mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

super late introduction

geist

Level 9
cubismXD
cubismXD
Fundraiser
Yeah, sure this introduction is like, what, 6 years late? But the old enjin forum did not have the introductions section so that is my excuse.

i have no idea what you write in an introduction but let's goooo

Some cool funky facts about me

- My name is Jae
- Formerly known as ahe3
- I was there for SRPs first anniversary, and it sucked because I was sick, I was like 10 or something
- I had a room in the VIP dorm on the first map and it is my biggest flex to this day
- I like volleyball but can't play for shit
- I "borrowed" whiteboard markers from my old school and kept them after I graduated
- My favorite anime is Sarazanmai, please don't ask me what it's about
- All I do is draw, play Minecraft, or eat. There is no in-between. I am a composter
- Very unhealthy addiciton to rhetoric and poetry
- Oddly passionate about art history and theory
- I cannot stand paint mixing videos at all, they make me irrationally angry
- I know a lot of really random things for no reason at all other than "I googled it at 3 am"
- I speak English, German and Japanese, and I am currently learning Spanish.
- I am scared of my Spanish teacher

good, now leave.

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
Yeah, sure this introduction is like, what, 6 years late? But the old enjin forum did not have the introductions section so that is my excuse.

- My name is Jae
- Formerly known as ahe3
- I was there for SRPs first anniversary, and it sucked because I was sick, I was like 10 or something
- I had a room in the VIP dorm on the first map and it is my biggest flex to this day
- I "borrowed" whiteboard markers from my old school and kept them after I graduated
- All I do is draw, play Minecraft, or eat. There is no in-between. I am a composter
- I know a lot of really random things for no reason at all other than "I googled it at 3 am"

good, now leave.
Sheesh, I used to "Borrow" books

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
a

- My name is Jae
- Formerly known as ahe3

good, now leave.
i didnt have a donator rank but i glitched in once via the female showers because they were right next to eachother and i just hung around inside for an hour until they notice and /jailed me to the boys dorm jail

question / you've been playing since 2015, what was ur old forum account on the current forums

geist

Level 9
cubismXD
cubismXD
Fundraiser
a

i didnt have a donator rank but i glitched in once via the female showers because they were right next to eachother and i just hung around inside for an hour until they notice and /jailed me to the boys dorm jail

question / you've been playing since 2015, what was ur old forum account on the current forums
That is amazing, I've always wanted go get jailed or voided, is putting someone in the void still a thing? Probably not. The VIP dorms were hella lame tho.

I haven't consistently been playing on srp, I left late 2015 to early 2016. I rejoined in 2019. So a good 4-5 year gap.

I don't really understand the question but, my old account on this forum was Ahe_3 on the forums. Alternatively, on the enjin forum it was T_CloudTheHero_T, I think, I do not at all remember.

Users who are viewing this thread