mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Teag4n | P.E. Teacher Application!!

Teagansy

Level 3
Teagansy
Teagansy
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Teag4n - applying with
Teagansy - Main

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Teagansy

Do you have a microphone?:
I am usually able to join vc’s as long as it matches with my schedule or whenever i am off work, and I do own a microphone.

What is your time zone?:
Pacific Standard Time | PST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand that if i am inactive that i can be demoted for it.

Describe your activity on the server:
(Note: I do work 10 hours every weekday and have boxing classes, music projects AND SCHOOL. . . , so the times do vary but I am mostly active around night time as some of you can see. . )

Saturday
Sunday
11-12PM to 12-1AM
2PM to 12-1AM
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
8PM to 12-1AM
8PM to 12-1AM
8PM to 12-1AM
8PM to 12-1AM
8PM to 12-1AM

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Teagansy: Psychiatrist , awesome grade 8, and mid grade 12.
Teag4n: 2x animal whitelist, bear and raccoon. If i were to get accepted i would want it to replace the bear slot please please please since i rarely even play it pretty please.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I’m applying for P.E.!

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
Well, my motivation for becoming a teacher mainly is wanting to have more roleplay experience! As you know, I am a psych on my main account which is Teagansy but sometimes doing EMSRP can be a bit draining to do. I want to further my roleplay horizon and try all different kinds at some point to see what I like best. I do love helping greenies so seeing that faculty does deal with them a lot since. . you know how they are! They are sometimes just so silly and need to be guided on certain things and I absolutely love doing that just on my student account, Eve Roberts. They are just new players and need time to adjust or someone to show them what the deal is! I believe being in this faction would enable me to interact in different ways with many other players. When I started playing SRP around 2022, I never really had interest in any factions besides the EMS one, but now I am starting to take interest in other factions to expand my RP experiences! To add on, I have also just always taken an interest into the teacher faction, I just never had the time to fit in faction jobs until really now. . (I know my activity schedule looks horrendous but trust. . it was worst before)

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?
Yes, I do understand.

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?:
Yes, I do understand I will have to undergo training and I am looking forward to it!

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher class logs are how you keep track of what classes you have done, which will also be how they can receive their quota! It would also allow them to get an accurate paycheck depending on how many classes the teacher did. They also serve to indicate which teachers are active, thereby determining their eligibility for promotion in the future. No classes = NO PROMOTION!

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Rule one: To raise your hand before speaking, do NOT speak out of turn or if not called on.

Rule two: To treat everyone and especially yourself with respect, this would include the teacher and your fellow classmates.

Rule three: Phones are NOT allowed in the class, texting? How about writing in your notebook. . Your phone should be put on silent or put away fully.

Rule four: Absolutely NO food or drinks in the classroom, I do not want any ant problem. .

Rule five: If we are to ever leave the classroom as a group, you must stay with THE group and not wander off by yourself. If you are injured or have to use the restroom then talk to the teacher.

Rule six: Make sure you are not talking or distracting yourself in class, your attention should be on the teacher and NOTHING but the teacher.

Rule seven: Follow all directions that a teacher gives

Rule EIGHT!!: Follow the rules and if you have trouble doing so, then talk to the teacher so they can help you.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying for a rather long time. .

Roblox!?!?
I'm pretty sure we all roleplayed on Roblox in our younger years, well some of us still do…! I used to roleplay on Roblox rather a lot in the past years when I was around 10-14, I never really made backstories / lore for any of my characters until I got into GTARP in 2020 but anyways…! Roblox definitely helped spark my creativity in character making and acting out certain scenarios. I loved honestly creating new characters with whole new identities and letting myself choose where I want them to go or do. As a kid, I would constantly RP on adopt me…WHO HASN’T?? Anywho, that def sparked a huge like in Roleplay as a younger kid and now I have advanced to SRP as you can see but here and there I go to RP there on a game called fantasia with my friends just to have fun when we are bored.

FiveM GtaRP
In 2020, I used to heavily RP on a server called GoonCityRP where I was actually an assistant civilian director when I was around 15. I used to spend all my freetime on there with old friends, whether it had to do with actually roleplaying or finding out ways to better improve my faction at the time. I don’t know who let 15 year old me do all that but I slayed. Then when I turned 16 they ended up making me the director instead of assistant, it wasn’t much of a difference to me though since I was still doing the same amount of work but it gave me more opportunities for roleplay scenes with others. GTArp was one of my most serious roleplay eras since it was somewhere you had to take the time to apply to and me being assistant director at the time had to help newer players learn the rules we had and create RP scenarios with them. GtaRP for sure gave me a chance to get into detailrp and character development since you would spend a lot of time on that character's background. I played on that server for around 2 years until it turned into a bigger server known as SA’F. Spending those two years on that server made me have a love for detailrp and finding ways to better develop my characters. I got to enjoy many sides to the server like being a normal civilian or even involving myself with crime once in a while on my characters when stuff got a little silly. I also was in two other factions there, which was the fire department where I held a rank of deputy chief at one point and also held a rank as sergeant for the Sheriff's department. Yes, I was a try hard in 2020-2022.
It was not until late 2022 that I decided to quit RP at the time for around 8-9 months until an old friend reached out to me and he showed me SRP where I fell addicted. My friends are trying to get me back into it, but I most likely won’t be seeing as it takes a lot of time to pay attention towards.

Minecraft
When I was also younger, while rping on Roblox as well at the time, I was rping on minecraft tutorial maps with my irl friends on my xbox 360, sometimes we would even spend our times building a huge city that we could rp in until someone trolled me and ruined my young me’s day by LYING to me saying they were building a lighthouse… it was full of TNT!! Never again. ANYWHO!! I roleplayed a lot also in housing in Hypixel when I had my little gaming laptop until it got a bunch of viruses and I had to go back to roleplaying on Roblox and Minecraft on my Xbox 360 which I wasn't complaining about!
Now I clearly RP on SRP mainly as my greenie Eve Roberts or rarely my animal whitelist characters. I have always wanted to join a faction especially EMS but I used to never have time to get on and be around for that. I got into SRP around a bit over a year ago and I instantly fell in love especially since that was around the time I met my bestest friend ever. (i love rin) But now since I have more time, i want to put that to rping on the ems faction. I guess another form of different rp I have had on the server is cutesy pop gangrp. . but do I even delve into that?? Because. . it is A LOT. . Anywho, to sum it up! I have had awesome crimerp / gangrp starting in anarchy when it first started, although I only stayed in it for a week until I joined Bonten since a friend convinced me to and after spending time there for a month or so I later climbed the ranks to around upper command and then later council. I had super fun in it even though I wasn’t really active ICLY but everyone there was cool and I love them all sososo much. I do wish to get back into gangrp in a bit. . if you know you know. I'm winking by the way. My greatest times were definitely in Bonten with all my old friends but I do enjoy these semi peaceful times in EMS and playing my grade 8. After Bonten disbanded, I didn’t join any other gangs, I sorta quit / took a break from it until recently. I just never could find the passion to join some other gang unless it is something I start on my own with my friends. I love LORE!!!
Okay. so now I have a new one to add on which is EMSSS ROLEPLAY EXPERIENCE! I love EMS with all my heart, and being a psych has been a good way to expand my roleplay experiences! The new people I get to meet and talk to icly are really cool and I overall just love being able to have something to do at any given time since people are always coming into the hospital, whether it being for a serious injury, basic first aid or even just sessions. I have really started to enjoy doing sessions a bit more since I am starting to get a hang of it sorta and everyone in the faction helps me when needed, it makes me realllllly happy to know that everyone in the EMS faction is super helpful and nice people. Now that I think of it, I have been a psychiatrist since around like January? Boy, do I love doing KPD evals!
I’m just a silly rper

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description:
The Head of Department is given to teachers who have shown over time that they are responsible and put in the hard work for it. They have exceeded many expectations and are now able to fully help the new teachers who have just come in! Wow, so cool! They also help make sure the newer teachers are following the set in place rules that they have.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
Qualified Teachers are the ones who have proved that they have more experience than other teachers. Usually being around longer and showing that they understand the rules and can properly handle almost anything that comes their way! Which is basically those cute little greenies! Who doesn’t love them?

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
Newly Qualified Teachers are teachers who have shown their ability to INDEPENDENTLY conduct classes consistently. These teachers have shown a dedication to their responsibilities and are committed to improve on their teaching!

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description:
Unqualified Teachers are the newly brought in teachers! They are to undergo training by the more experienced teachers out there as well as the very scary VP who happened to be the one who hired them! Scared of your boss? No. .

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

[Teachers In-Game]
SRP would not be SRP without teachers, they make the whole point of it! SchoolRP. . . , they are here to provide role play for the students in SRP. They are here to host classes and keep all the students active! Teachers help make sure that the students are safe inside school, so if they have any issues they can go to a teacher about it and they will help them! They help make sure these students stay out of trouble during school hours. Their salary is based on how many classes they host each month, as well as how experienced they may be. I believe the base pay for Unqualified Teachers is around ¥350,000 for a minimum of 10 classes or so. Base pay for Qualified teachers sum to around ¥400,000 also for 10 classes made.
Teachers would usually spend their time grading, teaching or just living their daily life outside of school! They aren’t bound to the school thankfully. . ! That would be truly tragic. Grading isn’t really required, It is basically just going the extra mile if you want, so it is your decision!

[Teachers Out-Of-Game]
Okay, so let’s remember that every teacher is different!! I just felt like that was needed to say since they all have different methods of how they handle things. . so don’t expect them to all have the teaching methods! I know that most schools in Japan operate on a three-term system with the new year starting in April. Clearly they are doing something right if they are the world’s best educated population! I believe their high school dropout rate is. . around 2%, meaning the school system and teachers must be amazing! The average salary for a high school teacher in Japan is ¥3,675,737 / year, their bonus can be anywhere in between ¥345k - ¥5m / year. . their base salary could also reach to ¥291k - ¥6m / year depending on their work ethic which makes out to a total pay of around ¥298k - ¥9m / year! The teachers in Japan can expect to work in a structured and disciplined environment where things like punctuality and respect are all highly valued. Teachers are expected to maintain high standards of education. I know that the work culture in Japan can be really demanding, with long hours and overall just a high workload they have. Teachers are expected to work overtime or during the weekends a lot, and there is just pressure to conform to strict social norms and customs. So, of course there are the advantages and disadvantages of working as a teacher in Japan. Atleast. . they are known for their high salaries!!! Aside from all the long hours and possible suffering of course!!!

[Free time!]
I know it seems that teachers don’t have much to do outside of school. . but they do have their own lives beside the school! Sometimes I even forget that teachers aren’t bound to the school!! Joking. . of course. Planning next classes and activities does take quite a bit of their free time but I am sure almost every job is like that. Surely in my free time. . I would just hide in my lonely house away from everyone. . but hey! That is just me!!! Everyone spends their freetime in their OWN WAY!!

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Well, teachers are the main thing of SRP!! SchoolRP wouldn’t be SCHOOLRP without teachers. . duh! How would students learn without them? They are the reason that the school aspect is a thing, without them. . school just wouldn’t be anything. Since the server does revolve around the school experience. Teachers are here to help make a bridge between the newer players and older players, guiding the newer players on how the server works while also creating something for the more experienced / older players. Teachers also help with getting them prepared for college by making classes for them to attend so they can have an awesome record of all their hard work.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MoSCoW:
Must have, should have, could have, would have.

Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?

Clementia Descoteaux would act rather seriously around people she doesn’t know, when engaging with such people. . Clem tends to keep her serious and reserved demeanour. She would present a composed and formal attitude towards people. Her speech sometimes focuses on being polite and respectful, while maintaining a certain level of professionalism. She was not one to mess around. . or smile that much even. Tough. . but when you find yourself talking to Clem quite a bit. . you would notice her demeanour changing towards you. She would start to appear more relaxed and at ease! Exhibiting a warmer and friendlier deposition, ever so often expressing herself more freely and engaging in light-hearted conversations. Clem would have purple (? she’s being reshaded, ciao. . ) tinted hair and brownish eyes. . She was very pale. . maybe she should see the sun more!! Eh, she is fine, she doesn’t mind being pale at all. . she LOVES twilight!! #TeamEdward. One thing that makes her stand out the most is of course her hair. . I mean sometimes purple hair can be somewhat of an eye sore but she plans on dying it back to brown soon! That would be silly if purple was her natural hair colour! While in her freetime, she is often seen just minding her own business, usually by herself. . not like she doesn't have friends or anything. . she just enjoys her alone time!

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?
Clem is usually one to like being alone, so when she does look at her co-workers she just tries to keep a good impression of them. . unless they ruin that impression but that is their fault. . no? She wants people to trust her but she isn’t so easy to trust someone back. . trust issues 101. In her past jobs, she had close relationships with some of her fellow co-workers and many students who took curiosity in her! It may not seem like it at first glance but Clem is actually really nice! You just have to. . talk to her a bit more to get why she acts so serious. She does hope that she will be able to form closer bonds here in Karakura with the students and co-workers. She wants them to know that they have someone to turn to when it comes to it and that she will help them to the best of her capabilities!

What are their plans for the future?
Clementia honestly isn’t sure what exactly she wants to do in the future, after all. . she is still 25! So she has always thought she had time to think about it but since the question popped it. . she always took an interest in law and especially helping others! She has looked at involving herself in the police force or even the military but instead she decided to start her life chapter on helping students decide what they want to do in their future! She never really had someone to help her look at her future so she made it one of her goals to help out these students before even considering looking at being a part of KPD. She does know that when she gets older. . that she wants to freely travel around the world and try to see as much as she can! We only live once, and she wants to experience as much as she can.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Walking past this group of students, Clem would firstly notice at their excessive swearing the students displayed and would watch them for a moment to understand the situation before stepping in and asking them not to swear so much as we are on school grounds and should try to be as respectful at such a place. If they decide to continue after a few warnings, a detention slip would be handed out to those who didn’t listen.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
If Clem was talking and found ALL her students not paying attention or listening to her at all, she would try to gain their attention by giving a simple loud whistle but if they continued she would raise her voice slightly to catch their attention.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Clementia would firstly act rather reserved unless someone spoke to her. . , or she would be seen always right next to the coffee area since she is MADLY in love with coffee. . yk she wasn’t always a coffee kind of gal! If someone did come up to her, she would make sure to act kindly towards the person and maybe over a cup of many coffee’s she would try to get to know them better! Or she would be seen just sitting there alone trying to plan out all her future classes.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
tapped against her wrist, waiting for the bell to ring. . once she heard it, Clem quickly walked to the front of the class with her pitch perfect posture. . take tips!! BAD POSTURE = HUNCHBACK!! Descoteaux greeted the class with a warm smile before returning to her serious look &f”Hello everybody! Today we are going to be playing some sports!” &upaused for a second, clearing her throat &f”Choose between football and volleyball, if we can’t agree on one of them then we can all run the track today.” &uclasped her hands together &f”front of the class will be for volleyball and the back will be for football, ready. . set. . GO!” &urubbed the bridge of her nose, waiting for the class’s decision.

/me paced back and forth before. . hearing a strange noise? Oh god. . it was someone yelling! Clementia rushed outside her classroom finding older students messing around in the hallway. . Descoteaux sighed &f”Can you please keep it down?” &uClementia would shake her head. . realising them not listening to her continuous warnings. . She then decided to hand them out detention slips for screaming / yelling in the halls when asked to stop and given many warnings from other teachers.

/me watched as her students ran the track. . wow isn’t exercising such a beautiful thing?! Didn’t look like the students agreed. . well, boohoo!! Well. . that was until she saw one of her students FACEPLANT straight into the track. . OUCH! Descoteaux quickly walked to the student who fell &f”Oh my. . are you alright?” &uThe purple haired female offered her hand out for the student to get up, before sending them to the nurses office to get looked over in case.

/me sighed while filling out a few assignments before hearing more yelling outside her class. . students are rowdy today, she thought! As soon as Descoteaux stepped out. . her eyes widened, noticing a few students pick on someone way younger. . UNACCEPTABLE!! Clementia stepped in between the lot to intervene, she would pull aside the younger one. . &f”What happened?” &uafter understanding the situation. . Clem fixed her posture &f”Now, you lot run a long. . if I see you bothering them again, it’ll be detention for you all.” &uDescoteaux narrowed her eyes at them before turning to the younger student &f”If they bother you again come tell me, alright?” &uafter comforting them a bit. . she would head back into her classroom. . keeping an ear open for any other sounds she may hear.

Backstory
Clementia Desoteaux was born into a small family in Bordeaux, France. When she was born. . she Clementia was the 2nd born child! Her family wasn’t wealthy nor poor. . they were just middle-classed! Which she didn’t really mind at all. Clem has an older sister who is 8 years older than her. . damn, quite a gap! That made her sister quite protective of her, always staying side by side to Clementia. Her sister’s name was Alexandreina, a rather unique name! Her name had quite some meaning as well. . “Man’s Defender.” Clem was rather jealous of her name sometimes but oh well. . Her mothers name was Thea Desoteaux. . and her father was Erasmus Desoteaux. Her mother held a job as a detective in her city whilst her father was busy being a judge! They were busy quite often so they rarely all spent time together as a family. Clementia truly didn’t mind that though. . she was happy just spending her time alone or with her older sister! Well. . of course every story doesn’t stay pitch perfect but we will get there. . just you wait! Clementia loved playing football! It was one of her favourite sports in fact. As the years went by, Clementia's love for sports continued to grow with her! She had hoped to become a cop just like her mother and that made Thea very proud of her job that she held. As for Alexandreina. . she was more wanting to take her own career path! Which was wanting to become a doctor to help others in a different way than her parents did. She had limited her free time with Clem to constant studying. . She was determined in her path! As Clementia grew older, she cherished the moments she spent with her family, albeit rare due to her parents' demanding professions. Her admiration for her mother, Thea, only grew with time, as she admired her strength and dedication to justice as a detective. However, tragedy struck when Clementia was just a teenager. During a dangerous task, her mother was killed in action, leaving a profound void in their lives. Clementia spiralled. . having to figure out what life would be like without her beloved mother. She had looked up to her so much and snap snackle pop. . she’s gone! Clementia was angry but what angered her most was when her sister left. . she needed her and she just left without saying goodbye to her. She never could understand why at the moment. . after all, she was only 14. She constantly stayed up at night, wondering where her sister went off to. . or if she was even still alive. Hatred never grew from her though. . She tried her best to stay positive through everything! Through time, Clem became more reserved. The way her father started acting after her mother’s death didn’t help either. . She knew he was suffering. . she knew he was in pain but so WAS SHE!! She lost nearly everything and now he was losing it! It wasn’t long until her father lost his job the next year as the Chief Judge. . and then came his bad spending habits. Blowing nearly all their saved up money for college. Consumed by grief and guilt for not being able to protect his wife, Erasmus spiralled into a state of despair and madness. He became withdrawn and unpredictable, his once sharp mind clouded by sorrow and regret. The Desoteaux household, once filled with warmth and laughter, now felt cold and empty. He became obsessed with uncovering the truth. Ignoring warnings from colleagues and friends, Erasmus relentlessly pursued any lead, no matter how thin, in his quest for justice. You could say. . It drove him quite mad. Oh he’s sweet but psycho a little bit psycho!! His descent into madness manifested into erratic behaviour and VERY reckless actions. He also had spent sleepless nights pouring over case files, scouring crime scenes, and interrogating suspects in a desperate attempt to piece together the puzzle of his wife's demise. His once distinguished reputation as a respected judge tarnished as he spiralled further into obsession. Clementia begged for him to stop, she pleaded for his friends to step in and make him stop. . but at this point, nothing was going to stop her father, Erasmus. Clem was horrified of losing her father too. . he spent YEARS looking for answers, leaving Clem in a state of constant sadness. She was unsure what to do. . was there anything to even do? After all, at this time. . she was only 16 now. A constant thought stood in her head, “Where are you, Alexandreina?” After a while, Clem decided to focus on her studies fully. . rarely peeking an eye at her delusional father. Well that was until. . Erasmus eventually stumbled upon evidence implicating a group involved in his wife's death. Consumed by rage and blinded by vengeance (batman) , he confronted them single-handedly, seeking retribution for the loss of his beloved wife. In a violent altercation, fueled by madness and grief, Erasmus lashed out, resulting in the death of one of the suspects. The rest of them beat him near death until local police finally showed up. . you can guess what happened next! Did I mention that this all happened on her birthday? Low blow dad! I guess you could say. . something was in the wayyyy. . Mmmmm. . . That something in the way was Clementia’s existence at the time. Erasmus was arrested, of course. . we all saw that coming, come on! He wasn’t about to just sneak away half beaten to death after killing a man! WELL, anywho. . he was charged with manslaughter, his once brilliant mind now clouded by STRAIGHT delusion and despair. As he languished in prison, haunted by the memories of his wife and the consequences of his actions, MAINLY Clementia was left to pick up the pieces of their shattered family name and I guess you can include Alexandreina. . nah nevermind, SCRATCH HER OUT THE PICTURE!! Clem will happily hold a grudge against her sister for a long time. I mean. . It is NORMAL!! You can’t blame her like. . at all! Clementia soon found herself seeking refuge with her grandparents, who provided a semi semblance of stability and solace during the tumultuous times. For a year, she resided under their care, finding comfort in their unwavering love and support as she grappled with the aftermath of her mother's death and her father's descent into madness. . #LiteralGoalsAF!! Clementia could have totally gone down the wrong path there! Thankfully she like. . didn’t. Anywho, during her stay with her grandparents, Clementia found herself increasingly determined to carve out a brighter future for herself, one that transcended the shadows of her family's tragedy. No one will remember. . right? Surely no one will recall a young female detective being murdered and then her husband going into straight madness! AHEM, despite the financial strain caused by her father's RECKLESS pursuit of justice, her grandparents made a selfless sacrifice, pooling their resources to ensure Clementia's education would not be compromised. They used almost all their retirement money. . she felt so bad but hey! It was their decision! She was just a girl after all!! Upon reaching the age of 18, Clementia seized the opportunity to pursue her dreams, leaving behind the familiar streets of Bordeaux to embark on a brand new chapter of her life. With the unwavering support of her grandparents, she sought out to pursue higher education, driven by a relentless determination to make a difference in the world! Sometimes Clementia does feel a bit down from everything she has lost. . but overtime she managed to push that to the past and began to focus on her future. Clementia refused to be defined by tragedy. With each passing day, she grew stronger, channelling her grief and resilience into her studies and her aspirations for what lay ahead! Clementia REFUSED to be that one girl in college known for all of what they have lost. . so she did lie a bit to people by telling them she had a perfect family life. No body caught on atleast!!

Summary. .
Clementia Desoteaux hailed from a middle-class family in Bordeaux, France. Born as the second child, she didn't mind being sandwiched between her older sister, Alexandreina, who was as protective as a mama bear, and her hardworking parents, Thea and Erasmus. The Desoteauxs weren't rolling in dough, but they weren't scraping by either - they were solidly middle-class.
Clementia adored playing football, dreaming of being a cop like her badass detective mom, Thea, who was a total rockstar in her own right. Meanwhile, her dad, Erasmus, rocked the judicial scene as a judge, making sure the bad guys got what they deserved. Talk about a power couple!
But then, boom! Tragedy struck when Thea was taken out on the job. Clementia was only a teen, and losing her mom hit her like a ton of bricks. To make matters worse, her sis, Alexandreina, decided to ghost her, jetting off without so much as a "later gator." Seriously, rude much?
With Thea gone and Erasmus going all Sherlock Holmes on the case, the Desoteaux household turned into a circus of chaos. Erasmus was like a mad scientist, staying up all night, rummaging through evidence like a raccoon in a dumpster. He went cray-cray, blowing through their savings faster than a kid in a candy store.
Eventually, Erasmus stumbled upon some shady characters involved in Thea's demise. Like a superhero on a vengeance quest, he confronted them, and things got messy. Let's just say Erasmus's idea of justice wasn't exactly by the book. He ended up behind bars, leaving Clementia feeling like she was living in a soap opera.
In the midst of the madness, Clementia found solace with her grandparents, who were her saving grace. They even sacrificed their retirement fund to send her off to college. Talk about grandparents of the year!
So, off she went, leaving Bordeaux behind for greener pastures and wilder adventures. With her grandparents cheering her on, Clementia was ready to take on the world, one wacky misadventure at a time. After all, life's too short to dwell on the past when you've got a future full of possibilities waiting for you!

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

The name is Clementia Descoteaux.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Please refer to me as Miss.

Given Name(s):
Clementia

Preferred Name:
You can refer to me as Clem

I am currently 25 years young at the moment.

Religious Denomination:
Shintoism

Marital Status:
I am happily very single.

Nationality:
French

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

2 years

Academic Degree:
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Physical Education
Nutrition

Minors:
Science - Biology

Native Languages:
French

Other Languages:
Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
No

Extra
Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

N/A!!!

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Accepted
Welcome to the Teacher Faction! You will begin as an Unqualified teacher (UT)

You will be given your roles in the Academics Discord and afterward will be pinged regarding teacher training. Once your training is complete, you will be allowed to start your own classes!

If you have any questions, please DM me or contact me through the teacher channels in the Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread