̿͂'̸̪̕̚_̵̧̯͍͇̥̘͂͆̀͠'̴͖̺̙͖̤̄̂̊͋̈́̃͂ͅ-̸̘͐"̷̢̛̯͉̜̀̒̓͆́̄_̵̬̻̏̅̈̈̍ͅ"̵̛͙̿̔-̷̡̧̧̧͎̜̜͙͗͛͐̋:̷̪̜͉͋͊̋̀͑͐̍̎͝-̸͍̯̯̥͉͇̪͙̐͌̑̑͊͗͘ͅ'̸͈̦̗͔͇͖̟̂̑̌̃̔̀͘͝ͅ-̶̻͈̥̞̮͂̈́̉̚-̸̞͎͊̈̑̄;̴̨̠̙͚͚̼͕͙̫̊̉'̶̨̨̘̺͆̈́̔̒͜͝-̷̯̹̭͚̙̽͋;̷̨͍̭̰̳͎̟̀̇̓̾͜͝'̵̡̨̠̮̀͊́'̶̡͍̯́͊̾͛͛;̴̨̛̲̻̹̩͔̓͒̏̋͂͛-̵̨̡͖̜̪̻̀͐͘͠'̶̧̨͚̫̜̩̏̎̅̀'̷͔̫̟̩͇̬̆͜͝ͅ_̷̨̟̟͖̰̖̠́̓̊͆͊̏͆̔'̵̨̮̰͔̊͗͝-̶̩̫̰̑̋"̴̭̊̍͒̂̈_̴̬̽̈́̂"̷̨͉̼̯̰̖̗̥̽̀͌ͅ-̷̰͚̥̜̳̝̪̞̌̌̽̂͌͐̓̓̒:̸̪̙͙̣͚̖̈̋̍̏͒̎-̶͔̟̦̭͉̔͊̀͑̄'̵͉̘̭̼̜̌-̶͍͎̤̲͙̞̦͗̅͘-̸̡̘̦̰̹͕̒̾͊;̸̤̚'̶̞̫͉̮̬̿̍̊̅͝-̶̖͕̳̑͋;̷̛̜͙͐̈́͛̏̑̐͝͝'̴̡̢̭̭̖̱̙̹̓͋͆̑͑̆̄͠'̸̠̟̋͑̈́;̶̞̪͎̗̱̦̾̌̂͂͑̚-̶̨̹̟̯̈́͋͌̔̈͛͠

PERSONAL LIFE CHOICES

DIET: N/A
SLEEPING POSITION: Doesn't Sleep.
RELIGION: Agnostic (Embracing Shinto)
PHOBIAS: Autophobia (Fear of Abandonment)
POLITICAL OPINION: Neutral
PRONOUNS: She/Her
SEXUALITY: Pansexual (Formerly she was more attracted to feminine people, but now she is easing into dating more men.)
FASHION: Maiden Uniform, Fancy Kimono, a hair bow
MANNERS: Usually super composed

PERSONALITY STATS

CHARISMA: 9
DECEPTION: 10
INTIMIDATION: 6
PERSUASION: 6
WISDOM: 9 (sometimes)
INVESTIGATION: 5
INSIGHT: 8
PERCEPTION: 8

INTELLIGENCE: 10

2022-11-19_14.02.44.jpg

-<+>-
"Teaching people that a certain set of morals is right, and another is wrong would be limiting them from having complex world views, right?"
-<+>-

GOOD MORALS
Sora Mirosaki-Lim believes everybody should have a voice, and that everybody should follow the rules, but she also believes that they shouldn't follow the rules so strictly that they don't have an open mind. She thinks that the kids in Karakura need to invest their time in something else other than a criminal organization to feel belonging. (After a conversation with a young, family-less child). She once hated the government and KPD when she was younger, but now her views have changed, and she opposes crime and chaos. It seems that Shinto really has cleansed her of her bad past.

DARK SIDE
No... No... RUN.

'̴̛̮́̊͋͠'̵͔́̈́_̶̧̹̀'̷̺͙͓̲̑̏̔-̴̻̝̭͎͎̩̥̈́͗͒̽͑̀͠ͅͅ"̸͔͓͎̬͈̂͂_̷̤̈̍̆͑̂͜"̷̪̙̳͙̉̋͑̽̒̚-̸̨̡̡̜̺̠̫̤̫̆̒̀̈̃̍͑̉:̴̡̛̯͔̼͎͕̀͗͗̆͌͊̂̎͜-̴͚̩͎̼̟͒͝'̵̧͓̤̥͈̄͋͂͝ͅͅ-̷͙̣̦̟̻͍́̉͐̌̏̕-̶̨̤̥̬̑͑;̵̡̤͑̐͘'̴̨̬̀̐͒͝-̶̧͚̘̬̹̜͚͌͝;̶̡̡̣͓͍̱͎̬̩̒̎͐͘'̴̧̟̣̞̞͉͉̌'̶̡̼̺̙͉͕̺̄͂̒̇́̓͊̚͝ͅ;̷̥̹͚͓̘̠̘͛̎͊̋̐͜͝-̴̨̡͉͈͓̮͓́͊̈́͂́̓̋'̴͔̹̈͘'̴̮̙̈́̿_̴̧͉̫̉̆͝'̶̢̪̟̺̟̘͇̇͋-̶̡̛̳͓̲͍̫͍̽͘͝"̴̨̺̞͚̤͚̻̯̾̈́̈́̓̈̓_̶̢̧̟͚̬̭̥͚͑̑̈́̄"̷̨̬͙̯̂̒͒̀̒͊́̚-̵̨̨̩͉̫̳͚̜̹̎͐̀̒͋͝͠͝:̶̨̖̪̺͎̯̳̀̈́͌-̴̨̧̧͙͙̮̘̼̅̈̔͒̿̀͑̕'̵͈̝͗̈́͊̓͝͠-̷̨͑̉̍̍͗-̶̛̺̫͓͓͈̹̑́͑̅͂͆̽͘;̷͉̍̊̈́̇̏̒̔̕'̴̪͕̦̖̝͒̏̚ͅ-̵̺̬̀̈́;̶̛̝͓͍͈̺̦͇̯̲̾̊͊̽͠͝'̵̨̬͈͕̖̮̽̊̀̔͐̍͝'̷̡̛̠̤̩̞̒̽̿̈́͒̚;̵̗͔͖͕̩̳̬͕̇̆-̸̻̬͔̫͚͂̏̅͌̂͝'̵̧͔̱͈̘͈̪̀̐̋̚͜͜'̴̧͓̙̠̱̠̀͌̋͋̈̇́̕ͅ_̵̧̢͈̳̼̯̎͑̾̒͑̍̽̈'̶̧͇̮̥̞̯͔̦̾͑͑̓͠͠ͅ-̷̼̬̱͎̜̈́̀̌͂̀̿͝"̶̪̹̜̉̇_̶̛̗͚̺̦̼̺͚͓̀̈́́̉̇"̵̡̹͉̝̦͔͕̖̦̅̉̑̋-̶̩̭̺͐̐̒̀́̍̑̐̉:̸̢͚͔͇͕̮̈́̀̀̊͒͐͜-̶̢̭̣̝͇͔̘̹̂͌̌̈́́̋͝'̴̡̢͍̰̟̫̪̝̒̈́͗̊̚͝-̸̟͍͙̩̯̳̈́̅͆͑͆͜͠-̴̞͚͚̠̦̦̒̉̈̀́͋̍͠;̸̡̪̾̅̌̈̄͂̔̌͝'̶͔̿͛̚͠-̸͙̦̬̖̬̪̆;̸̡̺̩̜̩̰̗̙̀́'̸̟̜̹̪͇͇̦̠͉̇́͊͗̕'̶̡̞̠̀;̵̧̛͖͙̤͕̩̥͙̌͒̉̀͐̓̿-̷͖̳̣͉̯̼̐͛́'̶̢̜̬͎̣̠̝̪̿͂'̸̪̕̚_̵̧̯͍͇̥̘͂͆̀͠'̴͖̺̙͖̤̄̂̊͋̈́̃͂ͅ-̸̘͐"̷̢̛̯͉̜̀̒̓͆́̄_̵̬̻̏̅̈̈̍ͅ"̵̛͙̿̔-̷̡̧̧̧͎̜̜͙͗͛͐̋:̷̪̜͉͋͊̋̀͑͐̍̎͝-̸͍̯̯̥͉͇̪͙̐͌̑̑͊͗͘ͅ'̸͈̦̗͔͇͖̟̂̑̌̃̔̀͘͝ͅ-̶̻͈̥̞̮͂̈́̉̚-̸̞͎͊̈̑̄;̴̨̠̙͚͚̼͕͙̫̊̉'̶̨̨̘̺͆̈́̔̒͜͝-̷̯̹̭͚̙̽͋;̷̨͍̭̰̳͎̟̀̇̓̾͜͝'̵̡̨̠̮̀͊́'̶̡͍̯́͊̾͛͛;̴̨̛̲̻̹̩͔̓͒̏̋͂͛-̵̨̡͖̜̪̻̀͐͘͠'̶̧̨͚̫̜̩̏̎̅̀'̷͔̫̟̩͇̬̆͜͝ͅ_̷̨̟̟͖̰̖̠́̓̊͆͊̏͆̔'̵̨̮̰͔̊͗͝-̶̩̫̰̑̋"̴̭̊̍͒̂̈_̴̬̽̈́̂"̷̨͉̼̯̰̖̗̥̽̀͌ͅ-̷̰͚̥̜̳̝̪̞̌̌̽̂͌͐̓̓̒:̸̪̙͙̣͚̖̈̋̍̏͒̎-̶͔̟̦̭͉̔͊̀͑̄'̵͉̘̭̼̜̌-̶͍͎̤̲͙̞̦͗̅͘-̸̡̘̦̰̹͕̒̾͊;̸̤̚'̶̞̫͉̮̬̿̍̊̅͝-̶̖͕̳̑͋;̷̛̜͙͐̈́͛̏̑̐͝͝'̴̡̢̭̭̖̱̙̹̓͋͆̑͑̆̄͠'̸̠̟̋͑̈́;̶̞̪͎̗̱̦̾̌̂͂͑̚-̶̨̹̟̯̈́͋͌̔̈͛͠

2022-11-05_04.14.01.jpg

-<+>-
"I'm not ugly, you are!"
-<+>-

APPEARANCE

Sora Mirosaki-Lim would be a young pregnant woman with long, light brown hair. Her hair would be straight and curly simultaneously. Her eyes would also be a light brownish color. Her skin would be very soft, and the scent of cinnamon, nutmeg, and honey would follow her around. Her eyes showed a small amount of warmth, and her expression was completely blank.

VOICE
Her voice would be quiet, but it carried many secrets. It would be heavy, dripping with rising anxiety and other pressures that have found their way onto Sora's shoulders.

PHYSICAL STATUS

DISEASES/AILMENTS: N/A
PREGNANCY STATUS: Expecting, 6 months pregnant.
SCARS: None, she is flawless.

MENTAL STATUS

MENTAL ILLNESSES: Depression
PTSD
Schizophrenia
Oddly laughing at inappropriate times uncontrollably.

Emotionless state that doesn't end (Developing)

SANITY: Stable-ish (deteriorating STAGE 3)

BODY STATS

BEAUTY:
STRENGTH: 9
SPEED: 6
ACROBATICS: 8
STEALTH: 5
SLEIGHT OF HAND: -1

3943F99E-B9C6-4B63-B2A6-3CF78E4B7639.jpg
(Aswell as backstory, lore, and other)

-<+>-
"Nobody to love."
-<+>-

[HATRED][FATHER] Kento Mirosaki [???]
"You abandoned me, I hope you're dead."

[HATRED][MOTHER] Sara Mirosaki [???]
You're worse than dad.

[
SADNESS][EX-GIRLFRIEND] Mika Yan [ALIVE]

I loved you, but you left me without a second thought.

[HAPPINESS][RACCOON] ??? [???]
You were good company out in the alleyway.

[FURY]['Husband'] Benimaru Hirasawa [20][ALIVE]
Maybe I was wrong to take it out on you, but you should've told me before you left. You missed the naming of our daughter.

[HAPPINESS][Mother Figure] Erina Hozumi [29][ALIVE]
I beat you in that lightsaber duel.

[CONFUSION][Adopted-Father] In-Su Lim [???]
Where'd you even go?

[HAPPINESS][Little Sister Figure] Akari Ito-Hozumi [17][ALIVE]
Don't listen to the haters.

[
DISTRUST][OTHER] Other Hozumi Family Members (Too Many) [ALIVE]
I know what you did.

[HAPPINESS]['Little Sister-In-Law'] Kumi Hirasawa [14][DEAD]

I'm sad that you had to die. Was it deserved?

[HAPPINESS][Best-Friend/Coworker/Child's Godmother] Hanae 'Hana' Tominaga [28][ALIVE]
I'm glad you'll always be there for me.

[HAPPINESS][Best-Friend] Lekum Kokoru [19][ALIVE]
You're so slappable.

[HAPPINESS][Coworker] Toru Karwai [ALIVE]
Don't know you very well, but you seem nice.

Was[HAPPINESS][Coworker/Superior] Yu Soyonakawaharu [ALIVE]
I don't know you very well either, but I respect you.

[HAPPINESS/CONFUSION][Coworker/Superior] Inari Kyohanashima [ALIVE]
Why do you seem so indifferent? But, hey you're not too bad.

[HAPPINESS][Coworker/Superior] Ahma K. Ukiyo [ALIVE]
I'm glad that you're also there for me.

[HAPPINESS][Coworker] Enaki Aki [ALIVE]

I don't know you, but you are nice to talk to, even if we don't talk much.

[INDIFFERENCE][Coworker] Kiara Shi****mi [ALIVE]
I don't know you at all, really.

[INDIFFERENCE][Coworker] Sumiko Yoshimura [ALIVE]

We literally haven't spoken before. Like... we've only said hello.

[INDIFFERENCE][Coworker] Christian Green [ALIVE]
You too, haven't spoken to you.

[INDIFFERENCE][Coworker] Sakura Harukichi [ALIVE]
You're pretty quiet.

[HATRED][Enemy] Oliver Wall [18][ALIVE]
If you come back to the shrine again, I will throw you off the mountain.

[SADNESS][Father-In-Law] Sachihiro Hirasawa [42][ALIVE]
Are you okay? Are you sure?

[
UNSURE][Adopted Son] Michi Mirosaki-Lim [16][ALIVE]
Was it the right decision to adopt a child?

[UNSURE][???] Vittoria Hozumi [20][ALIVE]
I don't understand anymore.

[UNSURE][FRIEND] Romilly 'Illy' (The last name to be added) [18][ALIVE]
You're great for Lekum, but man, how am I your mother?

Do you have a character who is significant to Sora Mirosaki-Lim and one that she might remember that was not included in Relationships? If so, please contact me with my discord, wethecreature#6625

SORA MIROSAKI-LIM'S PRIVATE PHOTOBOOK

Sora Mirosaki-Lim was born to a young couple who didn’t care about her. They’d often leave her at home alone during the night while they went out to party and get drunk. She never had a chance to make friends under her parent's judgment. At one point, her parents decided they’d had enough of her. They abandoned her when she was 14. Sora lived in the alley for a long time, collecting food and clothing from strangers who took pity on her and still trying to go to school under her conditions. Sora was thrown into intense depression before that healed. At the age of 16, she met a girl named Mika, who she became great friends with and later, became her girlfriend. She had lovely times with Mika, and was about to propose to her, when Mika, without a second thought, ended the relationship for some unknown reason, leaving Sora crying alone while eating dinner that no longer tasted good, without Mika there to accompany her. This once again through her into depression, and turned her to a new prospect, crime. She was alone and worthless, and maybe, just maybe, she could use her skills to become a famous criminal, and everybody would know her. So she became Umbra. She began to create forged hate for anybody who wanted to manage her, like the KPD, or the government, and began to study the worst things in the world. Her depression was not healed, which she thought wouldn’t be a problem it got worse. Sora then tried to take a new turn. She was brought into the family of a police officer named In-Su Lim. This was her attempt to be a better person. To finally heal her heart. But then she lost In-Su. He disappeared from her life, most likely dead, leaving her alone, crying, again. All her past losses had only made her move on faster, at least, on the outside. They all just built up inside. Now, she seemed cold and indifferent on the outside, making fewer people want to interact with her. She tried one last thing to heal her heart, religion. She sent a letter to Inari Kyohanashima, the head of the Shrine, and she was allowed to become a Shrine Maiden, at age 21. At the time, she’d also finally tried love again. She found a young man by the name of Benimaru Hirasawa, and all was going well until she got pregnant. Suddenly, crime came back too, all revolving around Benimaru and his family. Everyone wanted to be part of her baby’s life, then that was over with Benimaru going missing. Then he was found, almost dead. Then he was healed, but instead of coming to talk to Sora, he locked himself in his room with food and water for months. Sora then began to panic that she’d be raising her child alone. She didn’t want to. Then, without telling Sora, Benimaru left his room and went on vacation for a long time. At this time, Sora had taken over the responsibility of the child, choosing a godmother, and a name, and learning the gender alone. Sora’s fury was slowly building up against Benimaru, and she began to feel she needed to find somebody else to fill in his role. And now, with her once sworn enemy seemingly beginning to flirt with her and show her romantic interest, she feels completely unsure and alone about what to do… so that begs the question… what will she do?

THE BEATLES
When Sora was pregnant, she'd listened to the British band, "The Beatles" a lot. This is a list of some of her favorite songs and how they correspond with her personal life.

ELEANOR RIGBY - Sora's internal loneliness and her struggle to find somebody who understands her to the core before it all is over.
LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS - Sora's struggle to keep her mental health stable and her descent into insanity.
STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER - Sora's desire to just be happy and successful.
YESTERDAY - Sora's wishes that she could go back in time and get rid of all the trauma that had happened to her.
HERE COMES THE SUN - The constant assumption that the day will be good when Sora wakes up in the morning (Although that assumption is always wrong).

Last edited:

wethecreature

Level 99
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
SORA MIROSAKI-LIM'S BIOGRAPHY CHANGES
DATE:
11/21/22

- Changed Kumi Hirasawa's Relation to [DEAD]
-
Adding Sachihiro Hirasawa's relationship
- Change Benimaru Hirasawa's emotion marker to
[
FURY], changed relation message accordingly

Not enough changes for you? Don't worry, there are more to come.

.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
YES THE QUEEN HERSELF. She's gonna be a amazing mother and already is a amazing maiden <3 we love her

wethecreature

Level 99
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
DATE:
11/23/22

- Added age marks to some of the roleplay relationships
- Added Vittoria Hozumi's relationship
- Added Romilly's relationship
- Added Michi Mirosaki-Lim's relationship

Not enough changes for you? Don't worry, there are more to come! :D

If there is a relationship that isn't on this biography, either tell me in this thread or contact me at wethecreature#6625

wethecreature

Level 99
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
DATE:
11/29/2022

- Added Sora's photobook!

If there is a relationship that isn't on this biography, either tell me in this thread or contact me at wethecreature#6625

wethecreature

Level 99
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
DATE:
11/30/2022

- Added Sora's backstory! (All information there is a WIP and will be changed and extended in the future)

wethecreature

Level 99
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
DATE:
12/22/2022

- Added Schizophrenia to mental health
- Insanity development level heightened to Stage 3

wethecreature

Level 99
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
DATE:
12/23/2022

- Added THE VIPER section under the personality category.

wethecreature

Level 99
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
DATE:
1/2/2023

- Added The Beatles Section!

wethecreature

Level 99
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
DATE:
1/12/2023

As I feel I have reached a good point that I don't believe I want to add onto with this biography, I will no longer be adding more details. For now, I'm going to begin working on a new version of the biography due to what I've decided to do with my character.

Users who are viewing this thread