SRP RP Series/Movie

mactatti

Level 13
What's your Minecraft Username?: silhouette_once
What's the title of your suggestion?: SRP RP Series/Movie

What's your suggestion?:
Okay I’m just gonna say this now.

MOVIE/TV SERIES
As I do know there are multiple channels of people that have made SRP content such as SRP itself promoting new updates and more and others such as Haydenblake and Oveq and others on the player-base doing Lore drops for there gangs, Roleplay’s for there lore and more. But what about an official movie/series.

As I know this is quite the big thing but it could be run by the Media Team and or have the player-base decide! But making more movies with voice acting Could bring on more players to the player-base because alone Oveq and Hayden Blake could of brought in new players due to there popularity (be mindful this was 3 years ago.) But what of today Roleplay-Hub and or we have a new YouTuber, streamer or anyone to make a movie for SRP.

Because if this happens it could bring more players into the server.

THE STATISTICS:

So here I’ll talk about too major YouTubers from 3 years ago that made an Appearance and joined SRP, such as Oveq and HaydenBlake. Oveq being an official Content creator and HaydenBlake being another but not official.

From Oveq’s and HaydenBlake’s Video series Oveq gained around 70K views alone combined that with haydenblake’s views 428,145 add that together 498,141 Views all together form both of there series combined. Evan though thoses views kept going down considering on what the YT was doing before I bet at least 68%-90% Would have come back from quitting or Is newly introduced.

It did happen to lose popularity when those YouTubers where getting lesser and lesser views on it because of what they where doing before and seeing that SRP a was not working for them although it did bring back and bring in players (such as myself) piqued some of that interest.

There are also other videos such as one posted by TheTerrain getting 677K views on that video specifically not Evan doing a series about SRP. Evan tho there are other videos that did have an impact on SRP I would like to see more videos about SRP to getting more people introduced.

Here are some of the YouTubers that I thought where kind Major for the impact of SRP and kinda helped out bringing in new players.
IDEAS:
So some of my ideas can be used and or useful to you all, so here is some that I will give you.

1 - First of for a RPH Offical could make an application for the player base and people,could apply for voice-acting role. But what this would be about is that firstly iy would be about maybe a new student who comes to Karakura and goes from 7-th grade to 12th than College and so on and so fourth meeting people along the way. This would feature things such as the new systems in-game, and just promoting the server in general.

2 - Have a YouTuber and or Streamer ( Willingly to record SRP or Paid to record ) A serious off SRP no matter who they are you could help them giving them resources such as a starter pack for them if they plan on making a YouTube videos by joining the SRP’s Content Creator Program and or offering it to them as a resource's and since they will already have there own player-base watching there videos this could bring new viewers and potential player-base.

3 - Having a SRP Business do this, As I do think this is a good idea I’m not sure if it would be effective so take for an example about Hoshino Productions, they are a well established RPH server making videos that represent and the drama aspect of SRP.

Concerns/Postives

I know we will all have Some Pro’s and Con’s about this so I will compile maybe the most frequently asked ones and I’ll try to explain them out for you all.

Concern - “We already have enough players.”
I do Infact know his as we have been growing gradually over time but This is not all about recruitment Its also for the SRP player base to watch something about there favorite server such as a drama and or something about the server.

Concern - “Paying A YT is too much Just for a RP SERIES..”
I know that Doesn’t’ sound good as your paying them to Just make videos about SRP if they’re not willingly too tjis is just as a LAST RESORT.

Concern- Why not make a video yourself?
A- Not sure how
b- I like seeing others produce Stuff I’m more the behind the Sienese’s helping out, giving my input.

Postive - “Having YouTubers to make videos about SRP is a really good idea but how would we get any?”
Well if there is no-one hat is willingly and are no in the content creator program there is always RPH + The Media team making it themselves as of making more content about SRP making dram series and just promoting the server in general.

Postive - “From people watching videos on YT - or stream bring in a crazy amount of views and transferring that to players.”
well I think from some of theses videos

How will this benefit the server and community?:
How this would benefit the community is that it would recruit more players to the server making SRP grow more at a fast rate and making the SRP player-base enjoy something to watch of SRP such as either a Movie and or Drama making SRP more introducing and also providing more talk about SRP.

Last edited:

DarkEclipic

Level 157
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
There is nothing STOPPING people from producing SRP content or having a storyline of their own on the server. If that is something you wanna do when it comes to creating content, then just work it out and produce it!

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Any player is capable of making their own movies and productions, I don’t think this is something the media team needs to focus on in this moment in time unfortunately, as cool an idea as it is

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Just start your own RP series/movie! No one is stopping you! I know people like Springwood do little trailers/clips for their own projects and no one stops them! You can always post on the forums that you're looking for people who may be interested in helping you and what you're looking for to get started.

Hamburger

Level 185
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
This isn’t really needed and probably shouldn’t be something that one should focus on. We already have some content creators making video and stuff, though!

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
philbertman42 SRP videos would go hard, imagine experiencing a story from Asuka Deguchi's point of view (i don't have to do that i already know)

Hamburger

Level 185
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
philbertman42 SRP videos would go hard, imagine experiencing a story from Asuka Deguchi's point of view (i don't have to do that i already know)
The biography of Asuka Deguchi, the one who literally has no self esteem and has probably gotten mugged 86 times.

mactatti

Level 13
Any player is capable of making their own movies and productions, I don’t think this is something the media team needs to focus on in this moment in time unfortunately, as cool an idea as it is
as I said previously idk how,

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Probably off topic but I think it’d be cool to have SRP seasons like in fortnite and valorant with “season passes” u can buy that include the seasonal gestures and maybe some other unlockable features. Each season would come with 1-3 major events that would all probably tie in together. Anyways cool idea

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Probably off topic but I think it’d be cool to have SRP seasons like in fortnite and valorant with “season passes” u can buy that include the seasonal gestures and maybe some other unlockable features. Each season would come with 1-3 major events that would all probably tie in together. Anyways cool idea
Infi, are you suggesting we add a battle pass to SRP?!

heresy

DongMoon

Level 10
DongMoon
DongMoon
Omega+
I'd buy that!

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- You can always do something like this yourself! However, at this moment in time this isn't something we'd consider working on.​

Users who are viewing this thread