I am 16 years of age.
Do you have any previous bans?:
No, I have no previous bans.
What Country are you from?:
I am from Ireland.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Yes , I have discord it is Ruin#0020.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes, I understand most answers are found in the roleplay documents.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge that if I were to be inactive I would be demoted.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:
Yes , I understand that all classroom activity will be documents on the Teacher roster.
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am online almost every week If I have no important things coming up.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
French Language Application | SchoolRP || Accepted
Korean Language Application | SchoolRP || Accepted
[RE-APPLIED] College application. | SchoolRP || Accepted
Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
When I joined the server the very first thing I wanted to do was make friends but , something that really helped me was going to lessons and making relationships with others. I wish to educate players through my teaching style. I have crazy respect for teachers and it would be fun to give it a try , something new. I have a chill personality but I will not tolerate idiotic behaviour that will affect others from learning new things.
Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I have a lot of experience i n roleplay. I have been playing SRP for a good 3-2 years now and I know how to roleplay there, I also roleplay in other servers not only Roleplay Hub. I roleplay in servers , groupchats , and other online games! In my honest opinion I would say I have good roleplay experience from playing and learning.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:
Yes, I have indeed read the faculty handbook.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are is the record of your activity on the server. They are very important because they prove that you are doing your job and that you are being honest about the amount of classes you've taught. Not only that but you wouldn't be paid without them.
You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
I bring it up with a staff member of higher rank to get it approved. Then I have a meeting with the students talking about ideas for the trip. Students should bring permission slips if they wish to attend the trip. I will ask a teaching assistant to accompany me as there will be a lot of students to keep track of. On the day of the trip, students will be asked to line up and we will decide on a place for students to go in case they get lost so we can find them again.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Students should not be talking when the teacher is talking or when a student is answering a question , students should raise their hand if wishing to speak.

Eating isn't tolerated in the classroom.

Homework expected to be in on time.

Failure to follow these rules will be concluded into being asked to leave the room.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
Outside of SRP I have roleplayed in other servers , I learnt more about roleplay not only from that server but from servers , group-chats , and friends too! In schoolrp I have learnt how to roleplay and I made friends IC to roleplay with. I've roleplayed many actions and things , like when my character broke her leg , I had to create a painful expression and words to fit it! In group-chats or servers it was fun , we had our own ideas , I had a roleplay where I once went blind and it was funny but magnificent. When my character broke her leg it was a fun experience to roleplay. Not only have I roleplayed broken bones but I have also experienced other things such as mugrp and overall that is all I would have to say.
Describe the ranking system of teachers:

HD:
Head of department , it is the highest role you can get. It may be rewarding but it involves a lot of responsibility.

- QTLS:
A qualified teacher is someone who is experienced in teaching and has most likely been employed for a bit.

- NQT:
A newly qualified teacher is somebody new to teaching , they could have recently graduated or they have changed their career. As a NQT you are expected to show that you are able to meet the standards to teach. It is almost like a trial period.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers will be employed to help students succeed in studies. They aren't counselors but can act as mentors for their students. It is a hard job and it involves a lot of preperation but at the same time you have to leave the room that wouldn't involve you.

Most teachers follow a syllabus, I will be following the UPSC syllabus as I am familiar with it and it covers most basics of history. Sometimes teachers are forced to interrupt the lesson due to disruptive behaviour from students. This could be minor disturbances like talking in class , sleeping in class, excessive chatter, passing of notes or using electronics. Or in a matter, it could be students challenging the teachers authority or knowledge on a subject.

Other than school teachers there are other adults. They have family, companionship and other relations.
Teachers often take time to work at home , as there is barely any time to grade papers at school.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Since SRP is based off school, it is important that there are teachers there and that they should be active. Students are meant to stay inside the school during school hours, so if there are no teachers online it would be difficult to find things to do. Lessons provide amazing opportunities for students to befriend people and show off their individuality. A school without any teachers would not be so realistic.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
We are expected to plan things ahead of time , and to assign students with homework and such as/

According to some people I have spoken to some people use the MoSCoW method.

Character Knowledge

Hiro Is a female standing at 5'7 height with two hair colours , white and dirty blonde.

Hiro is a relaxed female. She does not bother with those who don't want to learn. "I. This style of teaching is a working method , as they are under far less academic pressure compared to the Japanese students. This is, of course, something she would say to influence students in hopes that they decide to do the work, not because they have to, but because they need to learn. Not to embarrass them.

Outside of the school Hiro is a bit laid back person with a bit of a attitude though. When interacting with someone of importance, she will treat them like no other human being.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Warily she'd glance over at the squabbling students, firstly trying to understand the situation. Debating whether to get engaged, she would notice other students looking disturbed by the noise, she'd walk towards the students asking for the reason , and to keep the noise down. If they refuse to do so she would give them warning of the consequences that would come around if he actions continue. If the students do not listen they will be given detention, and the incident will would be reported to school authorities.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
She would tell them 'If you don't wanna listen then you are free to leave'. She will not force them to be engaged in their work, only encourage them. If this doesn't work ,or they refuse to leave, she'd sit back onto her chair watching time fly by on her watch, she would put her hands down and lay her head comfortably on the chair. As the students weren't being respectful, she'd happily smile, watching the minutes go by one by one. (if every student acts like that since it is technically FailRP at that point. It doesn’t make sense that no student out of sixteen would care about their education.)

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Hiro would firstly check up on how everyone is doing before doing the regular, she would ask how their day has been and if there is any news and all the things like that. If not doing that she would be engrossed in a book whilst drinking coffee.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She'd inside the classroom , looking a bit dead she would be carrying a stack of papers. A few spots of ink would be visible on one of the papers. She'd slowly look around the room looking if anyone would be in the class room other than her, before making her way towards the desk.

/me She'd glance at the students whispering, squinting to see what they were doing in suspicion and take another sip of her coffee. (Would follow up with dialogue regarding students not working). She'd cough, giving a death stare to the students in disappointment.

/me " Would anyone like to give a shot?" she would briefly ask , as nobody seemed to put their hand up. She would quickly look around the classroom , looking for someone to answer the question. A student at the back would catch her eye. She would point towards the student asking them " Could you try to answer this question?" raising one eyebrow , as she took a sip out of her coffee after.

/me She'd take the pen off the desk ,though she looked tired she starting to grade the papers one by one . She would sip her coffee , but it would lead to it staining her plain white dress.

/me She'd call up some children to play a trivia. She'd approach the first student and ask them a question about a fact they learn in the lesson , tapping the desk waiting for a response she said " Aw , you were to slow. There's always another time!" walking away with a frown on her face.

Backstory

In north Korea a female named Hirotoshi or perhaps Hiro was born on January 5th, 1994 to the parents of Lora Nishimura and Jamie Nishimura. Her parents loved her greatly, but soon after my sister was born , Kiriko Nishimura. After my sister was born life was better , more fun , of course our parents still loved us equally. She lived in a perhaps rich area so her parents could provide everything. Again not long after our other sister was born , Cassie. She was a very hyper and crazy child , a bit spoiled but not a lot. Hiro grew up. When her family were away she'd be doing the chores , if not that then wandering around the city buying magnificent gifts. Hiro was a average girl , she had a regular school education. As time went on life got harder and harder for her family. As life got harder Hiro decided to start reading historical books she had bought , she got engrossed in the books spending so long reading them. Throughout the days she made more and more making enough to move to Japan. Hiro loved her life and family , but something traumatizing happened , as she was packing her bags , she heard a loud gunshot, Hirotoshi and the rest of the family rushed down as quick as they could only to see her uncle dead. Hirotoshi balled her eyes out in despair laying her head on the uncle's body. After a few years when she turned 12 her family decided to move to Japan. As much as Hirotoshi wanted to stay she had no options. Her and the family moved to Japan on the plane , but something else happened , something unexpected. The plane had crashed in Japan leaving her parents dead , and her and the siblings surviving . Hirotoshi wanted the the best for her sisters , so she started learning history and writing works for others , online. Soon enough they moved in with their cousins , Hiro and Kiriko started studying extra hard to make a living. Hiro decided to go to Karakura High to learn more . She and Kiriko wanted to become teacher. As time went on she graduated. She and her sister saw open spots for High-School Teachers , Kiriko wanted to give it a shot and got accepted , afterwards Hiro applied. She saw a open slot for a History Teacher and wanted to take the opportunity!

In-Character Information

Full Name: Hirotoshi Suzami. Nishimura
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Suzami

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Korean
Current Location: Karakura

Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 4 years
Working Experience (# of years): 6 years

Academic Degree: Masters degree in English Literature

Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): English Literature, Politics
Minors: History

Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: French
Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No, I do not
Preferred Teaching Subject: I would love to teach History as I know a lot about it
Thank you for taking the time to review my application.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
This format is outdated, please re-apply using the updated version: [CLICK HERE]

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread