Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
FoxKingRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): FoxKing#3615

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do

How old are you? (Optional): 18

What is your time zone?: Eastern Standard Time

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I do.

Describe your activity on the server: Previously, I have been fairly inactive because of school. I would usually come on during 9pm - 3am at most, for Friday night and Saturday night. But now that I am finished school entirely, I can focus more on other things. Though, the same times still apply: 9pm to 3am. This is usually because, during the day, my grandpa would be using the TV to watch his shows, which is also connected to my WiFi, and affects it greatly to the point where I cannot stay on without WiFi crashing.

Do you have any previous bans?: I have no bans on my name, and I plan to keep it that way

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-employee-application-tutor-attempt-2.41823/#post-131009 (Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-finnish-second-attempt.40163/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hospital-staff-application-psychiatrist.39861/ (Denied)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12, no team.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
English

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: For a year, I have wanted to contribute more with this server. I have attempted to apply for positions in EMS and School Faculty both, though each time failing. However, I fail to lose motivation to keep trying.
In my time in highschool, I have been in many English courses, and grew my love for writing and spelling. I am currently writing a book now as a matter of fact. I have no means to become a real teacher, but I wish to be able to teach people here anyways. I want to become a teacher here because I want to show people the wonders and importance of being able to write and spell properly, as well as grow the minds of those who are just starting to gain the interest of writing.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: I understand this, and am prepared to go through training.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: The logs will show how well the class went, as well as what was taught, any troubles along the way, and shows the principles/deans how well the teacher is performing, if they should resume teaching in the future or not.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. Be respectful!
It is a teacher's responsibility to keep the students respectful with one another during their classes, as well as being respectful themselves. Being in a respectful class means the class can be more enjoyable for everyone, and ensures a safe and easy dismissal at the end of the day.

2. No Violence
Teachers must make sure no one gets hurt during their classes, as well as not hurting anyone in their class. If someone is to get hurt by another student, the teacher must report it immediately, and punish the student who hurt the victim.

3. No harsh language
Students must not use foul language, whether minor or major. It is especially prohibited if it is used in a rude manner to harm another student or teacher, and the student must be punished if said.

4. No phones, eating or gadgets
A student has the right to hold a gadget or food with them at all times, but it is not permitted for the student to pull any of it out to distract themself or others around them. The student must put it away, but if they fail to do so, minor punishment may be faced.

5. No illegal substances
Drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited on school grounds in general. However, if the student has a prescription for the drugs they hold, then it can be an exception.
Smoking and weapons count as illegal substances, and if the student is caught with any of it must be punished with detention, suspension, or even get expelled depending on the severity.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I Have been roleplaying since I was 12 years old. I first started getting into Text roleplay within community apps, such as Amino Apps or Discord. I roleplayer with a lot of people and making great friends, and with the roleplays inspired me to start writing the story in a book, publishing them for the world to enjoy. I then started doing visual roleplaying in SchoolRP. I just started almost a year ago, and created a huge bond with it, sparking the idea of writing a book with the characters past, using the SchoolRP setting.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: These are teachers who have worked in the specific department for a long time. These people have a great amount of experience, and are well respected within their job, and are able to help newer staff members.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: These are newly qualified teachers who moved up in ranks as they gained the experience to do so. These teachers have worked hard and shown their love for the class, and shown that they are ready for harder tasks.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: These are teachers who just finished training and are ready for the real test. These teachers no longer need supervision, and can host as many classes as they please.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: These are brand new teachers. They must undergo training to learn and prepare themselves for the "real test."

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Within the class they teach, teachers creat fun and interesting activities relating to their subject to keep the classes attention.
The idea of the teacher ICly and OOCly is to prepare and grow the minds of the students for the real world so they have a better understanding of what they want for their future, as well as learn how to do fundamental tasks. Teachers also support and guide students through different subjects so they can find their dream and chase it. Teachers keep the class engaged so that the students can enjoy the lessons and come back for another to keep learning. Teachers are a role model for students, and the students look up to these teachers to help them along the way to their future.

Teachers are determined to teach students every day. They forever show a heartwarming and welcoming smile, are always calm and collected, despite the hardships they come across. No matter how much they are pushed to their limits, teachers will always be determined to finish the classes with a smile on every students face. No matter how harsh the students can get, the teacher always finds a way to forgive them and help them. They encourage every student in different ways and are always welcoming new students to learn the subject and possibly even follow in the teachers footsteps.

Teachers are paid every month. They earn 450,000 yen ICly for every 15 classes completed, and paid an extra 50,000 for every 10 extra classes.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: The name of the server is self explanatory. Without teachers, SchoolRP is not SchoolRP. Teachers create the groundwork for the entire premise of the server. Without teachers, students will not get the education within the campus, therefore making the school useless. Students would be just known as civilians instead.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The "Must have, Should have, Could have, Won't have" system.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Jentaiya Fishers is a cheerful individual who loves to have fun with others. No matter what hardships her friends are going through, she always finds a way to cheer them up. She's inspirational, helping her friends fulfill their dreams.
Her favourite colour is yellow, often times you see her wearing a lot of yellow, as well as keeping her hair blonde. Sometimes she will mix it up a bit by adding some light blue to the yellow to create a cute mix.
Jentaiya loves to cook. Her favourite thing about life is food, right next to making a happy world. Jentaiya hates to see someone upset, as well as being upset herself, and making delicious food is no exception.
She can make a full group of friend turn into a full-on party, and she can create a fun aura around everyone she interacts with.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Remaining calm and collected, she approached the group and speak with a stern voice, yet no yelling or any form of aggression. With this stern voice, she asks them to stop swearing and be respectful. She makes sure the students understand why they must be respectful with one another, as well as telling them that they will be getting detention if the bad manner is continued.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: She would clap loudly to grab the students attention, as she stands tall and serious before signaling to the students to quiet down so she can continue with the lesson.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: Much like in her childhood, she would act like a best friend to everyone. She has no time to mope around and be depressing, she must keep everyone entertained! Not in a crazy or super distracting way, just simple things to make the others laugh.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
would welcome everyone into her class with a warm yet excited gaze. As everyone gathered into the class, she politely asked everyone to sit and settle down before listing off what is going to happen in today's lesson.

/me, after giving the lesson, would request one student to come up and hand out the books to each student, making sure every student gets one. After the students finished collecting their book, Jentaiya would tell everyone to begin!

/me stood at the front of the class as everyone wrote down the lesson. She is prepared to take any and every question a student may have about the lesson, and help the student with any troubles. A student raises their hand, and Jen points at the student with great power and asks "What's up?"

/me went around the class and collected each and every finished book nearing the end of the period. She thanks everyone for their hard work, and skims past every book, because she knows everyone did well, however still looking at all the work just in case. The bell rings, and she dismisses everyone with a heartwarming goodbye.

Backstory
Jentaiya was a peculiar child growing up. Born and raised in Canada, she never had any friends in her childhood, it was like she was invisible. However, she had one friend. His name was Crusatire. He was her best friend, and they did everything together. One day, Jen was kidnapped! While Crusatire and her were playing Hide and Go Seek in the forest, Jen mysteriously disappeared, and was never heard from since. Over the years, she would find herself stealing food for her own health, because it was like her parents forgot she existed. She was a homeless child, and nobody cared. While she was foraging for food, she learned how to cook and combine different foods to create something new.
She then found a voucher for a free travel to Japan, and she took the chance to find a new life. She moved to Karakura at the age of 13, and made many friends. She discovered who she was as a person there, as well as found many hardships with people. In the school, she joined the Culinary club. She used the club to help feed her passion for cooking, and created recipes for her friends to enjoy, as well as studying and learning new ways to handle food.
She then learned to read better. She thought that spelling was an important part of her future, and so she studied for years, and became a master at spelling and writing. She wrote a book about her hard life, and how she managed to turn her life around in an instant. It didn't become a viral hit, but she was happy with just publishing something she liked. During these years, she found herself getting involved with parties. She turned her life back down the wrong path, as she got into booze. She became an alcoholic, but soon got over it after her friends helped her out. A few years passed, and she graduated into college, studying all types of stuff, but mainly English. She wrote more books, not publishing them though, and showed them to all of her friends. They loved them! She found some people who enjoyed writing as much as she did, and they all had conversations and gatherings about the books they wrote, read, and published. For once, Jen finally thought she belonged somewhere, and thought that she mattered to people. Another couple years pass, and she graduates college. Unsure of what she wanted to do for her future, she stayed unemployed, and had fun with her friends again. But as she grew older, she looked around for a career that would best suit her. At the age of 28, she stopped at education, and applied to work in the school. First she chose to be the school chef, but was denied because another chef was not needed. She tried again in culinary arts, but was denied again. She started losing home, when all of a sudden a glimmer of hope shined within her, and she found a position as the English teacher, and applied again. She was expecting to get denied again as she was with her past applications, but suddenly she got a letter saying she was accepted! She spent her time working as the English teacher, teaching her skills to the class, as well as telling stories from her past.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Jentaiya Fishers
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Ms
Given Name(s): Jentaiya Phoebe
Preferred Name: Jen

Age (Minimum is 27): 28
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: English (Canadian)
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
I worked in the retailing business for 5 years to pay my student loan.

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree in secondary education
Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s): English
Minors: Engineering, psychology

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Finnish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes. I need it to teach English.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
You'll be contacted shortly regarding your role

Users who are viewing this thread