mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SynergYTime's Suggestion

markoos

Level 28
IGN: SynergYTime
DATE: 7/30/2023 (DD-MM-YYYY)
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Free public housing like in the old days. Just a small patch of like five houses, and ones you can't edit. I'm not suggesting we make many houses free like this, I think just a couple in an area a bit away from the normal housing avenues will suffice. After all we don't want people to stop renting houses because there are so many free ones.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Player retention. If greenies have housing, even if they cannot own or edit it, they will be more inclined to stick around. It won't feel as much like they're missing out on RPing in a house. Though you might have the problem of greenies fighting over the house, this could be rectified by just putting a sign up that says "Public Housing" so they don't contest who has "ownership" of it.

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
i can see what ur getting at tbh and i agree, as a new player i used those free houses a lot and had fun with em
+1

ZenDream

Level 2
Trendologist
Trendologist
Omega+
I remember back when there was free housing. As a new player at the time, it was very nice since it was a good place to rp with other new players in a safe private location.
+1

ZekesHB

Level 7
ZekesHB
ZekesHB
Notable+
+1
I used to enjoy the old greenie houses, always full of fun people to RP with, really helped me get into the server

ezriei

Level 15
ezriei
ezriei
Fundraiser+
+1
beach houses used to be free and its kinda unfortunate they arent anymore, would be nice if those were brought back and/or another form of public housing was added

.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
[+] some of my best SRP memories were had in those houses! Its how I met a lot of my SRP besties as well <3

lxvna

Level 8
lxvna
lxvna
Notable+
[+-] I Neither agree nor disagree, but this could be an excellent way to decrease homelessness.

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1
Good for hosting events and such. People can live in them until housing opens up or until they can afford it. Even so shared houses seem to be public houses (minus the private bedrooms) so technically we have them?

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We may introduce additional temporarily/free housing for newer players, for now the lodge and cabins in the forest are completely open and available for you and your friends to roleplay in!​

Users who are viewing this thread