Level 25
poisonedthingy
poisonedthingy
Rich
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

BlondThingy

Previous bans:
I have zero bans on any of my accounts, I intend to keep it that way throughout my whole RPH experience.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am on at least 4-7 hours a day, if not it is due to OOCLY matters. If I am offline for an unnecessary amount of time, I will inform a higher-up of my activity.

Which time zone are you in?:
EST [Eastern Standard Time]

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
alicethingy#0634

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I have a working microphone.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-spanish-1.32163/ | Denied due to poor formatting.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-spanish-2.33484/ | Denied due to poor detail.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-spanish-3.33485/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/librarian-application.34504/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-jsl-1.35087/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-jsl-2.36009/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-french.36999/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/surgeon-application-alt.37287/ | Denied, no reason.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-swedish.39718/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/professor-application-blondthingy.41529/ | Accepted

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

Quite a lot, I have been on RPH for roughly a year now. Within the year, my experience has been great with the community, staff, and many other factors, RPH has served as a place of my expression and my thoughts can be let out through an RP. While figuring out it was the output of my emotions, I soon configured ideas for applications. I've roleplayed as a bird, librarian, professor, high-school student ( grade-10-12), and College. Within these experiences I’ve enjoyed every bit, as well as learned a lot, being within school faculty I’ve had to learn how to roleplay amongst others and understand everyone’s angle and view on a situation. In being a bird and a student, I’ve seen others roleplay, which I have learned from, and try my best to have detail in any yet all situations.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

Now, as I’ve been taking time to myself and figuring out what I want my experience on RPH to be, I’ve been deciding to become EMS many times. I have seen that the community is great through friends, the whole team is wonderful, just the environment, in general, is warming. I'd love to be a part of that. Within the roleplay aspect, I'd enjoy having this be on a list of many role plays I’ve done. I feel like it furthers my skills within the server as well as helps others learn roleplay. I have always felt a bit connected in a sense to the EMS portion of the server, as ever since I joined I was first welcomed and greeted by staff there, many of my friends or stems of support have come from EMS, and in doing that I want to have others experience something like that.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I’ll be applying for the role of surgeon.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

Surgeons are one of the main workers within a hospital, no matter the standards, they are responsible for patient medical history, replacement of disease/damaged parts of said body, the treatment plans, and being able to treat damaged body parts within the skin layers.t.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

CLINICAL MANAGER

The clinical manager is responsible for ensuring that their departments meet the needs/standards of the hospital, they tend to manage the daily activities of the department and control that end. They are a leader of each department, behind the second-highest within Karakura Hospital, it is a support and mentor system used for Clinical leads.

CLINICAL LEAD
Clinical leads are right below Clinical managers, they are similar yet there are a variety of differences. They supervise certain departments, as the Clinical manager runs all departments’ clinical lead reports, watches, and works alongside. Watch over the health care workers within the hospital, they are areas well making sure the hospital is up to standard.

SURGEON
As said above, surgeons do quite a lot within Karkaura, as they are the fourth-ranking in the hospital. They are responsible for the patient’s health in certain terms, they treat injuries, diseases, deformities, and anything within the body cavity. They can use multiple tools which helps them in this section, surgeons can create flaws and problems, surgeons can be excellently skilled to the point you can fix something without having to do surgery.

DOCTOR
Doctors are the staff who tend to see the patients first, they examine patients, history, diagnose illness or injuries, they are focused on the health and well-being all-around of their patients. Doctors are usually the first provided care within a hospital unless another faculty is online.

PSYCHIATRIST
This department is a rather special quality of the hospital, being it’s on the department to handle mental health. They cover grounds from disorders, diagnose the patients with these mental illnesses, and treat care. They are able to prescribe medication for those who are mentally ill, evaluating treatment plans.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Black: Personal threat, violin, or a bomb.

Code Silver: An individual or group is withholding/firing a weapon or holding people hostage.

Code White: Evacuation

Code Red: Fire is within the hospital facility

Code Orange: Hazardous Material or Spill Incident

Code Yellow: Disaster within the hospital.

Code Green: Emergency exit

Code Blue: Medical Emergency

Code Violet: Violent individual is within the hospital.

Code Pink: Child abduction/infant

Code Brown: Severe weather event

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I respect this a lot as staff will always have a valid reason to demote someone from their team.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

I do understand, EMS is a very important aspect of roleplay and it must be dedicated too. Which I will ensure that I do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, this is understandable as said EMS is a very important aspect of roleplay. If inactive for unnecessary long amounts of time, I will notify staff.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I do understand, this is a fair rule and it is something that’d be illogical within the roleplay, I will follow this rule.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

At first glance, the female before you is rather petite and her facial features stick out like a sore thumb. While looking at her directly, you’d see that her nose and cheekbones are rather extraordinary, her bangs covering half of her forehead as she used them to seem professional. One thing that was unique about Ayaka was her birthmark, it was a light tone brown, covering half of her face. Ayaka would cover it with a light foundation, yet you can see a bit of the brown left. Ayaka made sure she looked professional every hour she possibly could, yet over the years she had finally had the courage to let her birthmark free. Although she is quite normal, yet everyone has something that makes them unique, Ayaks being her birthmark.

What are they like on and off the job?

ON JOB:
Ayaka is rather professional, as said beforehand. At work, she believes that work is a place of focus and hard work, she tends to keep herself busy with anything possible. Ayaka tends to speak here and there if there is a peer nearby, yet she most likely would wait for someone or just keep finishing the activity she was doing beforehand. There is one thing Ayaka will always have on the job, which is a smile as she enjoys helping others.

OFF JOB:
Off the job, of course Ayaka still is professional that is just her. One thing does stand out, she does open up more, like a butterfly. She tends to be "dumb" just to joke with close friends or family, she does love to be adventurous and spontaneous which causes Ayaka to go on many outdoor trips, enjoying nature. Ayaka does have a serious side, she will become strict and the adult in the situation, as she wants to ensure safety for others amongst her.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Ayaka is respectful to all of her co-workers no matter what, she has high views on each and everyone as they have been trusted within the hospital. She does hope to have relationships with others, having some friends to speak to yet she understands the protection of Karakura is a vase and needs to be helped with before befriending others. Her future isn’t super bright, as Ayaka is rather quite unsocial, hiding from the spotlight the only thing she can set is that she wants to be a good surgeon for Karakura as long as possible. After she gets comfortable with her lifestyle within Karakura, she will attempt to rebuild her connections with family.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

Ayaka has had anxiety yet has been treated over the years, which in her belief she is normal now with her meds.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Ayaka Shu-Ho Wong was born on June 8th, 1976, in a small town on the east coast of Korea. Ayaka's early memories were walking down the pier, going to the markets, and smelling the fish, sea as well food that the culture has acquired. From this aspect, she would go to the market daily, speaking to store owners, customers, and everyone passing through the market. As she soon became close with many people, they strived for her greatness. They all made sure she completed her homework, school work, etc with the help alongside her. Everyone wanted her to enjoy school and be smart as can be, including her parents as they held high standards of her. Ayaka was soon graduating high school with all A's and a 4.00 GPA, her parents were being proud of her, they wanted her to find a job rather quickly in this case Ayaka made a promise, as she fought with her mother. The promise was, "I promise, I'll make you proud.'' After that day, Ayaka moved to a busy city, learning medical fields and science. Her parents still held many of her aspects, even being an income for her as she was going through college without a job so she could focus on what she truly wanted. As her parents sent her money, she got a letter alongside the envelope saying, " We've found you a husband, to love." Ayaka was shocked as she thought her parents had given her that idea of marriage years ago, so she went back home for a few days as she still must attend college. Her parents introduced a man named Yeonjun Cho. They instantly connected yet Ayaka rather viewed him as a close friend than a lover. This man and Ayaka have sat alone, speaking of their futures and comparing their life values, they had many things in common which she was happy that she found someone to share that aspect with, after an hour of communication with the man her parents popped the question, "Is he good?" Ayaka was worried and became weary all of a sudden, thinking to herself, "My parents...I need to make them proud, what about my future? A family.." Ayaka finally stopped these thoughts, as she then just answered simply with a, "Yes.". Her parents were so proud, they grabbed her and hugged her the tightest she has ever felt from anybody, finally her parents were proud of her. As Ayaka arrived back in the city, she got married to Yeonjun roughly four months into the marriage. As she was only 22, her life was already planned ahead of her which scared her at times yet she was happy she was already planned out. Over the 2 year relationship, they fell pregnant, it was a baby girl they soon named her Soyeon Cho, taking the father's last name it was a rather memorable moment for the couple. Ayaka was very happy, she was a new mother to a beautiful, healthy little girl and her lover was as excited as her. She was left alone most of the time with Soy, unless she went to College she would get a sitter for Soy as Ayaka went through many sitters so Soy declined each and everyone, until finally getting a rather old lady to babysit her for hours on end. After a few months, Ayaka got pregnant again, this was a realization quickly. The 9 months went fast, and a baby son was born, Yuji. At this point, she realized her lust for the man she once thought could live the rest of her life without fading out slowly. The relationship over time failed, Yeonjun found drugs and booze as a resort for failure in his job, when Ayaka confronted him on this matter she was brutally beaten. After two long years of pain, Ayaka divorced him and got a court order of restriction only when he would be around for the children. The following year, Ayaka passed a court order saying she could move to Australia with the kids, she was excited away from that bastard after their failed relationship. She took the kids to stay with a close family friend. Ayaka felt awful but left the kids to their family so they could have a brighter future. Ayaka soon went on to finish her college year, finalizing becoming a surgeon, she soon started her residency in Australia, roughly for 8 years as she soon moved to Karakura, after hearing her kids were moved there 2 years ago. Ayaka finally found her point, even though it was late in life it was a point. A new job, her kids, a fresh start to the life she finally wanted.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Ayaka Shu-Ho Cho

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Ayaka Cho

Characters Preferred Name:
Ayaka, Ak

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Christian

Characters Marital Status:
Divorced

Characters Nationality:
Korean

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Ayaka has nine years of residency.

Working Experience(s):

While spending time in Australia, she did spend time learning and working in the field of medicine. This is where her drive of surgery stems from, those quick injuries flooding the bay, panicked and worried for their life yet Ayaka would help them through surgery. She soon calmed her pace, moving slower towards her late 30s, moving to Karakura, Japan now modern-day she treats any if all patients seeking help.

Academic Degree:

Master’s degree.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Human psychology, Medicine

Minor(s):

Biology, Health​

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
accepted
Congratulations! After discussing it with the higher-ups, we have decided to accept your application!
You may DM alex!#4532 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread