SoulAnatomic
Do you have any previous bans/warnings?:
No recent bans or warnings.
What is your time zone?:
GMT+1
What is your discord username and discriminator? (e.g. Tippie#6666):
SoulAnatomic#4641
Link all previous applications you made on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-fixed-application-ii.50489/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sign-jsl-language-fixed-application.50360/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/2-items-got-kidnapped-by-editmode.50649/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-third-language-application-fix-1.52163/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-korean-language-application-fix1.52162/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-tutor-application-fix-14-07-2022.51843/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/2-items-got-kidnapped-by-editmode.50649/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/baseball-plugin-took-my-items.52430/ [Accepted]
[Reviewed]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-jsl-app.51904/[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-korean-app.51905/[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.50314/[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-fixed-application.50357/[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.50313/[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/▌a-new-crime-role-▌hacker-▌ඞ-▌.53492/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-builder-application-fix-05-07-2022.50144/ [Denied]
[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nos0ul_s-app-college-councilor-position.54830/ [Denied]
[Denied]

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
- 5/10 on SRP

- 7/10 on Discord

-I roleplay with various people, making wholesome content: from detail roleplays in romance, family to general school roleplay with a bit of drama spices. Interacting with Fractions and events whenever there is possibility and time.

One of my account character’s is Ukiyomi Kato [Adult] (was 'Shunta Dai [Tutor]'), I have another account character I play as '[College][B][Baseball]' Yamaro De Beur (used to be in [HS-Baseball]). Semi-active due to studies and work, though I can easily adapt 12-20 hours per week to spend on ICLY basis.

In past, I roleplayed with animal roles too: Flamenco [Crow]; Kapulleti [Racoon]

- I was also accepted in the following stores: Lightning Electronics (still), La Casa Nostra (quit), Shizukesa (quit) Shiawasena Konyu (quit) and Joyoung (quit).

- I was also entrusted to manage: Nohara Tower, Misfits Tailoring

-I have helped over 15 new players adapt to the environment and help them get along with the system.

-I have constantly engaged with players and assisted them with minor things such as interiors, and backstory writings, I have once written lore for Ketsueki Family and Hayashi Clan. (You can verify this with ReaperLove#0810)

One of my current and massive works on SRP is remaking #1 Tower (Nohara) from scratch, as exterior was approved by Kimi, I am now working on its interior and hope to astonish the residents and server players with my skills!

-I have also benefited the community by writing a number of articles, and contributing to the server:

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:

In past, I have played in the following RPGs where I interacted with people on roleplay-based engagement: Twin Saga, Dragonica, Aura Kingdom, Guild Wars 2, Genshin Impact.
SRP, I officially joined in 2022. I have had various testing of terminology and community-wise base. Around mid-June was a time when I got into detailed roleplay and began making my own character lore. I personally never enjoyed gang theatre play (spoiler: horrible roll luck SOB), thus I started making friendly roleplay engagements, went to romance roleplay, family roleplay, basic sparring content, jock rp, cooking rp, aiding rp.. In short, I devised all basics to make entertaining and funny roleplay creating quality time for people and myself.

Whenever I roleplay I try to focus on my character and rational wise actioning, which wouldn't break the reality code. At times due to SRP rules realistic roleplay doesn't always turn out, thus some questioning moments appear, but regardless I stay to enjoy time on the server and engage with the friendly people I meet.

Evaluating SRP as a game community, I won't say it is ideal - just like in life there is nothing perfect, game always has opportunities and ways to grow. While I have time I will do what I can to make worthwhile roleplay and maybe come up with suggestions for the server.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:

[Adult]
[College] [B] [Baseball]

What is the subject you want to teach?:

Psychology

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:
Originally I wanted to apply for EMS, but seeing the roster is full, I thought roleplaying as professor would be an alternative and something I can manage. I was doing OOC online tutoring for high-schoolers which is main evidence that I know what type of material I can present and what ethical use should be followed to create a valid and joyful roleplay. I am rather intrigued making my character that I had for rather long time to a Doctor or a Professor (depends which application will be reviewed first), regardless I would make adult roleplay with a friend that we planned. I have also passed 2 months of being IC Tutor on SRP, engaging with different scenarios, some of which were fun, some rather mind-racking, but I always managed to stay calm and supportive of almost every ICY play people made, unless they would break server conduct (which would result me reporting them). I think I would perfectly wrap in the fraction, I know basic rules and aware of most scenarios I can face. I can freely fit at least 20 hours per month for hosted classes and general school roleplay (weekly based obviously more).

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

1. Example of what would look one of many classes explaining Autism.

1671406751228.jpeg

Morning to all, today's lesson will be covering the basic opening to Autism, or how it is labelled in DSM-V catalog Autism Spectrum Disorder - ASD, and applied recent findings on it, at the end of our sessions on this topic, mostly in 2 weeks I will host a test witch choice selection answers. Nothing too special, you may ask question at the end of the class or after, I will be more than happy to hear you all out. Now let's get started.

When discussing Autism disorder it is relevant to understand most prevalent developmental of the disorder. Like, current studies show, it can affect around 1/100 children. Onset prior to 3 years of age. Normal life expectancy 4:1 ratio of male to female. It is usually characterized by triad of impairments that was found by Wing & Gould in 1979. It covers Communication or language, Social interactions and Restrictive, repetitive behavior.

Going on pre-history of our evidence on ASD it is interesting to see point of views of early finds. One of well-known research field scientists Bleuler in 1911 described the condition of Autism as §withdrawal from social relations into a rich fantasy life, seen in individuals with schizophrenia. The term was created from Greek language Autos that stands for self and ismos that stands for condition, in short made word Autism. Later on, Leo Kanner in 1943 by rights, used the term autism to describe 11 children in his care, mostly boys with a combination of severe social and variable language dysfunction and the presence of repetitive restrictive behaviors.

Factually in records, term of Autism was used to reflect that children seemed “locked within themselves”. “An inability to relate themselves in the ordinary way to people and situations from the beginning of life”. Kanner postulated a biological genetic basis for the disorder. Yet until the 1980s, autism was not considered a distinct disorder in the manuals of psychiatric diagnosis. Many do not consider to be biologically based.

An ironic controversy in world-wide known disorder catalog DSM-V that is must to know when covering Autism. Such term as Neurobiology is not part of the definition and neither is prognosis, yet autism is neurobiological in origin. By the description ASD falls in number of criteria. Persistent deficits in social communication and social interaction. Restricted, repetitive patterns of behavior, interests, or activities. Symptoms must be present in the early developmental period. Symptoms must cause clinically significant impairment.

An apology and reminder to dear students who weren't aware of term I used earlier - DSM-V also known as Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, there is another manual similar to DSM-V. It is called ICD known as International Classification of Disease Manual. Such manuals cover revisions that change how conditions are viewed, diagnosed, treated. However, it doesn’t change the underlying neuropathology.

Now let's get back on topic of Autism... [!] More content would be added [!]

. Example of what would look one of many classes explaining Brain facts, with hypothetically added class.

1671408638790.jpeg

Welcome back all! Guess the last class test was easier than finding a pair for Easter Ball Dance hah? I am very proud all of you got high grades, meaning given topic was easy to digest to your brain. And speaking of brain, our next lesson we will be covering general facts of Brain. So I hope you all are excited .

Now could someone tell me a classic question you would hear from a biology teacher, what is brain? What does it consist of?

[!]... Following student answers... [!]

Very well! Now please share your minds with me, would you speculate that a brain on its own is important organ in human body?

[!]... Following answers...[!]

Ah! look at the time, we are only left with 5 minutes, use this time to relax, I will give more talk next lesson.

---BELL RING---

---Following class begins---

Alright calm down, calm down, there is no hurricane happening in the town, so you will be all safe to return home after class. Now for this class, I will do talking, feel free to sip tea or coffee, but follow the student conduct and be mindful of your fellow pupils. Here all students are equal. Now back to the discussion of brain, there few facts you should be aware of when explaining or delving into the topic.

A human brain contains roughly 86 billion nerve cells, or neurons. Contrary to popular misconception, we use all of the neurons in our brains, not just some small fraction of them. Each of those neurons exchanges electrical signals with thousands of other neurons to create the countless circuits that, along with the nerves throughout our bodies, form our nervous system. In the course of millions of years, our nervous systems have evolved from much simpler beginnings. Roundworms, fruit flies, zebrafish, salamanders, mice, and monkeys all possess nervous systems that share fundamental similarities with the human nervous system. The nervous system keeps our bodies in sync by communicating with all other parts of our bodies, like the cardiovascular system, the gastrointestinal system, the immune system, etc. With so many interconnected parts, however, there are endless ways for things to go wrong. From Alzheimer’s disease to depression, an estimated one in four people worldwide will face a neurological or psychiatric condition, causing enormous financial and social burdens. The promise of solving these problems lies in unraveling the mysteries of the brain and nervous system.

Bringing back the old days, when people were covering world of neurons and its communication some conclusions were hypothesized. Your brain can serve as your body’s command center because neurons communicate with each other. They relay messages throughout your body and power all of your thoughts and actions. Neurons talk to each other using both electrical and chemical signals. When you stub your toe, sensory neurons create electrical signals, called action potentials, which travel rapidly down a neuron. Those electrical signals, however, cannot cross the gap between two neurons. In order to communicate, the action potential is transformed into a chemical message, which crosses the gap, called a synapse. The release of chemical messengers can trigger a second action potential in the neuron on the other side of the synapse, conveying the message onward or, when the action potential triggers the release of a chemical messenger that blunts the trans mission of a signal, quelling the message. This happens over and over, and with repeated activity, the synapse grows stronger, so the next message is more likely to get through. That way, neurons learn to pass on important messages and ignore the rest. This is how our brains learn and adapt to an everchanging world.

I would say the ability and information processing would be one of the most eye-catching life findings. Your nervous system is filled with circuits made up of neurons that relay messages around your brain and body. They’re responsible for everything you think, do, say, and feel. Sensory circuits carry signals from sense receptors to your brain. Motor circuits send commands to your muscles. Simple circuits carry out your automatic reflexes. Higher-level activities like memory, decision-making, and perceiving the world around you require complex circuits. All of these circuits arise before you’re born, when genes direct neurons to assemble simple circuits in your developing brain. As your neurons and their connections change from new experiences and environments, those simple circuits become much more complex. These changes happen mostly in childhood but continue over your whole life all a part of building a better brain.

And following that.... [!] More content would be added [!]

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:

1671409751369.jpeg
Stress is one of common factors experienced within SRP IC characters, a vividly & creative idea to engage people in funny and exciting field trip would be a hosting of lecture in EMS, hosted by psychiatrists where they would explain and present basics of faced stress in Karakura and what ethically friendly and safe interventions they would use to calm down a friend who suffers PTSD, what would be guidance to faced control and what are important steps when assisting stress generation.
This would be pre-booked with EMS director and EMS psychiatrist who would agree to host a field trip. I would propose a pre-written text and ideas to assist EMS so they could create their plan and outline needed actions on the venue occasion.

This could be a 2 OOC hour chat with roleplay, a part of which would be presented a theatre played example of 'person suffering PTSD, and presentation of what psychiatrist would suggest people do before calling EMS, ensuring there is no lethal danger for person and etc.'

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?
My character would approach the group, clarifying the case. If the case would smell fishy but no action would be taken, 2 warnings would be given, third warn would potentially include detention dependently on how students act. If they are trying to bully someone or fight, Yamaro would scatter them, if they would already throwing hands at each other that would result in instant detention. Visually if anyone would be hurt Yamaro would ensure there is no danger or other casualties caused by students and take hurt victim to Nurse.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?
A classic scenario repeating to student's stupidity to do tasks and remain quiet, if it would result in disrupting detention system, student would be reported straight to SLT for further punishment - breaking school conduct.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and call out other students in the class, what would your character do?
My character would warn them 2 times to stop, if they would continue doing the naughty disturbance of class, he would directly give them detention on third warn and kick them out of class according to College Rights.
If it would be quiet class aka just peaceful day with no studies, he wouldn't be bothered by music, unless other students would complain about it, following 2 warns.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?
If students didn't wear masks, it would be cannon fact that all staff in school know student names, resulting in detention, dependently on harm that was brought in incident an SLT might be called in to solve the matter, after hurt students would be brought to nurses office.
If students would wearing masks, Yama would try to get off masks, if they would run away in process an /ic interaction would be made initiating other staff to help catch 'described by clothing students aka /me describes name surname'.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?
Yamaro has angular, hazel eyes; greenish in the first part, and a deeper hazel in the second part. He has dyed snow blue and marine blue hair [He dyes it periodically, yet he keeps the bluish tones] that reaches his shoulders. His bangs cut across his forehead and hang just over his eyebrows. On occasion, he sometimes puts his hair up in a small ponytail. He's got a small build but somehow still muscular. Several characters remark him as good-looking and handsome, standing strong with feminine manor. Due to his family bloodline his skin is smoother pale.
Yamaro is a kind, straightforward, optimistic, yet shy boy who desires to be a stronger individual that is not hesitant and ensures that his social circle (friends, family, lover, work, household) would be always bright and welcoming. While staying positive on daily basis Yama can be depicted rather cool-headed and highly intellectual character when situations become serious or he leads rather detailed chats about life sharing his knowledge and experiences with listener.

Yamaro's Old BIO (AKA Past Life in Karakura before he moved further to Tokyo with his IC husband and returned as an Adult +relatively voiding the relationships of still existing characters that he dated as it is cannon rule, but still having similar idea of what character is like.)

Not many would guess, but despite painful past and failed trust that Yamaro put in unreturned, despite mistakes he made on his own, he does not break positivity and continues striving for satisfying life with one that he determined life. Regardless of how great or nasty people are, students, adults or elders he remains mindful knowing that people are neither good nor bad. It is just chaotic story he is writing by making each step in life. He wouldn't show hatred, unless someone who he trusted a lot would end up using him for bad means. Thus, a incredible patience is pumping inside figure.

With colleagues he would remain positively-neutral. Unless he would know them well he wouldn't share much information on his life outside of work. He would remain respectful and ensure both co-workers and friends stay satisfied with shared activities and if he would be not in best shape, he would ask for assistance if needed. While hosting his classes, he wouldn't mind to share lifetime experiences he went through, related to subject to give some sweet accent to raw material on class.

Currently, Yamaro is commencing to continue his Doctoral work that he finished in Tokyo University on "Psychological Interventions in Negative Life Occurrences and Effect on Brain," that he is doing part-time with research team in Tokyo. He also seeks to retrieve all memories that he earnt in the town when he graduated college and left town for career growth.

1671412874617.png1671412899638.png1671412927473.png1671412959118.png

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.

Early days Yamaro would spend homeschooled as parental trust for public schools was despicable, they kept boy homeschooled in UK for years. Afterwards, Yamaro's parents went back to France from England after finishing PhDs to expand their business line and connections where Yama learnt to speak French. For 3 years he was learning in French academy basic subjects and taking extra modules on French extended speaking and Quantum science beginner class. At first French seemed like Everest for junior hiker, but within 6 months Yamaro mastered all basics of language and could start small conversations with class mates and neighbors. After 2 years French writing, speaking, listening and readings skills reached perfection and Fluency. He would live in France with his biological parents that turned out abusive. He lived in small mountain town following strict monotonic routine involving studying, practicing guitar and physical harassment. Male would spend his time in painful environment and grow with lack of support from parents which made him despise bloodlines and own genetics.

After his biological father divorced his Yama's mother. Yamaro's mother took Yamaro to Asian relative place in Tokyo. Until age of 18 she kept Yamaro in Tokyo and by the mid of Christmas she would bring him to Karakura where she rented a small apartment. One night she ended up drunk and stabbed her own son with kitchen knife, however, insanity didn't finish there. She would get her crazy lover to forcefully grave a tattoo on Yama's back, which till this day remains on individual's back. That night drove woman to complete insanity, and made her run away leaving her son dying. Luckily male was saved by neighbors and was taken to local town hospital. After months of plain recovering Yama would get back on legs with long term injury and enrolled in KHS where he started his new life, yet remained emotionless until he met people that brought back hope in his life.

He would met many people, and continued meeting new people, creating bonds and breaking them. Nether less, he remained strong and graduated from KHS with above average grades. At the time he would also be known for creating an Article on Autism which can be found in KHS library labelled under biology science part. When he entered Karakura College he would focus on Science and Philosophy based subjects and by the end of bachelors year he would graduate with certificate in Educational Science in Karakura. He would be also known for writing not a single paper to library that he was awarded with tokens. Touching his experience in College and Highschool, for both fractions he was recorded as active baseball player, a student that would be known for 'Student example' among College year. He also met his faithed one - Andries De Beur, who he married and remained until this very day, happy. When they finished their graduation ceremony, they moved to Tokyo, hoping to return to town with many multitude of achievements.

Life in Tokyo wasn't much different, male would apply for Neuroscience and Med basis in Tokyo University for Bachelors. On his higher education level, Yamaro left high remarks on report writing and was offered to part-take a tutorship as assistant in Autistic School as part-time job with his Professor XXXXXXX XXXXXXX. Continuing it for 2 years, male decided on taking a one year break to commence military services with his spouse. In year break, working in military services male was responsible for paramedic preparation and obtained first-aid certificate that he obtained on exchange training in South Korea. When he came back to Tokyo, he would continue studying in University and finalized his degree in masters, doing The****utic Training and Psychotherapy for 2 years. Afterwards he would work in Autistic Academy for children with learning disabilities for his doctoral work that he was writing with team of 3 major students. While doing hard-work and studying, he wouldn't forget of his loved one and made sure to spend equal time for studies, work and relationship. While there were few complicated moments, in the end male would find right answer and get back on road as fighter, for own happiness.

After presenting Doctoral work, he would successfully defend it and achieve PHD certificate. It was also year, when Yamaro wanted to move back to Karakura with his beloved Andries. He decided to apply for institutions, one of which is EMS, where he had his internship and Karakura College as Junior Professor with high remarked degree. He is rather excited to work for either, as he can master his knowledge and experience in both areas - education or emergency help.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Title: Dr Legal Name: Yamaro De Beur Birth Date: 12 / 12 / 1994
Preferred Name: Yamaro, Yama, Dr De Beur, Dr Yama
Phone Number: (030)-329-4072
0 - Female
0 - Other, namely

Religious Domination: Atheist
Martial Status: Married [!] A martial status document would be attached ... Married to Andries De Beur [!]
Nationality: French
Current Location: Primary Estate Tokyo, Secondary Estate Karakura

2 - APPLICATION DATA

Preferred teaching subject:
1st choice: Psychological Disorders and The****utic Interventions 2nd choice: First Aid and Ethical Applications 3rd choice: Introduction to Brain Studies and Cognition
List other subjects you are qualified to teach: Psychology, Academic Writing, First Aid Training
List any activities you are willing to supervise; i.e., clubs, groups, drama, etc.:
Willing to partake supervision of any club/s that seek for Academic Professional.

3 - PREVIOUS EDUCATION

Place of study (School, University, College, etc)Date FromDate ToFulltime / PartimeQualification with Grade, Class / DivisionSubject Specialism(s)Age Range
Elementary Cambridge Homeschool program2002-092008-09FulltimeCertificate of completing elementary programN/A6-12
XX XXXX'XX Male Academy2008-092011-09FulltimeGrade record certificateN/A12-15
Karakura High-School2011-092014-09FulltimeHighschool DiplomaN/A15-18
Karakura College2014-092016-09FulltimeCollege Diploma (2nd higher)Educational Science18-20
Tokyo University2016-092018-09FulltimeUniversity BSc Diploma (1st lower)Neuroscience and Med basis20-22
Tokyo University2019-092021-09FulltimeUniversity MSc Diploma (1st lower)The****utic Training and Psychotherapy23-25
Tokyo University2021-092022-09FulltimeDoctoral diploma (Defended and awarded)Psychotherapy and Advanced Prevention in Autism care26-27

4 - PROFESSIONAL CAREER - PRESENT SCHOOL (or another place of work, leave empty if not applicable)

Name of School: Tokyo Autistic School Centre School Type: Educational agency for children with ASD Ages: 20-22
Address of School: XXXXXXX-XXXXX XX-XXX XX
Date of Appointment: 2019/ 06/ 31
Post subjects taught and special responsibilities in the present post (where appropriate):
Teaching children with Autism Spectrum Disorder to number of subjects: Sensology, Literature, Numeracy, Running Memory Tests;
Writing and devising Educational care plans as assistant.

Reason for leaving:

Military Service call, End of Educational Program

5 - PREVIOUS TEACHING EXPERIENCE (leave empty if not applicable)

Post (Name and type of school): Tokyo Autistic Academy
Date from: 2021/ 09/ 01 Date to: 2022/ 09/01
Ages Taught: Young Children (8-12), Young Adults (15-18)
Fulltime or Partime :
X- Fulltime
0 - Partime
Subjects Taught & Responsibilities:
Teaching: Sensology, Literature, Numeracy, Running Memory Tests
The****utic Sessions
Creating and releasing learning plans
Mentoring Interns in the field

Reason for leaving:

End of Doctoral Advancement, Plans to change living environment with Family

6 - QUALIFICATIONS

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): College Diploma (2nd higher)
Obtained on: 01/ 09/2016
Instution where obtained: Karakura College

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): University BSc Diploma (1st lower)
Obtained on: 01/ 09/2018
Institution where obtained: Tokyo University

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): University MSc Diploma (1st lower)
Obtained on: 01/ 09/2021

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): Doctoral diploma (Defended and awarded)
Obtained on: 01/ 09/2022

Type of Qualification (Minor, Major, Certification, etc.): Military Service Completed Certificate and First Aid Training in Paramedicy
Obtained on: 01/ 09/2017
Institution where obtained: Tokyo Military Academy

7 - CLOSING

Any extra notes about you or your application (if applicable):
N/A

Signature:

1671416448043.png Date: 19 / 12 / 2022

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #professor-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/JPDbZxZH

Users who are viewing this thread