- Format Inspiration YWTC

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
tfyo2 [TFYO ALT]

Discord Name & Tag:
newplay#2196

Previous bans:

tfyo account
Between 2020 and 2021, I have been banned three times since 2015. Although each appeal has been accepted, I understand that my actions cannot be justified. Having been banned from SchoolRP has given me time to improve myself. This has made me realize that what I did in the past was unacceptable. Therefore, I know that my ban was the right decision. Until that time, I had not been banned or kicked for any inconvenience. In order to avoid getting banned again, I intend to keep it this way.

tfyo2 Account
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
I belong to the News Reporter faction on my main account. Typically, I get ideas for new reports, follow quotas, and interact with my colleagues.

As I have taken breaks and quit the server at times, I haven't been extremely active on SchoolRP. Over the past 6-7 years, I've played SchoolRP since the Red Map was introduced around 2015. While I'm not saying that the server has gotten worse, playing something for so long starts to wear you down. Even after returning to SchoolRP many times, I continue to find interesting topics and reasons to participate. Despite my previous commitments to the server, I do not intend to leave it.

I've been trying to find more things to do on the server. Ever since I started playing SchoolRP, I have been a Police Cadet, a School Math Teacher, a News Reporter, and an Assistant Nurse. I extremely enjoyed the time I had while I was previously apart of the Karakura Police Department. As much as I wanted to do the job, I didn't feel committed enough to stick with it. In spite of this, I believe I am capable of handling it now. I feel like the jobs on SchoolRP expand my roleplay experiences. Being able to maintain two jobs at once seems like something I can handle, especially with the amount of time I have on my hands.

Which timezone are you in?
CST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Age Request [ACCEPTED]
Age Request [ACCEPTED]

Item Request [DENIED]
Age Request [ACCEPTED]
Age Request [ACCEPTED]
Age Request [ACCEPTED]
Age Request [ACCEPTED]
Police Application [ACCEPTED]
Spanish Application [ACCEPTED]
Age Request [ACCEPTED]
Age Request [ACCEPTED]
Item Request [ACCEPTED]
Age Request [ACCEPTED]
Ban Appeal [ACCEPTED]
Ban Appeal [ACCEPTED]
News Reporter Application [ACCEPTED]
Teacher Application [ACCEPTED]
Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
EMS Application #3 [PENDING]

What is your motivation for applying?:
Having the opportunity to apply for two jobs while retaining the other gives me the opportunity to broaden my experience now that I've returned to SchoolRP. In the past, I haven't been extremely consistent with my activity. However, in all honesty, even though I didn't serve for a long time as a police officer, I enjoyed it nonetheless. Besides the political path, I have almost experienced every job this server offers, but this one always fascinated me, especially after I became an officer and discovered how demanding it is. Being an officer on SchoolRP was one of the most intriguing experinces I ever had, especially with the fact that anything could happen at any given moment. Unlike the previous roles I've had, It felt out of place one I quit being an officer. I had too much going on and SchoolRP just wasn't enjoyable at the time.

The reason I'd like to become an officer once again is that for the past few months I've been pretty active on SchoolRP and the forums, whether that be making a news report or participating in school activities. I understand that my past can't be overlooked or erased, but I do believe that with my previous experiences I could be a strong asset to the Karakura Police Department. My goal as a SchoolRP player has always been to widen my scope in terms of roleplaying. I've taught at the school, I've healed, written, and played some pivotal roles in GangRP and learned a lot from those roles. Also, combat roleplay is an impactful part of being an officer, and I believe with my past experiences, I can place what I've learned over my years of playing and place it into being an officer.

Overall, I'm looking for a distinct experience other than the usual school roleplay. There is so much to learn on this server, and being on the Karakura Police Team would be an amazing experience for me. Despite my past, I wouldn't want that to prevent me from contributing to the team as a valuable asset.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

TOPICEXPLANATION
Karakura
Police Equipment
- X26 Taser
- Handcuffs
- Pepper Spray
- Police Badge
- Glock 17
- Body Camera
- Standard Issue Baton

- The Police equipment would include a standard radio to communicate with their colleagues during any situation that would require it. A baton to threaten and or protect yourself from dangerous individuals and used to set authority towards though who cannot follow commands. This would not include using the baton for violent use against citizens, common sense should be applied when using the Baton.
- A taser is closely related to a firearm, it sends out a wire aimed at the target which would then send a shock through the initial point of contact to the rest of the body. The taser immobilizes the target and should only be used in dire situations. Police can also use the taser to shoot up in the air which can cause citizens in the area to scatter from the area, a tactic to remove innocent citizens away from the area of a crime.
- Police can also carry their badge, this indicates their status in society as police officers. Along with the badge, they can carry pepper spray which is used to spray in the eye of a target to stun them. The pepper sprays affects the eyes if used properly [MUST AIM AT THE EYE] and disrupts their vision. It also stings the eye which leaves them vulnerable. Pepper spray should also only be used in situations that are necessary for immediate action.
- Handcuffs, a tool given to officers when needed to place a citizen in detainment. Aside from the handcuffs, police are also equipped with body cameras placed on their uniforms to record present time situations. This is useful when you need to either report an officer for disorderly conduct, have evidence of a crime being committed. In general, it is used to retain proof of an incident.
- Lastly, the Glock 17 , the standard issue weapon for an officer. Although, only higher ranking offers can acquire the weapon.
Karakura
Police Rankings
- Commissioner ⥢ Police Captain
- Detective Division
⥢ Police Detective Superintendent ⥢ Police Detective Chief Inspecter
⥢ Police Detective Inspector ⥢ Police Detective Constable
Main Division
- Lieutenant ⥢ Sergeant ⥢ Corporal ⥢ Officer ⥢ Cadet
CCTV- CCTV is the camera system that monitors areas throughout the city. This includes streets, schools, shops and organization buildings, anywhere security is need be. CCTV is essential to police as it helps display incidents throughout the city. If there is extensive proof of a crime being committed through CCTV, it speeds up the process with helping identify and preventing crimes from happening.
Desk WorkIn most cases, cadets are assigned this task. The majority of this type of duty involves interacting with civilians and working with filed reports. It is possible for an officer to file a restraining order against someone and collect evidence for another case that is being pressed against them. An officer can also perform this task by sitting at the CCTV desk and scanning the footage of various cameras scattered throughout the city for any criminal activity.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
SchoolRP is a server that revolves around giving its players the most realistic experience possible. Although the name implies that the entire roleplay experience is about school, that is far from the truth. The server is run by small and large events that provide players with exposure to enhance their roleplay awareness. The jobs across the server have all played a significant role in some certain event, whether it be small or big. On the other hand, the Karakura Police Department has become so influential on the server. This is due to the fact that over the seven years the server has been up, criminal activities have been introduced, natural disasters, man-made incidents, and etcetera have all applied themselves to the server.

Recently, government roles were introduced, adding to the powerful power dynamic that already existed. Formerly, they were the most active and leading force driving the city to be better and keeping citizens happy. This is different from previous mayors who were slightly more active. Although officers receive a lot of criticism, they are also a very valuable resource for teaching individuals how to conduct themselves in gangs. This includes how to fight, run an organization, and importantly, how to defend yourself.

Without a police force, the crime aspect of the server would be severely limited, which many people enjoy. As a result, it would demonstrate how easy it is to commit crimes without being punished. Despite the advancements the police have made, they have recently become more self-involved with the server and upcoming events. Many may not have been possible if not for the presence of the Karakura Police.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do acknowledge that I can be demoted at any given time, I'd like to dedicate my time to this role and continue to keep the job if given the chance.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
While I am also a News Reporter, that job does not require me to be online in that account to create reports. Therefore, I can assure you I will be 100% dedicated to this role. I'd like to give my full attention to being an officer.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
I completely understand, if I cannot attend a training, I'll be sure to relay an inactivity log so that I have a reason for not being able to show up.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Noya Hitoshi

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:

Pronouns
He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Masters

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
N/A

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Physical CharacteristicsDescription
EthnicityJamaican
ComplexionNoya bore a dusky brown skin tone.
HeightNoya would stand at 6'1 / 185 centimeters.
Weight173lbs / 78 kg.
Eye ColorHis eyes glowed with a dark brown shade, naturally one being slightly lighter than the other.
Hair ColorHis dark brown hair carried his physical appearance, the curly 4C hair twisted as it drooped past his eye lid. At most times, tied up with a rubber band behind his head.
BuildNoya hailed a lean build, not too skinny with noticeable muscles. He bore two-toned lips and multiple scars across his body. Not major scars, those you'd get as a clumsy child.
Attributes↭ Speed
★★★☆☆
↭ Combat Experience
★★★★☆
↭ Reaction Speed
★★★☆☆
↭ Leadership
★★☆☆☆
↭ Endurance
★★★★★
↭ Intelligence
★★★★☆
↭ Physical Strength
★★★★☆
↭ Swim Speed
★★★★★

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
↭ Professional ↭
In a professional circumstance, he'd speak in a respectful and calm tone. Noya is a rather intelligent man with a broad vocabulary, knowing what to say at the right times. He's quick to listen to orders, but hesitant to execute. Not that he is inefficient, but over the years he's become more aware of his surroundings where at times he's easy to read. Although he may display discomfort, if the situation requires it, he'll always be able to step up. Despite how he may seem on the job, he isn't always entirely serious, mainly depends on the situation and who he is around. Whilst in the field, he is rather focused, using his knowledge from what he's learned at the academy to apply to the field.

↭ Casual ↭
In a casual environment, Noya appears more charismatic and outgoing than he is on the job. His personality is entangling and he's more of a listener than a talker but he'll make a joke time to time. However, when it comes to speaking about how his day went within his job, he'll completely brush it off as if the question was never applied. At times, he can show a bit discomfort when talking about what he has had to do as an officer outside of the job, even to co-workers, he tends to keep his work life far away from his social life.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Noya Hitoshi is generally a kind man. He can always be seen bearing a smile across his face and even if he dislikes a co-worker, he'll treat them with the upmost respect. Noya has always seen officers to be the most noble role in society and because of that, he sees each of his co-workers as respected people. His hope is to have a well respected relationship with all of his co-workers.

Teamwork is an essential role when it comes to being an officer, and because of that Noya has slowly built up his confidence as he understands that being apart of a team means teamwork is the ideal goal. Hitoshi's outlook on the idea of Teamwork can be seen as a necessary tool he'll need in order to make it through this work field. However, teamwork can't be built off of one interaction, he sees teamwork as trust and respect in whoever is with you, and to gain respect, you must give it.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
"There hasn't been a strong point in my life where I can strongly say I've been a leader, to me a leader means a multitude of things. At my age and what I've done with my life, I can't confidently say I see myself as being a true leader. Throughout this job, I hope that one day I'll be able to live up to a leader expectation, but right now, I've got a long ways to go..."

The basic answer to this question would be a whopping yes, but throughout Noya's twenty-nine years of living, there hasn't been a pivotal experience where he could say he was a leader in that situation. At times, he can be classified as a follower, but he feels that versatility can go a long way. You have to be versatile anywhere you can be, whether it's being a follower, a bystander, or to become the leader in that situation.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

-
Noya Hitoshi, a young man born in 1993 in the Kingston, Jamaica to a loving Korean mother at the age of 43 and a caring Jamaican father at the 41. The boy grew up rather wealthy, he wasn't stuck with a poor family but they weren't mansion type rich. Noya's father owned a Dojo where his father taught Noya's basic self defense for the future. The boy always looked up to his father greatly, he was basically his childhood hero. Noya's mother worked as a elementary school teacher. At times, his mother would sometimes take Noya to her work place and show him around. He enjoyed hanging out with his mother, she was extremely kind hearted and gentle with him. There hadn't been a day where Noya had seen his mother remove a smile from her face, and his father was madly in love with her. Their love was unmatched, not an argument could be heard from the couple, they were basically meant to be.
-
At the age of 5, Noya was enrolled into Kindergarten. At the time, Noya was seen as an extremely smart student. He was gifted, despite that, he never seemed to be aspire for greater. He was content with being 'smart' for his age and hadn't struggled with learning, but he became very off focused and out of task at times.
-
Noya began going to his neighborhood library where he indulged himself in books. Once Noya was done practicing at the Dojo, he'd head to the library where the librarian taught him all sorts of things. She understood him, because just like him, she was a rather smart lady who got easily bored of the same learning tactics. She taught him all sorts of tricks when it comes to learning and how to keep himself focused. From that day, learning came easy to him, he'd be the first to raise his hand. Even if he was wrong, he liked that he was able to understand some parts of the topic. Aside from his mother and father, Noya felt as if the librarian was like an older sister to him.
-
At the age of 14, Noya enrolled into high school. He never focused on in school activities, but he always found interest in his school's Kendo Club. Noya spoke to his father about Kendo, and seeing as he already had some experience, his father allowed him to. At this time, Noya's mother had fallen ill to the point where she couldn't work anymore. He had to begin working at the local convenience store to help his father pay for his mother's medical bills. Noya's mother wasn't in critical condition, so it wasn't extremely bad, but Noya felt useless not being able to do more to help her.
-
When Noya was 16 years old, his father had moved his family to Karakura, Japan. By this time, Noya's's mother was in good health for her age and Noya's father decided to retire his wife. Noya's father took up a job that paid enough money to provide for both his son and his wife. Although, Noya still helped with the new Dojo Noya's father opened up and gained a new job as a cashier at one of the Karakura convienence stores.
-
As Noya enrolled in college, he took up the pre-medicine major and many others that would help him succeed in the medical world. Noya's father told him to quit helping him with the Dojo and focus on school. Reluctant, he did so and this decision gave him more free time to study and understand how the medical world works. Although, what intrigued Noya more was the work of an officer. Soon into his college semester, he decided to change majors to launch himself towards a new path, law enforcement.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

"It is prohibited to carry a pocket knife in Karakura. Any sort of lethal weapon besides a bat is considered illegal and cannot be carried on person / owned. If caught with a pocket knife, you can and will have it confiscated. Furthermore, if the weapon is sprayed with luminol and any blood is displayed across the knife, you can and will be arrested and questioned."

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
↭ 'Unbranded Bandage'
↭ Paracetamol
↭ Cough Syrup
↭ Surgical Mask
↭ Walking Cane

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

"This is unexpected."
To begin with, I would activate my body camera since I would need evidence later to report the officer(s) for misconduct and lack of restraint. After the body camera was on, I'd quickly call in EMS to identify and care for the inmates injuries. I would then approach my coworker(s), placing distance between the inmate and the officers in attempts to de-escalate the situation as we waited on EMS to arrive. Depending on whether the injuries are extensive, I'd apply first aid to the victim to stabilize them as we waited on the emergency services. Once the situation had been dealt with, I'd relay my body camera footage of the incident to a higher-up.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
★ Unarmed Target(s) v. Co-worker
- If they appear to be unarmed, I'd first radio in for backup as I described the situation whilst turning my body camera on. I'd then confront the target(s) who are assaulting my co-worker as I equipped my taser before letting off a shot in the air in hopes of scattering / scaring the individuals. Once I've put a good distance between the officer and the assailants, guarding the injured officer, I'd call 110 and relay the information, telling them the location to then care for the injured officer. My first priority would be to keep my co-worker safe before placing myself into a situation where I am outnumbered and without backup. Once backup has come, I'd begin to detain each individual involved, if possible.

★ Armed Target(s) v. Co-worker
- If they appear to be armed with lethal weapons, I'd first radio in backup as quickly as possible whilst equipping my taser. As I had my taser equipped, when given the opportunity I'd radio in for EMS and describe the situation depending on my co-worker's injuries. I'd keep a good distance between me and the assailant(s) as I aimed the taser at the individual(s). While awaiting for backup, if the targets began to rush at me, I'd make good use of my taser as I'd slowly back up whilst tasing the targets to immobilize them and keeping them away from my co-worker. Once reinforcements have arrived, I'd then be able to outnumber the target(s) and attempt to detain the individual(s).

★ Co-Worker Assailant v. Citizen Victim
- Following basic protocol, I would use my body camera to obtain evidence of the situation and the officer(s) involved. I'd then step in verbally in attempts to de-escalate the situation as I put a good distance between the victim and the assaulting officer. Depending on the citizens wounds, I'd call 110 to the location of which the attack happened and have the citizen taken to the hospital. Once the situation had been dealt with in present time, I'd display the body camera footage of the attack to a higher-up.
What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
"To figure out that your co-worker has been aiding in criminal organizations in reality is quite a difficult task. Not only are they an enforcer of the law, but depending on their rank it can be extremely difficult to not only investigate them but to provide evidence and stay out of their radar. At the end of the day, you are entitled to reporting the officer no matter their rank, you are just as bad if you let them off knowing that they are ruining the city and our police force. It's our job to put others before ourselves and despite how you may feel, officers can break the law too, everyone has to be punished for their offenses. Even if you have to confront your own commissioner about their corruption, the political system Karakura has is equipped with a great mayor and great governors. You are never alone when it comes to corruption inside the force."

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

"Bribing an officer?"
Despite how desperate they criminal seems to be, I'd charge them in addition to their fine or arrest,. Bribery is the lowest of low, and as an officer you are expected to have some self respect, pride, and common knowledge. You can be demoted, fired, and or arrested for accepting bribes and cooperating with a criminal.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the faction. However, the higher-up team
has decided to deny this application.​

- While the reasons may vary, the main motive behind this review has to do with
the fact that there were other applications who had more chances at getting accepted,
which doesn't necessarily mean that your application was bad.

- Please understand that this decision was taken by the entire Higher-Up team, so avoid
DMing any member of the KPD faction in regards to your application.​

- Feel free to re-apply for the next Cadet Wave! However, we recommend that you try out
other factions to get yourself to be known by the playerbase and to have a better reputation.​

Users who are viewing this thread