SwanRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Lozzwald#1925

How old are you? (Optional):
18 (19 23rd december)

What is your time zone?:
GMT/BST (UK)

Describe your activity on the server:

I am very active on the server, on the scale of 1-10 around and 8. I have 3 accounts which i roleplay on, I have my main college account which i use mostly and it gets about 4+ hours a day, Next i have my Priest account which i log on daily for my quota for at least 1 hour a day but I usually play for more. Then i have my 3rd account which is a grade 8 which i rarely use but i am planning on using for this if i get accepted. Bellow is my time table for 90% of my weeks (Holidays can vary since i will probably be doing stuff)​
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
Free day (Usually on most of the day)Free day (Usually on most of the day)College 10:30 - 15:10
17:00 - 23:00 Free time
(Try to get on as much as possible)
College 9:00 - 14:20
15:00 - 23:00 Free time - (Try to get on as much as possible)
College: 10:30 - 14:10
15:00 - 23:00 Free time - (Try to get on as much as possible)
Free day (Usually on most of the day)Free day / family day (Every other week)
15:00 - 18:00
18:00 + Free time (Try get on as much as possible)

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have not been banned in my 4-5 years of playing

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am completely aware that i will get demoted for inactivity

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The librarian is like the boss of their own workspace. They must make sure the library is in good shape. This means they must organize books and make sure people are behaving inside of the library. The librarian should be able to answer most if not every question about the library about where books are located or about what resources students need within the library. They must order books when low on stock and make sure that ones lended to students are given back when needed to do so. In some cases the library will also be the resource center for students as they might ask you to photocopy something for them or even needing to find the right book for homework or studies.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I personally have a lot of experience in roleplay, I have 3 accounts that I roleplay with 1 is in college the other is a priest. My priest account also used to be a cat so I do have animalrp experience which is unrelated to the role. My third account I only got a week ago is the account I am applying with.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I want to join the school employee faction for a simple reason. I am a priestess in the shrine which is mainly confined to one area and I want to be free. Also speaking the quota for the shrine is very easy and i want to do something a little more challenging for myself. During school times I go on my college account and do classes but then sometimes I get bored as anyone else does. I want to experience the faculty side of roleplay other than just a student because I truthfully think I will find it fun. I thought about EMS and KPD but I do not think they are for me since I find Gangrp boring so I feel like fighting against GangRP would also be boring. So I just think faculty is the best place for me to be.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

LozzyOzzy
Priest Application - Accepted
Russian Application - Accepted

JSL Application - Accepted
Russian Application - Denied

DontEatDaCookie
JSL Application - Accepted
Russian Application - Accepted
Lost item request - Accepted
Russian Application - Denied
Caretaker Application - Denied

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[PRIEST] LozzyOzzy
[College B]DontEatDaCookie
[Grade 8] SwanRP

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Sachihrio would not react back, He would simply just ignore the comments that have been thrown his way and give a verbal warning to stop, However if they do not do so he will give out detentions for bothering and swearing on school grounds disregarding his warnings.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
If Sachihiro encountered a fight in the hallway he would try to stay but also try to show dominance. He would tell them off in a strict tone to stop fighting and if they do not he will interfere and get in the middle of them, However if he can not take them alone he will call the backup and then question the students after to see who was in the wrong and why it started before giving detentions out to them.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Professionality is key, you must set a good example for the children and other members of staff. If Sachihiro saw this happen he would not allow it. He would tell them that they need to stop being childish or to act like an adult and set an example. If they continued to do so afterwards he would become a member of SLT. If they were being dangerous on the job there would be no verbal warning. It would go straight to SLT since it could harm them, another member of staff or even the students of KHS.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Sachihiro during work would always be in a professional manner, He of course likes to have a laugh but he would also like to set an example for everyone else of how professionality should be shown in a school environment even if it is behind closed doors.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
He would carefully place his book marker down into his chosen book before looking up and smiling “Hello there, What can i get for you?” He would take a brief pause to hear what the student had to say. “Bare with me for a moment please” Swiftly spinning his chair around he would open the drawer besides him to look for the book number of the book the individual chosen before documenting it on the computer to see if it was available “We do indeed have that, is that all i can get for you?” He would reply with a bright smile on his face.

/me He would leave the office with one objective in mind, to restock the book shelves. He would walk to his desk and pick up the books on his desk without breaking a sweat, before slowly carrying them over to their respective places making sure every step he took was slow and steady as he did not want to drop the stack of books. Once he got to the right shelves he would slowly bend down and place them onto the ground next to his feet. One by one he would pick them up before getting onto his tiptoes to reach the shelf and slotting them into place. He would finally pull out his notebook to note down where and what book he just placed so he could document it on the computer once returning to the office

/Me He would hear a faint voice from his radio, picking it up he would say “Can you repeat that please?” After hearing that his colleague needed support stopping a little fight between grade 12 students he would swiftly jump out of his seat before heading for the door. Picking up his radio he replied “On my way, where is it?” Waiting a few seconds to hear the reply he would rush down to the said location, still being wary of his surroundings since he did not want to hurt anyone while in his rush. Arriving at the location he would see a student that seemed to be unconscious. Without thinking like it was ingrained into his brain he would gently pick up the student putting their arm around their waist to support them as they woke up and slowly took them to the nurses office to explain what had just happened.

────────────
1667516905652.png
────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Sachihiro Hirasawa
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Hirasawa
Preferred Name:
Sachihiro

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Shintoism
Marital Status:
Unmarried

Academic Degree:
Masters
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
biology, chemistry, nursing
Minors:
literature ,linguistics.

Nationality:

Italian
Current Location:
Karakura Japan
Native Languages:
Italian
Other Languages:
Japanese

Backstory:
Sachihiro was born in a small town in Italy in 1980, He was born into a seemingly normal family. The first few years of his life was normal like any average child, He would have a loving family and got lots of attention. from a young age he wanted to be like any other child his age and wanted to be a police officer but that soon changed when he started kindergarten. During his kindergarten he was always seen being rather creative sitting on his own coloring in pretty pictures given to him by the caretakers. Skipping a few years and he started middle school where he was a well behaved child he did what he was told and was well disciplined, His favorite subjects were literature and science. During school time at the end of the day the teacher would read a book to the class as a little treat for hard working, This is when Sachihiro found his love for books.

In highschool Sachihiro would mainly focus on his literature lessons as he found a new passion for writing and reading. In the first year of his highschool years he would usually be noticed as the kid who sits alone and a bookworm. This got to Sachihiro head and he wanted to be “Cooler” so he started getting the aspiration to join the emergency services, he was told to achieve this he had to focus on math ,literature and even science. So he did so, However after a few years of this he realized this is not what he wanted. He was a 15 year old boy who was doing something he did not want to do so it naturally caused stress, But he carried on with it. After high school he moved onto college where he now focused on Biology, chemistry, literature and finally nursing. He went with this through college and once again was not enjoying it whatsoever. In the year 2002 he graduated college with a masters degree with Majors in: biology, chemistry, nursing and minors in literature and linguistics.

After he graduated college he was lucky enough to get a job as a surgeon he did enjoy it until he sadly saw the worst of the worst. He was not good with blood and realized maybe he should have gone with his gut and with what he enjoyed, however he did stay as a surgeon 15 years later he was 35 years old and this job had given him a lot of mental damage unfortunately. He finally decided it was time to quit he had been saving for the past few months and decided to search up the most relaxing places in a certain radius, This is when the Shinsei seinaru monastery came up, he read more about this wonderful place and finally decided to buy a small apartment in the city of Karakura. When moving he bought a kimono and went to the Monastery, He instantly fell in love with the surroundings and realized this was the perfect place to read. He started to become a regular at the Monastery and was known for the one who would sit alone and read, also known as a bookworm but for once this did not affect him, However he embraced it he loved reading so much that he now did not care what people had to say about him. He started to write his own books now, Sadly none went viral but he did make some money off these books, But he decided he was not making enough for his rent and it was time to get a real job. He applied for the local library and got denied but lucky for him there were 2 in Karakura. He applied for the second one and much to his surprise he got accepted. He spent another 7 years in what he could only describe as heaven, But once again this was not cutting it. The rent got more expensive and he needed a new job. He looked into jobs at the local school since he was good with communication and that is when he saw they were looking for Librarians. Sachihiro felt like this was his calling so he applied at the age of 42 hoping that this was his future.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I am a firm believer that knowledge doesn't have to be taught through teachers and professors, but can also be learned through the art of reading. I want to be a member of the Karakura high school facility team to resume my passion of reading while also sharing it along with the students of KHS. I think it is important to have someone like me who enjoys reading as a librarian as it might also bring some students into the library if someone they see is actually passionate about what they do is in there. This could show interest and then proceed to eventually become a hobby for themselves. I want to be able to give kids a future in a way i think is best, If you ask kids these days most of them will say classes are boring, But have they ever experienced learning through a more creative way. A way that they can write their own adventures and have a story exactly how they want. That is why i want to aid them in that journey of being successful and getting the education they need in the "None traditional way."

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A, However I have worked in a hospital and a library prior to applying for this job! So I have some experience with the job and what I should be tasked to do.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe i should be chosen above other applicants because although i may not be as young i do have experience in the job already, As well as that i served 15 years in emergency services so i am well disciplined. I do carry a wide variety of skills, I am a fairly friendly guy and always wear a smile even if the day isn't the best. I can keep myself calm and relaxed incase situations go down that could be stressful to myself, although I may feel a bit stressed, I can adapt to that swiftly. Overall i think i am a worthy candidate.
────────────
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Thanks for taking the time out of your to read my application

Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations, you have been accepted for the role of Librarian! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.​

Users who are viewing this thread