mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied st4rfire_'s 2nd Hospital Application! (Psychiatrist.)

scenegrl

Level 5
scenegrl
scenegrl
Notable
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
st4rfire_

What is your discord username? l0v3rg1rlx

Describe your activity on the server: I tend to be active often, trying to get at least 3-4 hours in a day, walking around and doing random stuff. Especially on the weekends. I like to try and be online as much as I possibly can, whilst considering my mental and physical wellbeing at the same time. Other than that, i'm almost online every single day, bar a few times when important stuff is happening, such as family problems etc.

What is your timezone?: GMT, (UK Timezone.)

List your current and past applications:
ACCEPTED
[/URL]
ACCEPTED PENDING/NOT CHECKED ACCEPTED https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-lang-app-number-1.64447/
DENIED DENIED https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-lang-app.58894/
DENIED https://schoolrp.net/threads/ph1l0ph0bi4s-application-for-receptionist.58691/

DENIED DENIED https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-lang-app.57767/
DENIED
DENIED
List your current roles on the server: My current roles on the server at the moment are College and Grade-12, one of which I am trying to change, the Grade-12 role.

What experiences do you have with roleplay?: I have a fair amount of experiences, including but not limited to, DetailRP, P2L, RomanceRP, DelinquentRP, and more. I enjoyed each one of these experiences, and I always strive to find other experiences on the daily. No matter what it may be. If necessary, I can link a DetailRP action I once did! I'll leave it here, just for ya'll to see. This shows some skill I have in DetailRP, but also in P2L! I enjoy writing, and this is just one of many.7AC14E80-4582-42BD-9874-2A9FA3727B42.png

Another example of a roleplay experience that I had outside of SRP is on Roblox! A Yandere Sim RP game, where I used to RP with a friend. I found it entertaining and in all honesty it helped cure quite a bit of my boredom. I enjoyed doing so, until I eventually quit due to how toxic the community was becoming, and what Yan Dev did, which i'm absolutely appalled with. Having the Roblox RP's was an escape for me, something I could do to forget about the things I have been through. And now, that's what SRP does!

I have also had experience on Discord RP servers, fantasy servers to be specific. I enjoyed doing so, making fun, unique characters to be able to fit into the fantasy aesthetic. I continued onwards with such a thing for quite a while, trying my best to keep myself entertained as I'd create new experiences for my characters, in return giving me great entertainment. Eventually, things got tiring and rather repetitive, and that is when I started to find myself getting bored once more. So, I went and searched around. This landed me where I am now!

That basically sums up all of the genuine Roleplay experiences I have had, each of them being rather enjoyable. I look forward to be able to experience more if I do happen to gain this role in SRP!

What is your motivation for applying?: OOCly as a child I've always wanted to be a Doctor of some sorts, or someone with a medical background. This is due to the fact I saw movies on TV/TV series such as Grey's Anatomy, or other reality TV shows, that are real unlike Grey's Anatomy, which I have found to now be overdramatised in the present day. I found all of these fascinating when I was a child, becoming rather as one would say infatuated with becoming someone that can help others with everything they have. I found my footing at 16, when I realised I wanted to do something about Psychology. And that brings me to present day, and why I am currently applying now. I find this would help me work on the life I want to go down, and learn a lot more about it as well, which brings me to the next part of my motivation. I find it would be very helpful with my future life, especially for soaking in information that I'd need to know about healthcare systems, although they are different everywhere, it can be rather detrimental to know things about other places too, even if it doesn't necessarily seem like it concerns your job.

Another thing that brings me great motivation, is trying a new experience in SRP! This is something I haven't quite done before, and something i'd find quite interesting. I enjoy finding different experiences, and with SRP there are many opportunities! This is one thing that truly draws in my interest, as it's not only new but just genuinely my type of thing. As mentioned before, I want to do something with Psychology! In current time, I am in college and trying my utmost to study everything I can, although of course there are always difficult areas, and I acknowledge my struggles. This brings me to my other reason, SRP is an escape from the real world for me. Being able to do this would not only help me in the real world, but also help me with things such as my own mental health, a type of safe haven to return to once the College day is over.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):
Psychiatrist.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work? I have quite a lot of knowledge of it, including but not limited to once more, the following roles that I will now describe.

Doctor: Doctors are people who aid someone in the more physical aspects of healthcare, with things such as consultations, prescribing medication, treating stab wounds, and much much more. Doctors are detrimental to the working environment, and are a drastic part of medical practices, being one of the many main pillars that hold up the environment, being a lot more important to the structure of the hospital than people think.

Psychiatrist: Psychiatrists are people who aid someone in the more mental of aspects of healthcare, helping with mental wellbeing, therapy, diagnosis, rehabilitation and more. They are seen as just as detrimental to the working environment as doctors are, being a massive part in helping others recover from traumatic experiences and more. They commonly work in a Psychiatric Ward, but may be seen elsewhere.

Paramedic: People with medical qualifications in things such as physical and mental health, going out into the city to help others. They usually answer 110 calls, helping people who may need their aid, by going ahead and travelling via ambulance, or in a group to a destination. They will then proceed to take the victim of the situation to the hospital if they deem it safe to, and move onwards with the next call after transportation. They also do sometimes do more casual jobs, such as appointments/consultations when off of paramedic duty.

Veterinarian: They aid animals that may need help, whether it's for a wound or to be put down. They also microchip domesticated animals, known as pets, so that their owners do not lose them, or, so that the animal can be kept safe if it's usually outside, e.g. a cat. They tend to help with emergency calls that have something to do with the forest animals, being alongside other EMS or KPD that are at the scene, and if necessary, getting involved in the process to either stop the animal, or another person, from getting injured.

Surgeon: Surgeon's control and partake in the surgical side of things, such as sewing up wounds, helping bring someone back to life or more. They are another important factor to the hospital, as they stand by Doctors, and usually make co-ordinated decisions. They attend emergency calls along side Paramedic's in certain scenarios, helping out in any possible way they can.

Director: The overseer of the hospital, and the staff within. They make sure that everything runs smoothly, and to deal with things accordingly if they see things that state or show otherwise. They also assure that no illegal things happen in the business, such as medical malpractice and make sure that inappropriate behaviour is not displayed publicly. The current director of the hospital is Rokku Heddo, and he has been for quite a while.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted? I fully acknowledge that I may get demoted at any time if I am accepted, and I accept the fact I may.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role? I 100% acknowledge that I am agreeing to be active, and I will continue to do so.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished? I acknowledge that I am expected to attend, and that I will do everything in my power to attend.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? I acknowledge that I may not take things OOCly in any way, shape or form when dealing with trainings and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:
She'd speak with a undeniably cheerleader-like tone, in the sense it was loud and rather proud. Her arms were crossed, and a smile spread across her face. "My name is Delfina Kagenouta!"

Character’s Gender and Pronouns: She'd seem straight forward with this, getting straight to the point, her head tilting to the side as she'd let a hum of complacence escape her lips. "My pronouns are She/Her, I am biologically female."

Character’s Age (if accepted): She seemed to grimace at the thought of her age, as if she misses her youth. A small glimmer showed in her eyes. . Maybe she was reminiscing the good old days? "I am 39 years old. . Yikes I feel old."

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
She'd seem rather boastful as she'd list her accomplishments, showing her proudness at it's full extent. A brave yet excited look was in her eyes, something she'd usually lack. "I was a College Bachelor, and I have full Degrees in both Biology and Psychology."

Character’s Nationality: She'd speak of her heritage in a proud manner, yet in a way so it didn't come across as egotistical. She seemed almost humble with the fact. "I am purely German that is all."

Character’s Marital Status: She'd flash another smile whilst saying this, seeming quite complacent with this fact alone. "I am quite happily divorced and I don't seek a way to change it."

Character’s Religious Denomination: She'd clasp her hands together, thinking for a second as she'd bite her lip. She didn't seem to know how to put her thoughts into words, although she'd soon enough find a way. "I am not personally against religion, I just haven't had the chance to chase after it. . I guess I am an atheist in that way?"

Character’s Spoken Languages: She'd cross her legs, tilting her head in a curious manner as she'd look at the interviewer, speaking in a loud yet proud voice. "I speak Italian, Mandarin, Korean and of course Japanese, due to me living in Japan."

Backstory (100+ Words): Delfina's life started off in Munich, Germany, with her mother and father both being present. She'd flourish, grow, and live a life of luxury, until things just didn't connect anymore. Her mother and father got into continuous fights, as she watched them both argue she got more and more fed up, until the family well and truly broke. Her father moved to Sicily, Italy, while her Mother remained in Munich. Occasionally, Delfina would travel over to Sicily as a way to get away from her mother's constant whining, and unfulfillable expectations, staying with her Dad in a more calming environment. . Or so she thought. On this one eventful day, the house that she was staying at with her father got broken into, leaving Delfina vulnerable. That very day, she was used as a ransom, a way to bring her father over. . And that is when she found where the loyalties lay. When she figured that her father was never going to show up, she'd taken matters into her own hands, her fight or flight now kicking in. With difficulty, she'd fight off the kidnappers one by one, although she sacrificed two things in the midst of it, her possibility of a normal life and her dignity. She'd run away from the scene, ashamed of what she'd done she'd board the next plane over, finding herself landing in Karakura.

There, she'd attempt to live a rather normal life, trying not to remember the happenings of that fateful day, and that of which she succeeded. To the unknowing eye, she seemed like a normal, quiet girl, who'd moved to Karakura in hopes of a better chance at studying. And that, she did get, before finding someone she thought she could love more than anything. Jason Harris. This chapter of her life felt like a blur, as if she was dazed by love that she'd never felt before, and she enjoyed every single moment, but there came the time where she had to grow up, and Jason was not so willing to follow through with it, causing them to split on different paths, Delfina pursuing her career and Jason sticking to the thing he loved most, Volleyball.

That is when Delfina focused on her studies, not letting anything like love or relationships get in front of her, and she did in fact succeed. She'd managed to graduate fully, receiving her full degree, and land herself a place in a medical practice not far from Karakura, succeeding with everything she did in training. Eventually, a lawsuit came into place of medical malpractice in the place she'd worked, shutting it down and leaving Delfina no other place to go. She'd search around for work in Karakura, before stumbling upon Karakura Hospital. A place she figured that she'd be better off in, so she'd go through everything she had to, to be able to work in the life she so chose to lead. Once landing a job as a Psychiatrist she'd pay equal attention to both her job and herself, pursuing other things now that she had the most difficult part out of the way and this is where she met the man she came to marry, Travis T. Grady, who happened to work in the Karakura Police Force. She'd find ways to sneak over to see him, adoring every moment she had with him, finding herself smitten with love.

Then, things began crumbling, falling out of her grasp. Both her and Travis began drifting apart, her visits to KPD becoming less frequent whereas his calls dropped drastically, the tension between them thickening. This is where Delfina chose to seek action towards the failing marriage, reluctantly hiring a lawyer and summoning Travis to court with her. The two fought it out in court, where she'd finally find a way to file a divorce, leaving both sides with the things they had originally, leaving Delfina in her original state. Working away and not sparing a single bit of attention towards another relationship.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)
My character's medical speciality is Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, this is due to the fact she went through such traumatic things as a child and wanted to help others who felt just like her, to get them the help she never received until later life. This is a massive factor to her character development and it does indeed show how she has grown. She chose this focus for other reasons too, one of the reasons being the fact she does well with children, usually making children swarm to her. Furthermore, she enjoys being able to make others feel much better about themselves, no matter how much work it may take to be able to do so.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school? My character took a Medical Residency in Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine where she studied greatly, struggling through great hardships before eventually in due time she of course ended up succeeding, bringing her career further.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions? She does have some experience having worked in a clinical ward at Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine in which she'd took a role in training as a Psychiatrist, looking after some patients when she'd been allowed to and enjoying most of it, apart from when patients got aggressive. . That is when she left it to the professionals to deal with, not for herself to deal with.

Has your character completed any additional schooling? My character does not have any additional schooling as she never found herself needing anymore than she had gained.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Screenshot 2024-04-11 195637.pngScreenshot 2024-04-11 195704.png

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? Appearance-wise, Delfina is around 5'4 in height looking rather stunning although she was 39, one could say she aged like fine wine. Blonde, messy hair fell down her back finding itself resting midway down her spine where an angel wing tattoo lay. On her face she has freckles across her cheeks and nose and a rather nasty scar that lay two inches across her cheek closer to her undereye more than anything and her body being a hourglass-shaped figure that fit nicely with her clothing.

Personality-wise, she is rather calm and outgoing although firm when it is necessary. She tends to be a lot more calm around others that she cares about, and a little more uptight towards people she does not know. With the people she knows she can be seen as giddy and slightly irritating at times but that all just adds to her rather complicated character. With the people she doesn't know she tends to be firm straight-forward and little bit on edge not willing to let them in and see what she is truly like whatsoever.

I shall leave her in-game description below here, just to give an idea on how I like to display her!

Description of Delfina:
'Coz' I know your poison, your feeding me poison. .' A rather pretty girl stood before you, measuring at around 5'4 in height. Of course, she'd make up for her shortness with her appearance in general, and her rather mysterious-seeming visage. A two inch scar slid across her left cheek, directly under her eye, leaving the mysterious aura to thicken in the atmosphere.

How does your character act on and off duty? On duty she acts stern yet outgoing and is able to listen well and give advice when asked or if it is needed. She tends to be uptight not letting a single bit of information out about herself although she does try her best to show empathy for her patients as she speaks, although not sugar-coating a single bit of information she needs to give. She finds herself wanting to understand how her patients feel to the best ability, helping them in any way she can.

Off duty she is a lot more laid-back but doesn't look as approachable as usual, seeming rather distant from others. And that usually leads her to find herself wandering off somewhere in her mind, thinking of things as simple as what she'll eat for breakfast, or as complex as finding a way to help a long-term patient, that of which being rather time consuming. She doesn't tend to help as much as she would inside of work, although if necessary she will end up doing so. She's still rather polite but also finds herself separating her working life from her personal life although sometimes she'd end up finding a blur in-between the two.

Does your character function better on their own or with others? My character functions better on her own other than with others, as she chose the route of Psychiatry, partly for that reason on it's own. She doesn't tend to do well in a team, and that of which she does know herself and that is due to the pressure that is put on you when working in a team, having to communicate with one another and go through things comes across as stressful to Delfina, causing her to avoid it as if she was a fox on hunting grounds. Though, if necessary she can get what needs to be done rather quickly in a team, no matter how stressful it may be for her.

What plans does your character have for the future? My character's plans for the future are very little, yet still exist. She plans to maintain her single life, focusing on her work and putting it before herself. At some point when she's recovered from her divorce, she does see herself getting in a relationship, having children and more once she knows things are going smoothly work-wise. When she's older, she will eventually retire and at some point peacefully pass away in due time, with her family by her side.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself? My character may be perceived by others as nurturing and loving, doing anything she can to help the people around her. This clashes with her own perception of herself, being that she feels as if she is careless and reckless, as if she is no help to anyone, yet she still tries. Everything she does feels like it isn't enough to her, but it's quite more than enough for others. She does find herself to also be cold-hearted, but to others she seems very accepting, caring and acknowledging of others emotions and feelings towards certain things, although a barrier to guard herself would usually be up. She finds herself being terrified of the fact people might see her the way she sees herself, so she in return locks her emotions away, albeit unhealthy to do so.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread