players online

Tesla's Police Application :D

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
TeslaTheCreator
Previous bans:
No, I have none.
Describe your activity on the server:
I am quite active on the server, playing the server for about 2 - 3 hours a day. On the weekends I play for more time. Unless something comes up I can get on. Majority of the time I am just afking around my other family members.
Which timezone are you in?
MST | Mountain Standard Time
Do you have Discord?
Yes, my discord is Tesla#1001
Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for joining the force is quite simple. I wish to join so I can feed my hunger for excitement. I've been noticing a lack of things to do and with my current classes in school I will fly by the rest of the year using little to no effort leaving me available. I was once part of the police force but had to quit because of an unexpected amount of work I had for one of my old class which took up a lot of my on time at home. My dream is to come back and work along side my friend Evan is he happens to get accepted in with me.
Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
From looking over stuff for my old application I still recollect the Japanese laws and basic conduct.
What are the Police ranks?
Regular Division
Cadet

Patrol-Officer

Corporal

Lieutenant

Captain

Commissioner
Detective Division
Detective Constable

Detective Sergeant

Detective Chief Inspector

Detective Superintendent
What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
From my few days in the KPD I learnt some of the basics of police work on Srp. Though all of it didn't come from those days. Even before I got in I've witnessed countless amount of police do basic procedures like searching suspicious people. I'm also fully aware of training and know about raids on gangs and such.
Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police are an important part to SchoolRp because of the fact of gangrpers. Gangs are such a huge part of the server that if there weren't people designated to control them then it would be complete and udder mayhem. The KPD's job is to stop gang activity, apprehend their weapons and items.
Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I'm aware and will try my best for it to not come to that, no matter what.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Of course, I already said earlier in the application that I have been looking for something and are hoping to contribute maximum of my effort towards the team to the squad.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I acknowledge this completely and due to the fact of not being able to be active before is why I decided to quit the team early as I see it as a responsibility to keep the higher ups of the force updated on my situation.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I'm mindful of the IC harassment I could face and I'm ready for it all. When it comes to any issue IC I am not the type of person to take any of them into OOC.

In-Character (IC) Section
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?
Edward Alstrom would be a 5'8 Swedish man with long golden blonde hair paired with chestnut brown eyes. His body would be well built but on the slimmer side. He'd have his right arm replaced with a metal on that is fully functional like a normal arm. His face would always have a smirk placed on it, his attitude would be outgoing but stubborn and would be hot-headed at times.
What they're like on and off the job?
When it comes to his job, Edward is serious about it and will do anything for the better of the department . He is rather cold towards his fellow officers except for his brother. He holds a great compassion for those who are unfortunately a victim to crime.

Off job, Edward is a really stubborn person only really opening up to close friends or his family. He spends majority of time with his brother Alphonse. He is quite short compared to his older brother and regularly gets mad at that fact. He enjoys carpentry and wishes to one day find a woman he can spend the rest of his life with.
Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Edward is someone who isn't the most fond of his co-workers but does not have an issue if put with them or having to work with them. He looks up to people who actually teach him things and will show them respect as long as they show him respect as well. His plans for the future are to raise a family and do his best to make sure his children are more successful then him.
BACKSTORY
Edward Alstrom is a Swedish male born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden. He has born into a middle-class family, with two loving parents and a younger brother, Alphonse. Since Edward was young he has always wanted to become more knowledgeable. When in school, he didn't do the best in his classes but always gave nothing but his 110%. Majority of the time he'd be offered to go and hang out but he would decline and rather stayed home to study and help his mom. Athletically Edward was great but wasn't chosen because of his height.

By the final times of his high school days, Edward has come to a decision on what he would want to become. It was a police officer and doing so he attended college in Stockholm, studying criminal justice. His younger brother followed him on the journey towards becoming a police officer. They settled in as roommates and Edward was grateful for his brother to go this path with him. His marks would increase in percentage gradually and he'd work even harder preparing his body. Edward would be out of college and would continue staying with his brother. Alphonse would have found a job position in Japan. More specifically the town of Karakura. This filled Ed with glee and everything seemed to be going as he wanted. They both got accepted into the Karakura Police Department and would move to Karakura right away.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Characters Full Name:
Edward Alstrom
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Given Name(s):
Ed, Edward
Preferred Name:
Ed
IC Phone number:
199-603-824
Religious Denomination:
Athiest
Marital Status:
Single
Nationality:
Swedish
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of training:
Four years of training​
Working Experience:
Edward has done jobs around Karakura for house repairs and carpentry
Academic Degree:
Edward would have a Bachelor in Law enforcement.
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Criminology
Minor(s):
Social Sciences
Native Languages:
Swedish
Other Languages:
Japanese, JSL (Japanese Sign-Language)

Users who are viewing this thread