mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SQUADDDD WASSUP

mrlovegaming

Level 2
Alright so like.... you must be wondering ( Now why is this man doing an intro wasn't he here 4 years ago??? )

Well 1. no this is all a dream

2. Long story short, I am using one of my new accounts and since its been such a long time since I've done anything on the server, I can tell that it makes sense to redo an intro ( and not because I'm lonely at all.... )

But anyways my name is Ty and its so nice to meet you guys ( and see you again... if you knew me... ) I used to play Jackson Iwasaki and used to be a Psychiatrist for a while before things took a turn for the worse (school sucks). My old account was mrloveminecraft and though I do have that account still I decided I'd be using my new one (mrlovegaming) and use a new character, Alejandro Martinez <3. I'm making this post early though because I'd love to start hanging out and roleplaying with all of you guys. I've done RP for about.... 5 years now? I may be rusty but I promise I'll catch up quickly! Let me know if you wanna hang out, my discord is 2historical and I'm always active on there so don't be shy and send me a DM!

Can't wait to RP and hang out with all of you guys. I truly missed being here and can tell I'm already gonna have so much fun once again.

- Peace Squad
Ty RAWRRRRRRR

Users who are viewing this thread