players online

The boys

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
See you are
i am not. I do not appreciate being called one. I have nothing against them, i just really dont like being called one, even as a joke. There is a difference between drawing animal characters and owning a fursuit and having a fursona and all that stuff. ;-;

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
i am not. I do not appreciate being called one. I have nothing against them, i just really dont like being called one, even as a joke. There is a difference between drawing animal characters and owning a fursuit and having a fursona and all that stuff. ;-;
Either way guys, they're both still very cringe.

Hamburger

Level 186
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
I have nothing against furries either, I just meant it as a joke. Sorry about that.

pashy

Level 183
Ohhh my bad my bad!! I didn't know!! Apologies..

Either way guys, they're both still very cringe.
There was no need for the negative/unmotivating comment. If you're uninterested in "animal characters drawings" then you may leave the post.. Personally, as someone not king ~ P o l a r ~, I like them!!

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Ohhh my bad my bad!! I didn't know!! Apologies..

There was no need for the negative/unmotivating comment. If you're uninterested in "animal characters drawings" then you may leave the post.. Personally, as someone not king ~ P o l a r ~, I like them!!
and that is why i do not like it :(

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
What in the world are these comments, anyways as per usual stunning art Tobi Tob! Please keep up the great work, don't ever stop- (don't take that literally, take breaks as needed)

Users who are viewing this thread