mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Thank you srp, for everything..

NikonTheChefRP

Level 34
YourDestr0yer
YourDestr0yer
Omega
Hello all.. Jack here, i regret to say this, but i'll be leaving srp after today, it has been such a fun and wild time (my oc that a few of you should know me by is Arakan/ Fuyuki R. Suzuki)

I'd like to say a huge thank you to all of the staff on srp for being so amazing and keeping it as a fun and interactive place that i could turn to, i'd also like to say a huge thank you to the staff for coming to my aid if i needed help with many things, no matter how big or small it was (including help to remove blocks from apartments)

i'd like to say a massive thank you to all of my friends that i have met on srp, you have made it a place that i was able to call home, a place that i could join whenever i felt down, or to just even roleplay in general..

now, time for a few words for those friends of mine that helped me to interact with everyone on srp

Denny (AKA luvndenny): You are an amazing friend, you have always been here for me, allowing me to talk to you if i ever needed to, you have also introduced me to a fantastic family (Helvete) another place in which i could call home, thank you for allowing me to be a part of it

Mo (KoalaRP): Thank you also for being such an amazing person, you have always been here for me, you are also a funny/ annoying person for always putting Barbie world in our VC's. You have done so much more that i am unable to list because of how much you have done for me and i truly do appreciate it

Sorry to all the rest of my friends that i didn't write anything for, there is just too many of you that did amazing things for me, and i do appreciate each and every one of you, thank you all once again for allowing me to have amazing friendships with you all

PS: i know i suck a lot at goodbyes, but i guess that is who i am ahaha, well anyway, if anyone wants to talk outside of srp, then please do enter my dms on discord, i'll be happy to talk to each and every one of you, thank you all for the amazing time that I've had on srp and thank you for being a great community

the last time i log off will be at 10pm BST 6th October 2021

thank you all, and i hope to see you all around

MeLikeToast

Level 3
MeLikeToast
MeLikeToast
Fundraiser+
Aww, I remember roleplaying a while with you, I had fun! Good luck man! Hope you achieve whatever it is you want to do!

Yushi

Level 11
sanriofangirl
sanriofangirl
Omega+
I JUST SAW THIS NONNOON!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL MISS YOU <3333333333 i swear i will message you on discord every now and then!!! you were a blast to roleplay with!!!

NikonTheChefRP

Level 34
YourDestr0yer
YourDestr0yer
Omega
I JUST SAW THIS NONNOON!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL MISS YOU <3333333333 i swear i will message you on discord every now and then!!! you were a blast to roleplay with!!!
I’ll miss you too! It was fun getting to know you, I had so much fun being able to roleplay with you all, thank you for that

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
I only just saw this myself.
It was fun to RP with you durning the time I did, you were a cool guy and honestly miss and will miss getting to hang out with you and your character.

I wish you much luck on wherever life and fate shall take you, stay safe Jack. I’ll see you when I see you.

also don’t worry I suck at goodbyes too. It’s okay.

Users who are viewing this thread