mcdonaldsbacon
mcdonaldsbacon
Notable+
IGN: DebNoSombrero
DATE: 24/02/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
More Caretakers Spots
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I think that adding more caretakers spots (don't have to be lots of spots, 1 or 2 is more than enough) could benefit more the server, I suggest it because every time I check employee-logs on the Karakura Server I realize that the Caretaker Role is the most inactive one, being inactive isn't benefiting the server at all, since all faculty members should be at least 10 hours active to be able to make the server be better, SchoolRP means Students,Faculty,Slt...But SchoolRP without any active faculty can't be school right? So maybe even just adding 1 or 2 spots could benefit more the experience or even just give people a chance to apply and actually BE ACTIVE within the school grounds.

pashy

Level 183
+1

I highly agree because deb is too hot to disagree with her. . But fr more caretaker slots- every employee role has like 6 or 5 slots while the caretaker is only 3. . We need more caretakers in school!!!

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
NEUTRAL
When it comes down to factions, whether it be the Hospital, Police, Employees, Sports, or so on, there are a specific amount of slots that can be assigned roles. For example, the hospital and police factions are both restricted to 30 slots. It is up to the faction lead to decide how many roles will be allowed.

Overall, it is up to @suneaterchan to decide whether she would like to remove some roles and allocate them to the Caretaker role. But in my opinion, to fix inactivity, you don't add more slots, rather, you focus on the slots you currently have and increase the players interest in them so that they begin to grow more active.

Lizalopod

Level 130
Neutral

Yeah, caretakers are super innactive, but I think instead of adding new slots, the current people should just be kicked for innactivity

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I would've said yes before hand when I was in the faction with a specific two others but being the first caretaker I started to notice how much activity lacked round' the second time when new members came in (the three original caretakers left at around the same time). Even now, I only see one caretaker on consistently (which is amazing) but this just proves to show its not about the role moreover the people themselves. I think 3 is the perfect number to be honest.

As of working in the faction for abit I know that the caretakers job is rather easy but hard to find roleplay (as for a few other roles) so maybe you should instead make a suggestion for more events that would involve said roles.

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega

it's an okay idea, don't get me wrong but as mentioned above the best thing to do would be to remove the players who are inactive so people who actually want to become a caretaker can take that spot, realistically, a school could be seen with up to 4 caretakers, and I'm speaking from what I KNOW and I do think 3 is just enough.
If you asking me, they doing nothing.
well yeah... cause none of them are ever on, which is the whole reason for this suggestion.
+1

I highly agree because deb is too hot to disagree with her. . But fr more caretaker slots- every employee role has like 6 or 5 slots while the caretaker is only 3. . We need more caretakers in school!!!
it's hard to say but every other employee role is kinda more important, hence why there are more in those fields, I do not see the need to cut down on slots for other roles just to have more caretakers

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
well yeah... cause none of them are ever on, which is the whole reason for this suggestion.
I dont think u understand. . .even when they're on they doing nothing, they just speaking with atusents aeound the school and messing up with everything; if u asking me they need to remove this role at all.

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
I dont think u understand. . .even when they're on they doing nothing, they just speaking with atusents aeound the school and messing up with everything; if u asking me they need to remove this role at all.
well yh cause it's a group of inactive players, just give the roles to someone experienced in roleplay or something lol

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
well yh cause it's a group of inactive players, just give the roles to someone experienced in roleplay or something lol
it's not about their activity. even when the old people were active they did nothing bro.

it's just doing nothing and getting money for that

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
it's not about their activity. even when the old people were active they did nothing bro.

That's not it at all. The caretaker role acts as a three in one being technician, janitor, and security. Its really about who rps but they lack motivation because they're is nothing for them to actually do, they just have to go round rping with themselves or actively look for fights. (Since no one involves them in activities)

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega

lol, what I meant is what would someone expect from a group of people who don't take it seriously then ^^^^^^ and they cant get money for not doing anything cause quotas blah blah

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
That's not it at all. The caretaker role acts as a three in one being technician, janitor, and security. Its really about who rps but they lack motivation because they're is nothing for them to actually do, they just have to go round rping with themselves or actively look for fights. (Since no one involves them in activities)
All the stuff they have to do in the faculty doc.

ChOcO_

Level 2
IGN: DebNoSombrero
DATE: 24/02/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: More Caretakers Spots
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I think that adding more caretakers spots (don't have to be lots of spots, 1 or 2 is more than enough) could benefit more the server, I suggest it because every time I check employee-logs on the Karakura Server I realize that the Caretaker Role is the most inactive one, being inactive isn't benefiting the server at all, since all faculty members should be at least 10 hours active to be able to make the server be better, SchoolRP means Students,Faculty,Slt...But SchoolRP without any active faculty can't be school right? So maybe even just adding 1 or 2 spots could benefit more the experience or even just give people a chance to apply and actually BE ACTIVE within the school grounds.
+1

I agree, skiprp is fine for some cases but we need the caretakers in school cause your are not allowed to be off school grounds during school hours

lmao

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
Neutral

As long as they aren't removing other roles slots I am ok with this. It doesn't seem needed though overall. Remove inactive players or help players in roles that don't fully understand learn to understand how to roleplay that job and character.

Users who are viewing this thread