What is your Minecraft Username?:

LotusInn (formerly _adoreme_)

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

None!

What is your timezone?:

MST/PST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:

avery#8567

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

JSL Application - Accepted

French Application - Accepted

Korean Application - Accepted

College Council Application - Accepted

Shop Application #1 - Denied

Shop Application #2 - Accepted

EMS Application - Accepted

Describe your activity on the server?:

SRP:
My Activity on SRP is a solid 8 ½ I would say. I usually always log on at least once a day and play for at least 2 hours, sometimes more. On the weekdays, I usually log on once I finish my homework. I am busier on the weekends, so I don’t play as much then however I still try to log on if I can.

Discord:
My activity on Discord is also an 8 ½. I check pings each morning, then occasionally check throughout the day.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I’m aware of and understand this.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:

The student council or STUCO is a group of students who help out the school. They find issues throughout campus, discuss them and try to fix them. STUCO also helps planning and hosting events. They also may help staff around the school with various tasks.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):

I applied for student council before, back in August however even though it did get accepted, I was busy at that time so left fairly quickly. Now, that I am doing online school and at home a lot more, I decided to apply once again. However, to answer the question I decided to apply because I’ve seen the council around the school before and was always interested in them and what they do.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:

The student council of Karakura does a variety of things. From from I’ve heard and experienced, the student council hosts and plans events/fundraisers a lot of the time. They also keep an eye out on students, make sure they follow rules, go to class, etc. They will also help school staff when needed.

How would you describe your work ethic?:

I would say my work ethic is pretty good. I’m a pretty motivated person when it comes to doing things school-related most of the time. However, I procrastinate a lot, but I try my best to do my work on time and not delay it. I can get a decent amount of work done without getting distracted, usually listening to music helps me do my work without getting distracted.

What interests you the most about the student council?:

The student council interests me in many ways. One thing, in particular, is that they help students throughout the day. Planning events and attending them also seems very enjoyable.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

I have roleplayed many different things. I was a shopowner back in September, then became an adult for a little while. I currently have the roles as Grade-12 on this account and College journalist on my main account. Besides that my roleplaying mainly came from detailrping. I personally enjoy detailrping , as I think it’s a fun way to pass time quickly. I detailrp quite often, and am getting better at it every day.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

If a member of the council submits an awful idea, first I would not judge the person. They probably thought it was a good idea, and wanted to share it. I would applaud the person on sharing the idea in the first place. Next, I would help find ways to improve the idea and ask other members for their opinions as well.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:

If I submit an idea and the rest of the council dislikes it, I would ask them what they dislike about my idea and discuss ways we could improve the idea. Getting input from everyone.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:

At first, I would remind the council that we shouldn’t argue about this. I would ask everyone to discuss our ideas and options. We can take parts from both ideas and combine them into one idea. This way, everyone’s input is put into the idea. If this doesn’t work, I could ask a teacher or school staff to help us with the debate.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:

I would first go up to the councilor, nicely asking to stop with their behavior. If they don’t listen, I would report their behavior to a higher-up. The presidents’ or vice presidents’. If none of them are around, I would report them to a teacher or any other school staff.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:

For one, I wouldn’t fight with the president. I would politely let them know that I disagree with what they said. I would possibly discuss ways with them to change their idea. I would get other council member’s input and see if any of them agree.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:

I would talk to each member individually, to get both of their sides. Once I understand both of their sides I would discuss with other members to possibly find a resolution. I would talk to both members letting them know that their drama shouldn’t affect their work and probably solve it.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:

I would immediately let another school faculty member know or the dean/principal. I would let them know the situation, showing them proof if needed. I would let the school faculty member that is abusing their power politely refrain from abusing their power.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:

I would simply say no. Even though they are my friend, they don’t have the right to get advantages. It simply isn’t fair to the other students and could cause drama. I would remind them that they broke a rule and is their responsibility to improve their behavior.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Daisy Beausoleil

Character Gender:

Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:

938-392-016

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:

Daisy has a bubbly personality. She loves making new friends and talking to other people. She can get suddenly quiet at times, but this is quite rare. Daisy enjoys taking photos, walking on the beach, and bully (in a friendly way) her close friends. Overall, she has a kind personality always willing to help people.

Character appearance/attire:

The first thing anyone would notice about Daisy is her red hair. It’s all-natural which a lot of people get quite shocked about. She has light blue eyes which compliment her hair and braces that she has freckles all over her face and braces that are noticeable when she is talking, smiling, etc.

Daisy’s style is pretty simple. Due to her hair color, she cannot wear many colors however the ones she can wear she styles them well.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I would say what would separate me from other applicants is my personality. My bubbly personality for some reason catches peoples’ eyes. I love interacting with anyone, and making friends. I would also say that I am a responsible person. I like to do my work on time and as soon as possible. Having work that I haven’t done laying around stresses me I dislike that feeling. I am also a very respectful person. I don’t like making anyone feel less and me because they honestly aren’t.

Why do you want this position?:

I personally want this position because I believe I can make a difference. Despite how cheesy that sounds, I do believe it’s true. I’ve always been so intrigued by the council. I really enjoy helping people out even if it’s in the smallest way. Making others happy makes me happy! I also believe joining the council will allow me to learn and experience new things that I wouldn’t have known otherwise.

What interests you the most about student council?:

As I said many times before, helping people interest me the most is helping people. I honestly just want to make the school a better place overall for everyone. I also believe I have some good ideas that I would love to share!

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

I will make sure everyone in the school feels safe and enjoy their school days. I know school isn’t the most entertaining, so I would love to make the school days more fun and having the feeling of excitement to go to school each day.

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
DENIED

- Application was pretty good although we had trouble being able to accept you due to your history. Your motivation seemed lacking and overall seemed you just wanted the role. We suggest you apply again in the future but detail more of your motivation on why you wish to have the responsibilities that come with being a Councillor.​

Users who are viewing this thread