players online

The 8 | youtuber introduction and goals

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega

THE 8 YOUTUBE INTRODUCTION:
Hi hi hi it's ya fav 8 boy, I'm a 16 year old minecraft youtuber (The_8eight on youtube) and have been playing srp for around 3 years now! in this time I have met so many friends which I love, I have been a professor for a year and a half, a tutor for 3 months a baseball member for over 2 years and a lawyer for 5 months, I have finally gotten the courrage to make srp content so if you're interested in seeing some of my videos and subscribing I will for ever be thankfull! <3​

links to previous juicy srp content so far:

Feel free to check out other content I've made on my channel, but what is my goal with all of this, I want to follow up Imdaalex and become one of srp's content creators, while taking on a similar type of video as oveq's series too, with action packed KPD, gangrp, EMS scenes. My point is, I want to make videos of all of the factions, make everyone feel involved, I want to make a vlogging series where I go knocking on all of the factions' doors to make introductions to them etc etc. I wanna make a roleplay series where the community can play as the characters of the series so on and so forth!

I hope this was interesting and if you liked it please subscribe to my channel to help me reach the goal of getting the [Youtuber] rank on srp!​

Users who are viewing this thread