players online

Staff Appreciation Post

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
Staff Appreciation

I want to to start off with saying how amazing the staff can be. The amount of work they put in the all go behind the scenes are spectacular. I wanted to make this post to show the staff how appreciated there efforts pay off, and for those who don’t respect the staff begin to respect them.
Without you all as staff this community would not work out at all. For anyone who doesn’t respect them, just remember staff have lives as well as the constant messages about complaints and other things they have. They cannot possibly help everyone and that’s why there are other staff and not just one.
They do a lot of behind the scenes work so I cannot say for sure what all they are doing but I can say a lot are in game trying to enjoy the server like normal players. A lot of time they’ll drop what they are doing in game and come and help, you all know how hard and unfair that is? It’s hard to drop everything to help like you don’t matter, especially in the fact that one party might not like that and begin to not respect you. With that being said I do agree staff as of recent haven’t been answering /help as often but people don’t get it. Think about being in their shoes a moment, there might be other people they have to respond to or someone spamming it or simply in a Roleplay situation that they cannot drop.
(Ex. Sports Practice or Police Training)
The staff do so much for us and yet they don’t get paid.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Thanks for this little message mate. It's things like these that motivate staff members to continue with our duty

You made my day :)

Khrizantema

Level 9
Khrizanthemums
Khrizanthemums
Omega
Heyo!! I'm just gonna pop in my staff appreciation, too! Thank you for keeping this server in shape, and for doing your best to make it enjoyable for everyone! I know that /help is probably flooding half of the time, and I know that we don't always make your jobs the easiest thing. Heck, I've asked for the same glitched backpack to be fixed twice now, I've asked for staff to check apartments for me numerous times... and I feel bad about that, but you guys are always there to help out! I'm glad that we have such great staff, even if I've only been here for a short time!

I would also like to extend my thanks to the academic staff of SRP, because HOLY COW. I've seen the same receptionist having to fight people on taking off their masks in school on a daily basis, I've seen teachers having classes that are rowdy as all heck, and you guys still stay on top of things!

To all the staff on the server, I dunno how you do it, but thank you!! You are appreciated!!

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
Heyo!! I'm just gonna pop in my staff appreciation, too! Thank you for keeping this server in shape, and for doing your best to make it enjoyable for everyone! I know that /help is probably flooding half of the time, and I know that we don't always make your jobs the easiest thing. Heck, I've asked for the same glitched backpack to be fixed twice now, I've asked for staff to check apartments for me numerous times... and I feel bad about that, but you guys are always there to help out! I'm glad that we have such great staff, even if I've only been here for a short time!

I would also like to extend my thanks to the academic staff of SRP, because HOLY COW. I've seen the same receptionist having to fight people on taking off their masks in school on a daily basis, I've seen teachers having classes that are rowdy as all heck, and you guys still stay on top of things!

To all the staff on the server, I dunno how you do it, but thank you!! You are appreciated!!
I agree school staff also do a lot. I personally used to be a professor for awhile so I know the feeling.

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
Also whilst we are at it let’s show appreciation to the KPD for helping the citizens with there daily needs and stopping GangRPers.
@Yonio Schwarz Ariandel we gonna just keep saying nice appreciated thoughts in this post and now it applies to you again! Much love mate, you are a great staff and if you remember me dming you before you where staff saying “you should be staff!”

Khrizantema

Level 9
Khrizanthemums
Khrizanthemums
Omega
Also-- Psssst-- If anyone else has cool messages of encouragement for the staff, you should probably post them here!! It's always nice to recieve something like that!

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
I will go down the line by memory and by who I know

Duckings (forgot about lowkey) - he’s nice. H put nitro boost in my kart once. Very cool
im6 - He has a cool accent
Banter - Best humor ever
Oph - She’s a goddess that I don’t mind being stepped on by for a moment
Kimi - boss man.
Looper - Yeah
Mike - He’s coolio
Lovely - I want to sue her for running over my char >;c but I lob her
666 - He’s cool. We run over students once in a blue moon. Very coolio
Alcidies - Alcidies. I like to simp on their vampire char and because they made him that way then they are also very coolio
Tippie - Henlo
SINn - Shawty bae (let me back on the team)
Yonio - Yonio is noice. He’s a good nacho bean.
Pros - Very cool character.
Minobou - That’s an interesting person.

Everyone else, I either don’t know you or- uh forgot or uh- yeah. No disrespect. Y’all do- cool staff tings. That’s wonderful keep it up.

My favorite one out of all? Me ofc c;;; future staff member right here. Aha jk. But ye you guys made the server pretty fun and enjoyable even tho I did complain time to time. You guys are just doing what you’re trained to do so that’s cool. ;D

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
If I have to be genuine, I look up to both @SentinelPrime & @Minobu.

However I of course appreciate the rest of the staff team, it’s just that these two are people I used, or still have a close connection with and or feel like we would perhaps do a lot together anytime in the near future; great people.
Those are good ones as well. Much love to them. We can’t all forget though about my guy @MikeShotZ

Jerhk

Level 35
I will go down the line by memory and by who I know

Duckings (forgot about lowkey) - he’s nice. H put nitro boost in my kart once. Very cool
im6 - He has a cool accent
Banter - Best humor ever
Oph - She’s a goddess that I don’t mind being stepped on by for a moment
Kimi - boss man.
Looper - Yeah
Mike - He’s coolio
Lovely - I want to sue her for running over my char >;c but I lob her
666 - He’s cool. We run over students once in a blue moon. Very coolio
Alcidies - Alcidies. I like to simp on their vampire char and because they made him that way then they are also very coolio
Tippie - Henlo
SINn - Shawty bae (let me back on the team)
Yonio - Yonio is noice. He’s a good nacho bean.
Pros - Very cool character.
Minobou - That’s an interesting person.

Everyone else, I either don’t know you or- uh forgot or uh- yeah. No disrespect. Y’all do- cool staff tings. That’s wonderful keep it up.

My favorite one out of all? Me ofc c;;; future staff member right here. Aha jk. But ye you guys made the server pretty fun and enjoyable even tho I did complain time to time. You guys are just doing what you’re trained to do so that’s cool. ;D

oh look, i've made the list. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
thank you for your kind words
happy days - happy days
cheers!

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
hey. id like to thank all staff. this includes the community teams too. developers.. hell- even the namemc owner and mod. the community team helps keep srp alive and well.. you're doing a good job: so thank you. here's just a list of staff and notes to go with them

mike - model man, basketball captain, good memories with this dude.

minobu - 100% homie. 100% swag. period.

tippie - another swag admin to add to the list, thanks for being you, mate.

etu/666godisdead - you're cool. i mean we dont really know each other that much- but you're still a nice person to talk to, so that makes you a homie.

lovely - no, lovely. i will not dm you cutesy uwu custom references.

pros - man, you were a good basketball captain, we got clapped hard in kba tourney tho :p

hebwig - you're cool, keep being u. thanks!

yonio - yonio! hey man, you're great at coprp.. i think..? i dont rlly gangrp so.. :D

tama - still waiting on that kintsugi tower room.. /j

ryan - roar

lara/muziekaapje - really nice person.

newky - this man is not only a modeller, but he's my inspiration for pixel art.

shadonk - shadonkabonk

sylcian - u're chill, homie rating is 8/10!

cencres - AWESOME PERSON!!

cloud - you're kind. i wanna talk to you more, my DMs r open (will!#5438)

demurity - sophia, your detailrp is better than my sleep schedule.

skinnylettuce - skinnyapple

abi - HEY GIRL!!! I'M A TORY..?? OKAY COOL.

um thats it love u guys xx

Users who are viewing this thread