mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

THE NEW AND IMPROVED OSKARI KUZNETSOV-SOLAS BIO !!

windswake

Level 25
Helper
wyldwinds
wyldwinds
Omega
template snatched from ghcsted teehee

!! nothing in this document is to be taken icly !!
[This is still a bit of a wip, stuff will be added when I see fit !]

his playlist

FULL NAME

Oskari Ilpo Kristian Jökull

NAME MEANINGS
Oskari
(‘Leaping warrior’)

Ilpo Kristian
(Masc. version of Ilpotar, from Finnish mythology) (‘Christian’)

Jökull
(‘Ice, Icicle, Glacier’)

PREFERRED NAME
Oskari

ALIASES / NICKNAMES
Ossi
Oz
Osi
Ozzy
Kari
Karen

DATE OF BIRTH
November 21st

PLACE OF BIRTH
Helsinki, Finland

LANGUAGE ABILITY [IN ORDER OF WHICH HE LEARNT]

Swedish [NATIVE]

He grew up speaking Swedish for most of his life it was the only language he knew, but nowadays, he doesn’t use it unless he has to. He hasn't spoken it in years, and his Swedish skills are very rusty.

Finnish [PROFICIENT]
His second mother tongue took him a while to learn; it is the language he speaks to himself in, and if possible; he speaks it whenever he can.

Russian [PROFICIENT]
His biological father was originally Russian and he spent a part of his life in Russia, causing him to learn the language. Surprisingly, it’s one of his most used languages today.

Japanese [FLUENT]
The language he uses daily after having moved to Japan, he decided to learn later in life.

English [BAD!!]
He… Well, he can’t speak English for shit.

SEXUALITY
He doesn’t feel like he needs to label his sexuality, he doesn’t exactly care about gender.

PRONOUNS
He/him/his

HEIGHT
6’2’ (approx. 188 cm.)

WEIGHT
157 lbs (approx. 71 kg)

LOOKS
His hair is honey blonde, which is his natural hair colour and his eyes are blue, making him look like a stereotypical Nordic guy. His skin is pale, and he has regional vitiligo, affecting a part of his scalp; making a strand of his hair completely white. The bridge of his nose, having been broken several times is warped from its original shape. His nails are usually covered in black nail polish, occasionally switching it out for black and white. He forgets about the fact that nail polish wears off after a while, so it’s usually chipped.

PERSONALITY
He could and has been described as being dumber than a rock. If you meet him and ask him about Geography outside of Northern Europe, you’ll be in for a ride… He is very friendly unless you decide to be rude to his family members, if you are, well, he isn’t scared to throw hands. He is LOUD, like VERY LOUD! He yells way too much, surprised the neighbours haven’t complained yet… He is prone to a lot of injuries, usually from dumb stuff, too.

MBTI
ENFP

:D
Different accessories, such as glasses, earrings, etc!!
Damian Gaylord (in a platonic way)
Dogs, cats, birds, any animals! (other than spiders)
Winter

D:
Tampere, Finland
Germs
Bugs
Being sick

FAVOURITE SONG
Foals - Spanish Sahara

FEARS

Spiders
He is completely and utterly terrified of spiders, if you bring one near him, he will shriek. Even a photo of a spider has made him scream in fear before.

Boulders
This one stems from his childhood, he watched Indiana Jones movies way too many times and now he sees giant boulders in his nightmares.

BACKSTORY

find out icly :3​

FUN FACT

He is a whole K-pop stan and has at least 15 albums sitting on his bookshelf.

HE'S SO SILLY I LOVE HIMMMM <333

CuddlyPandaLove

Level 1
CuddlyPandaLove
CuddlyPandaLove
Omega+
THE NEW AND IMPROVED OSKARI BIO !!

THIS DOCUMENT IS TO BE TAKEN COMPLETELY OOCLY

(stuff will be added/removed, when i see fit :3)

OSKARI ILPO KRISTIAN KUZNETSOV-SOLAS

“No, I didn’t hit the wall, the wall hit me!”

NAME

Oskari
“Leaping warrior”

Ilpo Kristian
Masc. version of Ilpotar, from Finnish mythology”, “Christian”

Kuznetsov-Solas
“Smith, from kuznets”, "?"

NICKNAMES

“OSSI” [7/10]

“A nickname I’ve been using since I was a kid, and the name I originally used when I got here. I don’t know, I haven’t heard it used in so long that it feels weird hearing it.”

“OZ” [2/10]

“I’m no Wizard of Oz.”

“OZZY” [-5/10]

“No comment. Next.”

“KARI” [10/10]

“It’s what Kei used to call me! Ah, uh… Not used to, she isn’t dead. A lot of people call me this nowadays, it’s pretty much overtaken the nickname Ossi, and I like it a lot more, too.”

“KAREN” [3/10]

“Yeah, uh… One of the nicknames given to me by my former..? cousin... Either way, an interesting guy, to say the least.”

“SKIER” [6/10]

“Also a nickname that was given to me by my former cousin. Hey, at least it’s better than Karen, right?”

ALIASES

“Listen, I’ve had a lot of last names during my short lifetime. That’s just how it goes when you keep on getting disowned.”

Oskari Hämäläinen
Oskari Jökull
Oskari Bogdanoff

He identifies as male, and goes by he/him pronouns.

DATE OF BIRTH/AGE

November 21st, 2003, making him 19 years old.

PLACE OF BIRTH

Helsinki, Finland

NATIONALITY

He was born and raised in Finland, giving him Finnish nationality.

ETHNICITY

Finnish

LANGUAGES

Swedish [NATIVE]

“Well, uh… My mother, well, my biological mother was a Swedish-speaking Finn, and she spoke it to me ever since I was born. Went to a Swedish-speaking elementary school, all that jazz.”

Finnish [PROFICIENT]

“My second native language! I think… Anyways, yeah. It’s the language I use the most, at least when thinking to myself. ‘Course, there are some people in Karakura that do speak it, but it always catches me off guard when they do.”

Russian [PROFICIENT]

“Long story. I don’t remember most of it, so I couldn’t tell you the story anyways. Either way, it’s one of the languages I use the most, surprising, considering I am in Japan, after all.”

Japanese [FLUENT]

“I kinda have to know it, since I am living in Karakura, Japan.”

English [BAD]

“Yeah, no, uh… I never really got the hang of it? I guess?”

MARITAL STATUS

“I have a girlfriend! Surprising to hear for most, since most people think I’m completely gay. Newsflash, I’M NOT!”

SEXUALITY

UNLABELED

“Ummm… Why do you care? ..Alright, alright. I like men, and I like women, what I don’t like are labels. What’s so complicated about that?”

TRAITS

“What… Where the hell did you get this list from?”

LOUD

“Yeah, no, uh… I usually end up needing to be told to keep it down. Raising my voice just comes to me naturally, I don’t mean any aggression with it.”

FORGETFUL

“Look, I’m sorry if I’ve forgotten someone’s birthday! My memory is that of a goldfish, okay?”

CLUMSY

“I’ve always had issues with… Well, not looking where I’m going and getting injured because of it. It’s like having butter fingers, but it’s your entire body.”

APPEARANCE

The Finnish male stands at around 6 feet and 2 inches, that being around 188 cm, and weighs about 165 lbs, about 74 kg. His natural hair is that of a honey blonde, but you can see him around town, with different colours on his head of hair. He has blue eyes, and this combination makes him look like a stereotypical Nordic guy. He has regional vitiligo, affecting parts of his scalp, giving him a cute little white streak on his bangs.

His nose, currently covered with a splint, has been broken many, many times in the past, ranging from being punched by his sister to slipping on a carpet and hitting his face against a wall. All I’m trying to say here is that the shape is extremely messed up.

His arms are covered in colourful bracelets (Kandi ones), with different words written on them! Those range from Finnish cuss words, all the way to simply “Hello”. As for his hands, his nails are usually covered in black nail polish, usually messed up and chipped since he does not have a stable hand and he doesn’t care enough to redo it whenever it gets chipped.

His hair is scruffy. Messy, if you will. It seems like it’s been cut at home, most likely cut by himself, it doesn’t exactly look like the work of a hairdresser.

DISORDERS/ILLNESSES

Oskari seems to have no diagnoses. (yet….)

RELATIONSHIPS
if your character has some sort of a relationship with Oskari and you aren’t on here, dm me on discord! (caysvie#9980)

“Uh… Where’d you get all of these photos? No? …You want me to tell you about them? Erm… Okay, then…”

NON-PLAYER [OUTSIDE KARAKURA]

[Biological Father] Eevert Bogdanoff [DECEASED]

“I miss him, honest to god. I wish I could speak to or even see him just once more.”

[Biological Mother] Anna Hämäläinen [ALIVE]

“It’s funny how things turn out, in the end…”

[Biological Brothers] Jouni and Väinö Hämäläinen [ALIVE]

“I know what those two think of me… I’m still their little brother, the least they could do is call me, or pick up when I call either of them.”

[Stepfather] Juha Mäkelä [ALIVE]

“...I don’t have anything to say about him.”

PLAYER [WITHIN KARAKURA]

“C’mon, turn the page.”

[Girlfriend] Mia Enousko [ALIVE?]

“Miaaaaa! To be frank, I want to apologise to her, for all the trouble I’ve been. Honestly, her hair might be already going grey because of me. At the end of the day, she’s my everything. I miss her, I haven’t seen her in so long.”

[Mother] Lily Clément Kuznetsova-Solas [ALIVE]

“My mom! At this point, I don’t even know how many siblings I have, and I don’t know if I want to find out. I’ll still be grateful for her taking me in, for the rest of my life.”

[Best Friend] Kiyoko ‘Kei’ A. Kitagawa [ALIVE]

“Oh god, Kei. I haven’t seen her in so long, I haven’t spoken to her in so long either. I need to get to work on making a postcard, a letter, something!”

[Brother] Reino K. Solas [ALIVE]

“Aw… Look at him! I don’t know how I came across him, in Karakura out of all places. I had this nagging feeling that something was off, yeah? So, I brought the kid to the hospital for a DNA test; sure enough, we’re blood relatives! I’m so grateful for my mom adopting us both, though.”

[Close Friend/Cousin] Damian C. Gaylord [ALIVE]

“It was… It was between him and my little brother. You wouldn’t blame me for choosing the latter, right? Anyone would’ve done that.”

[Cousin] Kurai Clément [ALIVE]

“So proud of him for taking up Finnish! He speaks it now, it’s crazy, and it genuinely always catches me off guard when I realise that he can understand my mumblings. I can’t lie, I “adopted” him at one point as well, but that was just joking around.”

[Uncle] Isaac J. Solas-Clément [ALIVE]

“He was my friend’s dad before he was my uncle. I don’t have much to say about him, except for the fact that I don’t appreciate being banned from his kitchen. It’s his kitchen, I’m not gonna tell him off for it! All I’m saying is that it is not appreciated.”

[Adoptive Sister] Teddy ‘Toons’ Phénix [ALIVE]

“Me and her, we’re technically not family anymore, since we weren’t blood-related in the first place… I’ll still always consider her my sister, no matter what happens. I’d hope she considers me her brother too, would hate to get on her bad side…”

[Adoptive Sister] Danaë ‘Kenó’ L. Phénix [ALIVE]

“It’s… It’s the same thing as with Teddy. We technically aren’t connected, even legally... But I’ll always consider her my sister. Even though I don’t appreciate the hefty amounts of bruises and nose splints I’ve ended up with because of her.”

HONOURABLE MENTIONS

[Landlord] Ingrid G. Johansson [ALIVE]

“Uh, yeah… Who is she? My WHAT?! God, I feel so bad for her, and her property.”

[Childhood Friend] Leonid A. Dmitriev [ALIVE]

“Why the fuck did you follow me here?”

BACKSTORY

find out icly <3

(you can piece some things together based on the relationships tab, but if you’re really that intrigued; go look through my language applications, albeit, they’re kind of outdated.)
We love a lil Oskari “Ah-Scurry”

windswake

Level 25
Helper
wyldwinds
wyldwinds
Omega
I AM ONCE AGAIN i love oskari i lvoe him so much he's a silly GUY EXPLODES HIM ilvoe

Users who are viewing this thread