mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Subway tunnels connectin

hellioni

Level 18
IGN: hellioni
DATE: idk 5/9/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: We should have subway tunnels connect so more gangs/people can fight in their without getting (shaders reloaded) by kpd (sorry yonio) anyway it would also add more spots to hangout and to explore.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: it would add more hangout areas and it would add a area to start fights with friends or rival gangs

Kasien

Level 40
kasien
kasien
Notable
Neutral
pretty sure someone already did a suggestion about this, I have neutral feelings about this as I dont think builders would be kind enough to actually do this.

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+

The purpose of the subway tunnels is purely transportation. Additionally, all the subways use similar spots. The first 10-second bit tends to tp you in the same area as the other ones do if I'm not incorrect.

The sewers are the best spot for gangrpers to rp in currently! Although the sewers being updated have been put on halt, there are no cameras and the KPD doesn't patrol down there often. There are many spots for you to RP in

Infi

Level 127
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
+1

Adding a feature to run throughout the train station tunnels is a neat idea as the build team has discussed in the past actually, however it may not be possible with the amount of underground commodities there currently are around the map

.Arkkwolf

Level 38
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
ngl... when I first read this I thought u meant we need subway the sandwich shop in the sewers and I died of laughter. I like this idea either way (can we get an illegal sandwich shop?) ][+1]

SIMPL3Z

Level 64
Community Team
Lore Team
Neutral, leaning to -1

It's a neat Idea, don't get that wrong. But I feel as the Sewers already provide the exact goal wanting to be achieved here: A spot where KPD doesn't go often, no cameras and perfect for gangRP'ers. As well as what infi mentioned, might not even be possible due to all of the already underground builds in place

DylanDeNewb

Level 32
Community Team
Developer
instrumentalityi
instrumentalityi
Fundraiser+
personally think just replacing the signs to enter the subway with on movement detection and having a modelled train leaving the station animation would be cooler.

it's also probably not a great idea to have a place for gangrp right next to spawn.

hellioni

Level 18
Neutral, leaning to -1

It's a neat Idea, don't get that wrong. But I feel as the Sewers already provide the exact goal wanting to be achieved here: A spot where KPD doesn't go often, no cameras and perfect for gangRP'ers. As well as what infi mentioned, might not even be possible due to all of the already underground builds in place
My friend was in the sewers and somehow Yonio found him, why would cops be down their in the first place? but we need more areas for gangrp or just to hangout

Lizalopod

Level 130
personally think just replacing the signs to enter the subway with on movement detection and having a modelled train leaving the station animation would be cooler.

it's also probably not a great idea to have a place for gangrp right next to spawn.
To be fair people already Stab others in the middle of plaza sooo its not new

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Only if the train can come past every 10 minutes and kill your character if you’re still down there

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for submitting your application!

- We may look into doing this in a later update due to the scale at which the project would have to be done.

Users who are viewing this thread