JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+

GENERAL INFORMATION

IGN (In-Game Name):
NoS0UL_<- APPLYING WITH​

SoulAnatomic <-ALT account​
Previous bans:
NoS0UL_ (SoulAnatomicAlt): This is fresh account that belongs personally to me and will always remain it. I did get few warns: afk grinding stats, unrealistic heights when flying on birds, [some more?], spam on chat.​
SoulAnatomic: I believe this account was banned for ERP not sure though. It may have had few warns/bans before that ban. I am not aware of any server based history on it as I personally only used creative server at 2021 for one plot, other account holder didn't share much information of their activity. Though ever since they left no one else touched account. I have joined this server officially at 2022 and since then I had done a bit of 'cringe trolling' around because it was spontaneous and this the way I was able to understand server policy better and at the same time adapt with the terminology, limitations and etc. In short the warns I got at 2022 were mostly intentional as I was testing boundaries and server terms, now I have better vision of it and follow it. I mentioned more intel on this app about the previous user, I would appreciate if you would read it. ->
https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-builder-application-fix-05-07-2022.50144/

What is your timezone?:
GMT+1 / GMT+3
Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
SoulAnatomic#4641
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
[No Answer]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nos0ul_s-app-college-councilor-position.54830/ [No Answer]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/soulanatomics-ems-psychiatrist-application-1.55033/#post-186146 [No Answer]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-fixed-application-ii.50489/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sign-jsl-language-fixed-application.50360/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/2-items-got-kidnapped-by-editmode.50649/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-third-language-application-fix-1.52163/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-korean-language-application-fix1.52162/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-tutor-application-fix-14-07-2022.51843/[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/2-items-got-kidnapped-by-editmode.50649/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/baseball-plugin-took-my-items.52430/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-jsl-app.51904/[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-korean-app.51905/[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.50314/[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-fixed-application.50357/[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.50313/[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/▌a-new-crime-role-▌hacker-▌ඞ-▌.53492/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/souls-builder-application-fix-05-07-2022.50144/ [Denied]

[Denied]

[/SPOILER]​
Describe your activity on the server:
5/10 on server 8/10 on discord
List your accounts and roles on this server:
SoulAnatomic / NoS0UL_
I roleplay with various people, making wholesome content: from detail roleplays in romance, family to general school roleplay with a bit of drama species.
My current account character is Dazzel Kato [Adult] (was 'Shunta Dai [Tutor]'), I have another account character I play as '[College ] Yamaro Kurose (used to be in [HS-Baseball]). I am active at the moment will be semi-active due to studies and work.

In past I roleplayed with animal roles too: Flamenco [Crow]; Kapulleti[Racoon]

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

I do acknowledge the matter of being removed from the council team for reasons like inactivity, breaking the rule and policy code, abusing the given role in any minor means on server and more

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

• What is the student council and what do they do?:

Student council is a group of pupils that represent voice of students. They are essential part of educational hierarchy as they are playing vital role in school. Like employees or higher on hierarchy list staff members of school, a student council as member, ensure pupils follow school conduct and don't cause chaos. For instance, stopping fights, bullying, ensuring students participate mandatory activities that they are assigned to. While being equal to all students student council as group have right or power to report trouble makers to SLT. Whilst working hard dealing with student queries and sorting school rules student council is responsible for organizing school venues to ensure school members engage with each other and enjoy their time in social curriculum not to be pressured and stressed hard about only studying.

• What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

After getting better hang of how council works it rose my intrigue and pure wish to assist school as active member and try make it more interesting for others whilst at the same time challenge my capabilities. I also know few council members and I really love chatting with them, one of them inspired me to not give up and move forward, and so I want to return same favor to pupils that need motivation and help. I was active member of baseball team and whilst enjoying sports, I started to realize that I belong more in community building fields. I honestly believe, spending my leisure time in more productive ways will decrease my self-concerns and help me build a strong portfolio for my future careers as independent and compassionate person.

• Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

I am and do acknowledge my duties as council member. I am rather brainstorm when it comes to need suggesting ideas. I do believe my proposals for events could be useful or sometimes hard to make it work, but it is not something I fear, because within time and help of other council members we can create spectacular events.

• Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

Council:
Vice-President and President of council team

Roles of Vice-President and President in council stand on top of hierarchy in group as they lead the council and moderate its activity. They are ones to process wherever council decision is going to be performed and give finalizing markings on it. For instance, when council hosts a meeting about performing specific event council leaders (VP and President) are ones to give thumbs up to perform it in action. They also manage council team and ensure each member is following student conduct and is not abusing their power, in case of code breaking they are free to remove member of council and report them to SLT. When comparing both roles VP will be someone as right hand, managing small requests and manage structure while President is one to take all essentials and present it to the higher ups if needed. If councilor wants to become President of team they must show high activity and competence and reach position of VP; this is where VP has chance to become President and take the spot of leadership in case original President steps down due to number of reasons (They are leaving school/graduate, they are being voted to be removed from president position by council and SLT approval).
Councilor

Councilors are like working bees of hive, they maintain and assist school staff controlling school conduct ensuring no rule breaking is performed on working hours. They have right to attend detentions and report troublemakers to VP or President. No exception like other students, they must follow school rules and can be reported for not following it if evidence provided, they also can't abuse their power and can't give out detentions. Like VP and President of council they must show example to other students recreating high standard of school and smart activity. When needed they provide support to pupils and accept their requests. They are also a power house that provides event ideas to keep school active and fun for all members. Like a big family they seek to maintain productivity in council circle and assist each other when needed. Making proposals in meetings and sorting paper is a classic role model for council when it is quite day in school.
School Staff:
SLT

SLT includes most respected and crucial figures of school/college: Vice-Principal and Principal that are mainly responsible for school and Vice-Dean and Dean individuals maintaining college. These roles are ones to accept councils ideas, discussing it with VP and President of council. They have biggest power in hierarchy and are ones to control and supervise council. While maintaining rules and work progress in school, they ensure students, employees and staff follow it and take needed actions if something is reported or requested. This group of people are ones to sponsor school's activity and ensure education and activity in school is stable. They are ones that can add or remove members from working team of school.
Teachers, Professors and Employees

The standard adult group that is doing educational and care work in school. While teachers and professors host classes, employees like nurses, caretakers, chefs, receptionists, librarians and tutors maintain side work of school on working hours. All of these roles require to maintain school conduct and it is one of common things with council. Together with councilors school staff catch rule breaking pupils and ensure school is staying on smart level, meaning checking education and interest progress. Teachers and Professors are free to request educational based events which will be ****yzed in council and devised a working scheme and performed in action in case of approval of higher-ups. Teachers can also have right to send council members to class if it is mandatory (College Council members).
Student associative:
Journalist

Information is one type of power that allows individuals to maintain social curriculum. Journalists are ones to record school events, notice school changes and provide any information that is going around in school. They give basic overview of what is happening in school and council can rely on it and develop strategies in case any of reported news are creating negative image on school, or gather more data from it in case they need inspiration and ideas based on what all students like (e.g. following school trends and hot topics like dress code for a special day or interesting food idea to provide in canteen for Halloween or Christmas).

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

As councilor it is my duty to ensure to break the fight between students. If they don't listen I will give them 3 warnings. If they don't follow after 3rd warn or try to escape I report them to a detention for disobeying school policy. No student is allowed to verbally abuse each other on school grounds as it breaks rhetorical image of school and damages reputation.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

I request for assistance on radio: describing how they look and initiate available school staff and council members to assist me searching for them. In case of a failure it is a must to continue to patrol school and look out for them. If found someone that look like them ask them to show their belongings as they were proving a risk and possibly ruining school smart image and reputation.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

I would observe scenario if noticed actual evidence that councilor is abusing their power unreasonably step in and ask them to calm down and stop. If however, they end up refusing, I would report them to VP and President of council for further investigation and possible strike for removal.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

If it happened and I missed information for following reasons - feeling sick, tired, stressed, busy sorting crucial for council task, I would apologize at the end and request a team member, VP or President to spare some time and rediscuss the meeting information after school or on their free time (Like responsible person offer them a cup of coffee as an apology for taking their time). I would also be more cautious and ensure I don't have any distractions on following meetings.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

I would apologize and refuse their request. If they would pressure me I would inform them that it is against my training ethic and if they wouldn't stop I would be forced to report them to VP and Council President for not cooping and forcing me to do something that I am not obliged and allowed to. In case they would listen me first time and stop with request I would notify VP and council president to stay on look out in case they try to force students into something they are not allowed to.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

- An Expanded Event or Year's Convention for devised Fitness Education (a true inspiration for individuals who adore sport detail rp).

Convention schedule of in-depth specialty education brought to stimulate fitness and healthy body care among pupils. The fun and joyful activities are devised to increase professional skills, career success and profitability in sports field, promote healthy life style and give engaging activities among students. The first day would offer comprehensive, in-depth training in, yoga, later on fun couple Zumba dance, mixed martial arts with trained adults (KPD) presenting self-defense, and integrated fitness training with classic sports engaging all sports team to do friendly competitions!

OOC: the general purpose of this event is to show and teach people how to detail rp and maybe share more fun ways to create their actions so roleplay doesn't stand only with chatting.

Participants would be asked to join into therefore linked discord voice-chats where venue organizers would instruct them play some fun music to create vibe. In game there would be at least 5 leading instructors for venue parts which would take part in public gym for main part and then would follow few games of chosen bobcat and spartan teams.

- Yoga Part

Beginning would be a stretch warm up with music hit, demonstrating people how to action how to detail a stretch and maybe do some fun couple based stretches for teamwork base bringing roleplay into more unusual way to roleplay. It would take maximum of 3 paragraphs of chosen stretches moving into next part of event. This part would require swim team members to participate and voluntary engage with public helping them to learn stretches! There would be a choice of background music decided by event team. This would be good key model for those who want to join KHS sport teams! They do need to know how to stretch those muscles!

- Zumba

Second part would include some fun detailed actions where cheerleaders would instruct people how to action dance moves with background music played by discord DJ. People would be shown 3-5 detailed couple dance moves and do it with chosen partner or in group! This is perfect opportunity for people who want to learn how to action dance rp or have satisfying and engaging time with friends!

- Martial Arts

Part where trained adults (KPD) would show students how to action a defense moves 3-5 actions, and do it with nurses and caretakers assisting venue and ensuring kids could self-defend them in case they get attacked in town, which is usual thing on Karakura wild streets! There also would be a background music played by DJ.

- A choice of 2-3 Bobcat V.S. Spartan team games presented as friendly match up for students!

This could involve Volleyball, Baseball and Football teams demonstrating their gameplay and skills. Maybe catching an eye of new members and enjoying time of gameplay with friends!

**This Event is an ideal choice for School team to host to engage various teams and members to work together, there will be risk and disadvantage to get people play through event at the same time zone and it could be rather big. As it could take up to 2 hours or more.**

There can be prizes added for players and teams that would show outstanding activity on event.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Yamaro Kurose

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
030-329-4072

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:

Yamaro is a kind, straightforward, optimistic, yet shy boy who desires to be a stronger individual that is not hesitant and ensures that his social circle (friends, family, lover, work, household) would be always bright and welcoming. While staying positive on daily basis Yama can be depicted rather cool-headed and highly intellectual character when situations become serious or he leads rather detailed chats about life sharing his knowledge and experiences with listener.

After tragic past events he became determined to grow independent so that he could be someone that could stand beside his boyfriend Isaac Green, ensuring they both would have a happy future, no financial needs, becoming reliable emotional support and stay intimidating chat buddy. He seeks to fulfill his own and shared with Isaac goals working hard in multiple places like Joyoung, LCN and online interior companies like Misfits Tailoring and Kosai Tailoring. Nerveless, he also stays active in school keeping good grades and engaging with school activities like baseball.

While staying happy and energetic, Yamaro often observes his relatives and friends and with recent event he recognized that many suffer a lot of psychological pressure and decided to hide his sadness and own depression creating a happy profile for most, so no one would worry about him and would only open up to close friends. He also periodically attends therapies which would boost his motivation to keep happy profile and remain positive adolescent.

Though he gets flustered quite easily from time to time, especially around his boyfriend Isaac, and can appear to be timid, Yamaro does possess a strong will and devotion. His feelings for Isaac are strong enough to grant him courage to overcome his fears and weaknesses. His desire to be outstanding and helpful is rather admirable regarding the life events he went through and amount of mental breakdowns he suffocated from.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
1666200601510.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I believe your team could benefit from Proactive, goal-driven, and meticulous professional looking to leverage skills in driving customer satisfaction, steering sales, and enhancing community engagement. Skilled in liaising with diverse teams to communicate objectives and meet targets. Well-versed in building community trust and improving engagement through strategically planned and project-managed events to increase knowledge about culture and history. Adept at managing inventory, administering administrative support, and programme development.

Why do you want this position?:

When I saw your team member work I was interested to become a part of it. Whilst it would help me build my CV for future career being a council member and managing student circle, I would love to contribute and engage wit students who seek for advise and motivation! I adore chatting and delving into various life situation and being a person student can open up to, making them aware that they are not alone. It may be spontaneous but it is what makes us human beings, socializing and helping people not to fall in into depths of trauma and study pressure.

What interests you the most about student council?:

Meowkies smile

When I needed a word of advice and I had no one to talk to, a council member helped me out by listening to me, and it is something I want to share with people, so they wouldn't be fearing to open up. After all, we all live in the same boat same school. So assisting students would be something that I would set as my prior goal.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

I am well experienced worker and I know how to work in teams, I am also brain stormer so if you need ideas I would probably give you a green list that could be worked on and made into interesting plan. I am also rather active person, so ensuring students have fun time and don't cause trouble would be somewhat you can rely on me.

Last edited:

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the student council!

The council had decided to deny the application.​

[!]
If you have any questions, please DM Customable#1590 on discord.​

Users who are viewing this thread