Sports Teams & Onrain

Status
Not open for further replies.

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega
I feel like a lot of people are missing the point to why I made this feedback (which might be on me idk but I think even in responding to people I made it clear)
This isn't me begging for the discord GCs back. It really isnt.
A solution can simply be staff can figure out a way to promote Onrain within the playerbase to create hype for it. Sadly, as of now, there is no reason to check Onrain as nothing really is going on with it. Yes, I promote it with my own team, but again I cannot force people on it but I have noticed team IC communication drop due to losing the GCs on discord.

So as a solution, its up in the air which is why a discussion here was my idea. But it seems everyone is just assuming Im begging for the discord GCs back which is far the case.

elelmon

Level 24
elelmon_S
elelmon_S
Rich+
-1 Discord IC GC SUCKS, I hate it, it's SO COMPLICATED to use. Onrain might be new, but at least it's not that hard to use, you just gotta send a text, and boom done!

elelmon

Level 24
elelmon_S
elelmon_S
Rich+
I don't even know how to set up an IC profile on Discord for the GC, and every time you want to message something you gotta type /avatar or something. Pain in the butt, both physically and emotionally.

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Reviewed
Thank you for the suggestion, however, the IC discord chats will not return. The reason for this is the following:
- From my own experience onrain on mobile works fine, besides that the logout button is missing and you can't turn on dark mode it works the same as the website does. In the above suggestion and comments I have seen no concrete examples of what is wrong with it, only that "it's horrible" or "I hate it", I can't improve it at all with these comments.
- From what I have seen both the spartans and bobcat group chats do not even contain half the team members. I have reminded the captains multiple times to request admin and add their team, clearly, this is not happening, which is why I believe the chats aren't that active, this is not onrain's fault but the lack of the captain's effort of getting everyone in the GC's

If you do have any suggestions or concrete things you want to see changed about onrain you can create a separate suggestion about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread