Suggestion | Cafeteria

TenRP

Level 36
10RP
10RP
Rich
IGN: DoggoRP
DATE: 13/3/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I would love to suggest that in the School cafeteria that as a chef you may get some option to kick a Student out the line or kick them out of the cafeteria like teachers can do to with their classroom. Or after getting their lunch and breakfast you may be put out the line automatically.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This will help the roleplay Community and the server from making less stress and conflict with students maybe robbing other students lunches or breakfast making less people be reported or banned for their actions, This could help new people of the server make better choices and start to get better at RP from that experience. If you want to try it I would love that too.

Bye!

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
If a student steals my lunch they getting smacked with the next thing that’s thrown out that little space

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega

pointless command, isnt needed. They fearrp, or take the warn from staff

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I get your standpoint but this is most likely gonna be denied, we just need the chefs to enforce the fear factor more sadly.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

There isn't a plugin to teleport to lunch. The classroom plugin places you in a list and makes it so the teacher can kick you. If there's no teleport command that marks you as attending lunch, there would be no way for chefs to kick people without it being potentially abused. (If they could just teleport ANYONE to spawn, it'd be super abusive)

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
No, I say no because just do fearrp. If they refuse to fearrp then report it.

Emiyo | Layla

Level 37
+1

people seem to say "ohh just make them fearRP if they dont then report" but see, the point is to have less reports and people dont fearRP so i think this would be a great thing for the server! seems good to me

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied

- Players must follow FearRP rules when threatened with, or given detention, instead of a command, simply roleplay it out; you can report rule-breakers to any member of Staff (see School discipline document for more information)

Users who are viewing this thread