Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
+1 under these conditions:
- The sender must be holding the item they wanna send
- The receiver must have an empty hand
- The sender must first confirm that they want to send the request (just like /payto) to prevent them from sending the item to the wrong person
- Both players must be within a 3-block range
- If the transaction is valid, the person who gave the item should be forced to execute a /me action -> /me gave <Item Display Name> to <RPName>

Last edited:

basicluv

Level 0
+1 under these conditions:
- The sender must be holding the item they wanna send
- The receiver must have an empty hand
- The sender must first confirm that they want to send the request (just like /payto) to prevent them from sending the item to the wrong person
Maybe a distance range? +1

Lizalopod

Level 130
+1!!!

Also it should probably run a /me action of the character passing the item along, otherwise people could abuse it in gangrp and combat

m4ri

Level 9
m4ncler
m4ncler
Omega+
Definitely add this!
I remember I was trying to give my friend something and a random person came up and stole it when I dropped it and I couldn't clip it sadly. Also it was a greenie

michelle <3

Level 6
mychellee
mychellee
Notable
+1!

Completely love the idea. Only for minging purposes though, so you couldn't transfer items across the map.

moesxy

Level 10
moesxy
moesxy
Notable+
IGN: GhostfireSwords

DATE: 21/3/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Adding a "/senditem" command. Simply, the way it would work is that you'd type in the command, and a confirmation will come up in chat for whether or not you want to send the item(s) you're holding to the person you sent the request to. The other person would then have to accept the request as well

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It'll reduce the risk of minging when giving items to someone else, which would be especially useful for shops which may have large lines, and the only way to give someone their items is by dropping them. However, with this method, there's the small chance that someone may minge the items and walk away with them, and even if you have proof or not to get them back, it's just sorta inconvenient. This could also be used in other ways in general, for example if you want to give someone an item in a public place and reduce confusion or minging
+1

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

Users who are viewing this thread