mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Staff Appreciation Post

Vinni

Level 18
Well, here's my list

Minobu: very swag man, very swag indeed

Banter: Is an Egorl. nothing else.

oSinner: My favorite Mod ever, I don't need to explain why that is since she just is- also very good humour

Tippie: Type writer keyboard and a very chill dude is all I have to say for him

Mike: Um honestly I can't say anything bad about him so, very very cool man, 10/10 to talk to also

JesusRP: Man I'm still waiting for my hug, but 9/10 cool dude cool dude, you get a point taken away for not giving me that hug and then running off

Lovely: Pls your amazing but why do you run away from me every time I get near you

Etu/666godisdead: Don't know you much but seem like a cool person so 7/10

Hebwig: Amazing, just AMAZING!

Oph: Amazing woman who is very smart very smart

Pros: Your character scares me and um, never come near me with them, but very very cool dude

Yonio: Swag man, that's all I have to say

Kimi: Lovely Lovely person to talk to

Tamagatchi: I have never talked to you before so- 7.2/10

Looper: Cool man, very cool indeed

Alcidies: Swag is all that is needed to say

Sun: Wonderful person, very nice and cool

OKAY THATS IT SORRY ITS SO LONG

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Of course, the whole staff deserving a huge THANKS
but I want to say thanks for 2 people in the staff that from when I remember myself in SRP they did a lot
@Tippie - Thanks for the help with all the situations from my school nurse account and help with everything that I needed, you're so kind and sorry for the all bully.
-Bullying Tippie-
@KimiNoUso - As a person who in the school faculty long time, I want to say thanks for the events and the things you did to improve the school faculty(teachers and employees). Not everyone can't have this responsibility and you're amazing; thanks for everything<3<3

sorry for the ping

Another 2 mods I want to say thanks. of course, JesusRP and Sin, I don't take it for granted for the all times you helped me too with the whole people that trying to glitch into the nurse's office or whatever people doing there- I'm really scared tbh

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
Well, here's my list

oSinner: My favorite Mod ever, I don't need to explain why that is since she just is- also very good humour

Mike: Um honestly I can't say anything bad about him so, very very cool man, 10/10 to talk to also

JesusRP: Man I'm still waiting for my hug, but 9/10 cool dude cool dude, you get a point taken away for not giving me that hug and then running off

Lovely: Pls your amazing but why do you run away from me every time I get near you

Pros: Your character scares me and um, never come near me with them, but very very cool dude

Alright it looks like I got to insert my list of favorite staff.

1. Mike- He is such a funny and cool dude. I always have so much fun RPing with him, and when we talk oocly he seems less as a business only staff and more of a genuine down to earth man. Such a blast man, can’t wait to play volleyball again my guy.
2. oSinner- She is like the nicest staff on the team. A genuine person and I would like to call you my friend. Maybe that’s just one sided but yeah.
3. Minobu- Man another cool staff. He is always on top of everything and from a players perspective does more staff work then any other staff. In a strictly professional manner Minobu would take my number 1 spot. He’s also an absolute blast to play against in volleyball.
4. YonioTheNacho- He’s a cool dude and does a good job as staff. I asked the question back in December I think it was “Why aren’t you staff?” Here we are now and he’s a staff. Man at one point I’d called you a friend but I guess we grew apart but I still love you my g!❤️
5. Oph- Oph is such a nice person, without her I’d be perm banned and I genuinely thank her so much for everything she does for me and the server. Recently I haven’t been seeing you but I refuse to believe you anything less then a great staff.
6. Lovely- She is a nice person. Helped when needed and has been really nice to me. (Accept when you didn’t leave a reaction on my post!)
7. Alcidies- You where an awesome faction lead, so nice, and so understanding. You where fun to play against on volleyball and always a helpful person but there was a reason you fell below Oph and Lovely and I will not state that here. (Feel free to dm me if you see this and want to know)
8. Tippie- Man you where a nice dude. I don’t have much relations with you but they where all nice and you seem to be a good staff. The one situation we have I didn’t agree with your situation but yet I understand you point of view since you weren’t there and had no proper evidence.
9. Wiffy Banter- Man my only really only experiences with him was in VC at a professor meeting and he was quite cool. Chill dude!
10. Prosthetics- You do a good job as staff! I don’t know you on any personal level just you doing a good job. Would have put you higher but I’m like 90% sure you ignored one of my /help once. Either way man you a good staff continue the great work!
11. JesusRP- I don’t know you on any personal level but you seem to be nice and always helping out. Keep up the work my dude!
12. Hebwig- She is nice!
13. Loooper- You seem like a really cool staff (even though you didn’t bother to react to my post) You get a bad reputation amongst my peers but I don’t see why. Although as some constructive criticism I would like to see you put more effort in when denying a application. Point them in the right direction so they can improve there applications and not wondering why it got denied yeah. Either way I think you do a good job as staff!
14. Suneaterchan- I think you are a good staff but I got nothing good or bad about you personally.
15. KimiNoUso- I think you do a great job as staff and would be higher but you don’t normally ever talk to a normal player in my experience even if it’s for help. Not usually at least

The rest of the people I have no relationships with so I cannot say. The only other one is tamagatchi but the only time I had with him was a question asked in /help asked if I could take it to dms they said “sure” we took it to dms and never got answered. But I think the entire staff team is good and gets bad rep. These where tough to rank and are my opinion only.​

Lovely_Ocean

Level 64
Well, here's my list

Who are you

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
Alright it looks like I got to insert my list of favorite staff.

1. Mike- He is such a funny and cool dude. I always have so much fun RPing with him, and when we talk oocly he seems less as a business only staff and more of a genuine down to earth man. Such a blast man, can’t wait to play volleyball again my guy.
2. oSinner- She is like the nicest staff on the team. A genuine person and I would like to call you my friend. Maybe that’s just one sided but yeah.
3. Minobu- Man another cool staff. He is always on top of everything and from a players perspective does more staff work then any other staff. In a strictly professional manner Minobu would take my number 1 spot. He’s also an absolute blast to play against in volleyball.
4. YonioTheNacho- He’s a cool dude and does a good job as staff. I asked the question back in December I think it was “Why aren’t you staff?” Here we are now and he’s a staff. Man at one point I’d called you a friend but I guess we grew apart but I still love you my g!❤️
5. Oph- Oph is such a nice person, without her I’d be perm banned and I genuinely thank her so much for everything she does for me and the server. Recently I haven’t been seeing you but I refuse to believe you anything less then a great staff.
6. Lovely- She is a nice person. Helped when needed and has been really nice to me. (Accept when you didn’t leave a reaction on my post!)
7. Alcidies- You where an awesome faction lead, so nice, and so understanding. You where fun to play against on volleyball and always a helpful person but there was a reason you fell below Oph and Lovely and I will not state that here. (Feel free to dm me if you see this and want to know)
8. Tippie- Man you where a nice dude. I don’t have much relations with you but they where all nice and you seem to be a good staff. The one situation we have I didn’t agree with your situation but yet I understand you point of view since you weren’t there and had no proper evidence.
9. Wiffy Banter- Man my only really only experiences with him was in VC at a professor meeting and he was quite cool. Chill dude!
10. Prosthetics- You do a good job as staff! I don’t know you on any personal level just you doing a good job. Would have put you higher but I’m like 90% sure you ignored one of my /help once. Either way man you a good staff continue the great work!
11. JesusRP- I don’t know you on any personal level but you seem to be nice and always helping out. Keep up the work my dude!
12. Hebwig- She is nice!
13. Loooper- You seem like a really cool staff (even though you didn’t bother to react to my post) You get a bad reputation amongst my peers but I don’t see why. Although as some constructive criticism I would like to see you put more effort in when denying a application. Point them in the right direction so they can improve there applications and not wondering why it got denied yeah. Either way I think you do a good job as staff!
14. Suneaterchan- I think you are a good staff but I got nothing good or bad about you personally.
15. KimiNoUso- I think you do a great job as staff and would be higher but you don’t normally ever talk to a normal player in my experience even if it’s for help. Not usually at least

The rest of the people I have no relationships with so I cannot say. The only other one is tamagatchi but the only time I had with him was a question asked in /help asked if I could take it to dms they said “sure” we took it to dms and never got answered. But I think the entire staff team is good and gets bad rep. These where tough to rank and are my opinion only.​
Damn I thought this was staff appreciation you lowkey just dissed some of them for certain/minor situations o-0

Users who are viewing this thread