Rich
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

Sylvesterdeg
What is your discord username?
Sylvester9738
Describe your activity on the server:
I am almost everyday online and then most of the time a good amout of time unless i have nothing to do i dont really can tell when i can get online because 1 time i am online in the night and morning (for me) and then i am online in the middle of the day and in the night (i am mostly online the evening, night and morning tho)
What is your timezone?:
Gmt +1 (The Netherlands)
List your current and past applications:

Denied:

Pending:
Crime Clinic Application

List your current roles on the server:
Hanato Tsuyoi-Hitoshi | Grade 12
Tamura Tsuyoi | Grade 12
What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have roleplayed on roblox, minecraft, fivem and all i liked very much and mostly hospitialrp or policerp so i wanted to try aplying here (this is my 4th time T_T) further do i have 4 weeks+ of playtime on srp
What is your motivation for applying?
I wanted to make my own doctors clinic but sadly it wasnt allowed and i tried to apply many times because i want to help because sometimes nobody is online from EMS
Which role are you applying for?
Psychiatrist
What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?
ill make a listing

Hospital Director:
The hospital director plays the most lmportant role in leading the institution toward excellence. They ensure that the hospital meets all necessary requirements to provide the best treatment as possible to the people. In addition to overseeing the financials and the hiring process, the director is responsible for managing and supervising the hospitial staff. This includes making sure that all employees adhere to procedures and deliver accurate medical care to patients. The director's leadership is key in maintaining the hospital's standards and ensuring quality healthcare for the people.

Clinical Manager:
The clinical manager shares almost the same responsibilities as the director but with a narrower focus. They ensure the delivery of quality healthcare and oversee specific departments requiring assistance. Their role includes making sure work is done the best possible and maintaining high standards. Occasionally, clinical managers also assist with hiring and trainings, working alongside the director and department leads when necessary.

Clinical Lead:
The clinical lead in each department is responsible for providing leadership and ensuring that rules are followed correctly. They handle most of the trainings in the hospital, and their role is similar to others in leadership positions. They must ensure that staff perform their jobs correctly and offer help when needed. Additionally, they need to keep the hospitail system updated.

Supervisor:
The supervisor is usually the first person to go to with any issues or questions. Working alongside the leads, they assist with trainings and can provide answers to various questions. If an issue cannot be fixed fast, they will report it to the lead.

Attending doctor/Psychiatrist:
the highest rank within your faction (except higher up ranks) means you’ve completed all/most of your trainings and are now fully focused on your job. At this level, you operate mostly independently without direct supervision. However, it's important to continue maintaining a professional demeanor and look as you carry out your responsibilities and job.

Senior doctor/psychiatrist:
At this level, which is just below the top rank (if you dont count higher ups ranks), you enjoy more freedom and responsibility. While you might still get some trainings on specific things, you’re largely trusted to handle things mostly independently. If you run into any problems or need help, the Attending doctor/psychiatrist is there to offer support and guidance.

Resident doctor/psychiatrsit:
you’re still in training and working under strict supervision. You'll need to follow the guidance of your supervisors and operate within certain limits. Your responsibilities are restricted until you finish your training and gain more independence and trust.

Trainee:
You are new to the faction and you will need to complete trainings to get more trust and independence.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes i do

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Tamura Tsuyoi
Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female she/her
Character’s Age (if accepted):
Character’s Academic Background:
Only Highschool grade 12
Character’s Nationality:
Japanese/Mexican
Character’s Marital Status:
Single
Character’s Religious Denomination:
Christian
Character’s Spoken Languages:
Latin, jsl, russian, japanese
Character Backstory:
Tamura Tsuyoi was born in Karakura, Japan, into a family of a rich mix all sort of heritage. Standing at 5'7" with a slender frame, her appearance told its own story marked by scars and burn marks from past trials, each a testament to her resilience. She carried a distinct presence, enhanced by a subtle caramel scent that seemed to follow her wherever she went. Growing up, Tamura was really influenced by her family, especially her uncle, Kibe Tsuyoi Hitoshi. Kibe was a passionate painter, and his love for art left a lasting impression on Tamura. She spent countless hours in his studio, learning about painting techniques and color from him. When he died it left a void in her life, but it also ignited her own passion for painting. Through her art, she sought to honor his memory and express her own experiences and emotions.
Tamura was known for her quiet and observant nature. She always saw the smallest details around her, often staying on the sidelines while taking everything in. Her linguistic skills were another standout trait she spoke Latin, Russian, Japanese, and Japanese Sign Language. Despite her somewhat reserved demeanor, Tamura was deeply connected to her family. Her childhood was filled with lively gatherings where traditional Japanese and Mexican foods were enjoyed, and stories were shared. Even though her quiet personality sometimes set her apart from the more boisterous family events, she found comfort and joy in these moments of togetherness.
Tamura’s wardrobe typically consisted of comfortable, practical clothing like hoodies and Nike Pro wear. This casual style reflected her preference for ease and practicality, while also fitting her active lifestyle. Her appearance often contrasted with the vivid colors and emotions she expressed through her paintings.
Her dreams extended beyond her artistic pursuits. Tamura aspired to become a doctor or work in a similar field where she could make a tangible difference in people's lives. Her desire to help others was a driving force behind her ambitions, and she hoped to channel her compassion and empathy into a career that would allow her to contribute meaningfully to her community. Tamura also embraced her bisexuality with a sense of self-assurance. Her approach to relationships and connections was guided by a deep understanding of who she was and what she valued. She navigated her social interactions with a blend of grace and authenticity, always open to forming genuine connections.
Living in Karakura, Tamura managed to balance her quiet observance with a life full of creative expression and familial bonds. Despite the challenges she faced, her strength and determination shone through, making her a figure of both artistic talent and heartfelt compassion. Her journey was one of blending diverse cultural influences with personal experiences, forging a path that was as rich and complex as the art she loved and the future she hoped to build.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

Tamura Tsuyoi turned to psychiatry because of her own struggles with mental health. Growing up, she went through tough times and felt like she had little to no support, which made her more aware of how bad these issues can be. She wanted to become a psychiatrist to provide the kind of help she wished she’d had. She first studied medicine, then studied psychiatry. Her medical background, combined with her personal experiences, gave her the tools and empathy needed to support others through their mental health issues. Tamura’s goal was to make a real difference by offering understanding and care for people that really need it.
What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
After finishing medical school, Tamura Tsuyoi completed a residency in General Psychiatry. This gave her a solid foundation in diagnosing and treating diffirent mental health problems. She then completed a residency in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, focusing on the unique needs of younger patients. This additional training helped her develop specialized skills to support children and teenagers dealing with mental health issues.
Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
She worked for a short period at a police station in tokio as Psychiatrist to help proccess thing they have been trough on work but that lasted for 2 years before she left because she didnt get paid like they sayed she would.
Has your character completed any additional schooling?
N/A
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?

Tamura Tsuyoi is a striking figure with a blend of Japanese and Mexican features. Standing at 5'7ft , she has a slender build and a warm, caramel smell. Her eyes are thoughtful and observant, often reflecting a deep inner world made by her experiences.
She has visible scars and burn marks from past challenges, each one adding to her story. Her typical outfit consists of comfortable hoodies and Nike Pro wear, which aligns with her practical and active lifestyle. To others, Tamura might come off as reserved or quiet, especially since she often stays on the sidelines and observes rather than actively engages. However, those who take the time to know her discover a deeply empathetic and insightful person. Her calm presence and the faint, comforting scent of caramel make her someone who, despite her initial shyness, is warmly remembered and valued.

Screenshot 2024-07-27 000449.pngScreenshot 2024-07-27 000505.png
How does your character act on and off duty?
On Duty:

At work, Tamura Tsuyoi is calm and attentive. She’s focused on her patients, listening carefully and offering thoughtful advice. Her goal is to make her patients feel better and understood, so she creates a supportive environment where they can open up about their struggles and problems. Her approach is patient and calm, reflecting both her professional training and her personal experiences with mental health.

Off Duty:
When she’s not working, Tamura is more laid-back but still true to her quiet nature. She often spends her free time painting, which helps her relax and express herself. She prefers comfy, casual clothes like hoodies and Nike Pro wear, and enjoys calm activities. Tamura values her time with close friends and family, where she’s more relaxed but still somewhat reserved. She enjoys the simple, quiet moments in life and doesn’t seek out the spotlight.
Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Tamura Tsuyoi works best on her own. She finds that she’s most productive and focused when she can dive into tasks by herself, whether it's painting or working in psychiatry. Her quiet, introspective nature means she thrives when she is alone, so she can concentrate fully and let her thoughts flow freely. While she’s good at collaborating and values her interactions with others, she often prefers the peace and focus that come with working solo. She’s more comfortable taking the lead in her own space rather than being constantly involved in group settings.
What plans does your character have for the future?
Tamura Tsuyoi has some clear plans for the future that blend her professional and personal goals. She wants to grow in her psychiatric practice, by exploring new therapies and expanding her approach to mental health care. Alongside this, she’s excited to get involved in a community, focusing on mental health support.
Tamura also plans to keep learning through workshops, conferences and books, staying updated in her field. She’s thinking about sharing her knowledge by writing, adding another dimension to her work. On the personal side, she dreams of holding an art exhibition to show her paintings, which have always been a way for her to express herself. She’s looking forward to spending more time with family and friends, making sure she balances her career with her personal life. Maintaining a healthy work-life balance and focusing on self-care is important to her as well. Overall, Tamura aims to blend her career ambitions with her personal passions, making a difference while enjoying life’s simple pleasures.

OOC Note:
i need to sing infront of my friends if i get accepted

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 257
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, and we appreciate your interest in the faction. However, we have decided to deny your application, this is due to the following reasons:
Often times, we have to deny good applications as there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation, application detail, and much more.

Nonetheless, we encourage you to re-apply at a later date and keep an eye on Karakura Emergency #announcements for future waves. Additionally, below is some advice from our higher-up team in order to help you improve any further applications and improve your chances in future waves:
One of the main ways to impress the higher-up team is by including detail in your application.

This decision was made as a collective among a group of individuals. rather than a single individual. Any DMs to members of the faction and/or higher-ups will be ignored and referred to this response.

Users who are viewing this thread